http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/167/d7f0131f07e12fe3bae3cd9b5b07173e.jpg
paul 주소복사
조회 수 57 추천 수 0 댓글 0
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Loading the player ...

스바냐 1

1 스바냐에게 주신 여호와의 말씀입니다. 그의 아버지는 구시이고 할아버지는 그다랴이며 증조할아버지는 아마랴이고 고조할아버지는 히스기야입니다. 때는 아몬의 아들 유다 왕 요시야 때였습니다.

1 The Lord gave this message to Zephaniah when Josiah son of Amon was king of Judah. Zephaniah was the son of Cushi, son of Gedaliah, son of Amariah, son of Hezekiah.

2 <여호와의 날에 시행될 온 땅에 대한 심판> "내가 땅 위에서 모든 것을 완전히 쓸어버릴 것이다." 여호와께서 말씀하셨다.

2 "I will sweep away everything from the face of the earth," says the Lord.

3 "내가 사람과 동물을 다 쓸어버리겠다. 내가 공중의 새들과 바다의 물고기들을 쓸어버리겠다. 남을 넘어뜨리는 사람들과 악한 사람들도 함께 쓸어버리겠다. 내가 땅 위에서 사람을 멸하겠다." 여호와께서 말씀하셨다.

3 "I will sweep away people and animals alike. I will sweep away the birds of the sky and the fish in the sea. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, and I will wipe humanity from the face of the earth," says the Lord.

4 "내가 내 손을 들어 유다를 치고 예루살렘에 사는 모든 사람들을 치겠다. 나는 이곳에서 남은 바알의 신상들과 이방 제사장의 이름을 없애 버리겠다.

4 "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear.

5 지붕 위에서 하늘의 별들을 숭배하는 사람들과 여호와께 경배하고 맹세하지만 말감에게도 맹세하고 있는 사람들과

5 For they go up to their roofs and bow down to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the Lord, but then they worship Molech, too.

6 여호와께 등을 돌리고 여호와를 찾지도 않고 뜻을 묻지도 않는 사람들을 없애 버리겠다.

6 And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the Lord's guidance or seek my blessings."

7 주 여호와 앞에서 조용히 하라. 여호와의 날이 가까이 왔다. 여호와께서 희생제물을 준비하시고 그분의 손님을 거룩하게 하셨다.

7 Stand in silence in the presence of the Sovereign Lord, for the awesome day of the Lord's judgment is near. The Lord has prepared his people for a great slaughter and has chosen their executioners.

8 그리고 여호와의 희생제사 날에 내가 관료들과 왕자들과 이방 옷을 입은 모든 사람을 벌하겠다.

8 "On that day of judgment," says the Lord, "I will punish the leaders and princes of Judah and all those following pagan customs.

9 바로 그날에 내가 문지방에서 껑충껑충 뛰는 모든 사람들을 벌하겠다. 곧 자기들의 신전을 폭력과 기만으로 가득 채우는 사람을 벌하겠다."

9 Yes, I will punish those who participate in pagan worship ceremonies, and those who fill their masters' houses with violence and deceit.

10 그날에 여호와께서 말씀하셨다. "그날에 '물고기 문'에서는 우는 소리가 나고 두 번째 구역에서는 엉엉 우는 소리가 나고 언덕에서는 부서지는 소리가 날 것이다.

10 "On that day," says the Lord, "a cry of alarm will come from the Fish Gate and echo throughout the New Quarter of the city. And a great crash will sound from the hills.

11 너희 막데스에 사는 사람들아, 엉엉 울라. 너희 모든 가나안 백성이 망할 것이며 은을 달아서 장사하는 사람들이 모두 망할 것이기 때문이다.

11 Wail in sorrow, all you who live in the market area, for all the merchants and traders will be destroyed.

12 그때 내가 등불을 켜 들고 예루살렘을 뒤지겠다. 술에 찌들어 희희낙락하며 '여호와는 선을 행하지도 재앙을 내리지도 않으신다'라고 마음에 말하는 사람을 벌하겠다.

12 "I will search with lanterns in Jerusalem's darkest corners to punish those who sit complacent in their sins. They think the Lord will do nothing to them, either good or bad.

13 그리고 그들의 재산이 약탈당할 것이고 그들의 집들이 무너질 것이다. 그들은 또 집을 짓겠지만 거기에 살 수 없을 것이다. 그들이 포도원을 만들겠지만 포도주를 마시지 못할 것이다."

13 So their property will be plundered, their homes will be ransacked. They will build new homes but never live in them. They will plant vineyards but never drink wine from them.

14 여호와의 큰 날이 다가오는구나. 가까이 왔으니 곧 올 것이다. 여호와의 날의 소리는 비통할 것이다. 용사들이 거기서 울부짖을 것이다.

14 "That terrible day of the Lord is near. Swiftly it comes - a day of bitter tears, a day when even strong men will cry out.

15 그날은 진노의 날, 절망과 고통의 날, 파멸과 황폐의 날, 어둡고 우울한 날, 구름과 두꺼운 먹구름이 뒤덮인 날이다.

15 It will be a day when the Lord's anger is poured out - a day of terrible distress and anguish, a day of ruin and desolation, a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness,

16 나팔 소리와 전쟁의 고함 소리가 견고한 요새 위와 높은 탑 위에 있는 날이다.

16 a day of trumpet calls and battle cries. Down go the walled cities and the strongest battlements!

17 내가 사람들에게 재앙을 보낼 것이니 그러면 그들은 보지 못하는 사람처럼 걷게 될 것이다. 그들이 여호와께 죄를 지었으므로 그들의 피는 흙먼지처럼 그들의 먹은 것도 오물처럼 쏟아질 것이다.

17 "Because you have sinned against the Lord, I will make you grope around like the blind. Your blood will be poured into the dust, and your bodies will lie rotting on the

ground."

18 그들의 은도, 그들의 금도 그들을 구해 낼 수 없을 것이다. 여호와의 진노의 날에 그의 질투의 불이 온 땅을 태울 것이다. 그분이 이 땅에 사는 모든 사람들을 곧 없애실 것이다.

18 Your silver and gold will not save you on that day of the Lord's anger. For the whole land will be devoured by the fire of his jealousy. He will make a terrifying end of all the people on earth.

1 <열국과 함께 심판 받을 유다와 예루살렘, 유다가 회개하도록 소환되다> 함께 모여 성회를 열라. 창피함을 모르는 백성아!

1 Gather together - yes, gather together, you shameless nation.

2 너희가 겨처럼 날려 쫓겨나기 전에, 여호와의 무서운 진노가 너희에게 닥치기 전에, 여호와의 진노의 날이 너희에게 닥치기 전에,

2 Gather before judgment begins, before your time to repent is blown away like chaff. Act now, before the fierce fury of the Lord falls and the terrible day of the Lord's anger begins.

3 이 땅의 모든 온유한 사람들아, 여호와를 찾으라. 그분의 공의를 행한 사람아 의를 구하라. 온유함을 구하라. 그러면 여호와의 진노의 날에 혹시 너희가 피할 수 있을지 모른다.

3 Seek the Lord, all who are humble, and follow his commands. Seek to do what is right and to live humbly. Perhaps even yet the Lord will protect you - protect you from his anger on that day of destruction.

4 <블레셋> 가사는 버려지고 아스글론은 폐허가 될 것이다. 아스돗은 한낮에 쫓겨날 것이며 에그론은 뿌리째 뽑힐 것이다.

4 Gaza and Ashkelon will be abandoned, Ashdod and Ekron torn down.

5 해안가에 사는 주민들, 그렛의 백성아! 너희들에게 재앙이 내릴 것이다. 여호와께서 너희에게 말씀하신다. "! 블레셋 땅 가나안이여, 내가 너를 멸망시켜 아무도 살 수 없게 할 것이다."

5 And what sorrow awaits you Philistines who live along the coast and in the land of Canaan, for this judgment is against you, too! The Lord will destroy you until not one of you is left.

6 그 해안가는 풀밭이 되고 거기에 목자들의 집과 양 떼의 우리가 있을 것이다.

6 The Philistine coast will become a wilderness pasture, a place of shepherd camps and enclosures for sheep and goats.

7 그 해안가는 유다 가문의 남은 사람들의 소유가 돼 그들이 그곳을 목장으로 쓸 것이다. 저녁에는 그들이 아스글론의 집에 누울 것이다. 그들의 하나님 여호와께서 그들을 돌보실 것이고 포로 된 그들을 회복시키실 것이다.

7 The remnant of the tribe of Judah will pasture there. They will rest at night in the abandoned houses in Ashkelon. For the Lord their God will visit his people in kindness and restore their prosperity again.

8 <모압과 암몬> "내가 모압이 욕설하는 것과 암몬 사람들이 모독하는 것을 들었다. 그들은 내 백성에게 욕설을 퍼붓고 그들의 땅 국경에서 의기양양했다."

8 "I have heard the taunts of the Moabites and the insults of the Ammonites, mocking my people and invading their borders.

9 이스라엘의 하나님 만군의 여호와께서 하신 말씀이다. "그러므로 내가 삶을 두고 맹세한다. 모압이 소돔과 같이 되고 암몬 사람들이 고모라같이 될 것이다. 잡초가 우거지고 소금 구덩이가 있어 영원히 폐허가 될 것이다. 내 백성들 가운데 남은 사람들이 그들을 노략하고 내 나라에 살아남은 사람들이 그들의 땅을 차지할 것이다."

9 Now, as surely as I live," says the Lord of Heaven's Armies, the God of Israel, "Moab and Ammon will be destroyed - destroyed as completely as Sodom and Gomorrah. Their land will become a place of stinging nettles, salt pits, and eternal desolation. The remnant of my people will plunder them and take their land."

10 이것은 그들의 교만함으로 얻은 대가인데 만군의 여호와의 백성들을 모욕하고 그것을 뽐냈기 때문이다.

10 They will receive the wages of their pride, for they have scoffed at the people of the Lord of Heaven's Armies.

11 여호와께서 그들에게 무시무시한 존재가 되실 것이다. 그 땅의 모든 신들을 없애 버리실 것이며 온 땅의 백성들이 저마다 자기가 있는 곳에서 그분 앞에 무릎 꿇을 것이다.

11 The Lord will terrify them as he destroys all the gods in the land. Then nations around the world will worship the Lord, each in their own land.

12 <에티오피아> "오 에티오피아 사람들아, 너희 또한 내 칼에 죽임당할 것이다."

12 "You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword," says the Lord.

13 <앗시리아> 그분이 북쪽을 향해 손을 뻗어 앗시리아를 멸망시키고 니느웨를 완전히 황무지로 만들어 사막처럼 쓸모없는 땅으로 만드실 것이다.

13 And the Lord will strike the lands of the north with his fist, destroying the land of Assyria. He will make its great capital, Nineveh, a desolate wasteland, parched like a desert.

14 가축 떼와 온갖 동물들이 그 한가운데 누울 것이고 광야의 부엉이와 올빼미가 그 기둥 위에 깃들 것이며 창문에서 노래를 부르고 문지방에서는 울 것인데 그분이 백향목 기둥들을 허옇게 드러내셨기 때문이다.

14 The proud city will become a pasture for flocks and herds, and all sorts of wild animals will settle there. The desert owl and screech owl will roost on its ruined columns, their calls echoing through the gaping windows. Rubble will block all the doorways, and the cedar paneling will be exposed to the weather.

15 그 성은 걱정 근심 없이 희희낙락하며 스스로 "세상엔 나뿐이며 나 말고는 없다"라고 말한다. 그 성은 폐허가 돼 들짐승의 소굴이 될 것이다. 지나가는 사람마다 수군덕거리고 손가락질할 것이다.

15 This is the boisterous city, once so secure. "I am the greatest!" it boasted. "No other city can compare with me!" But now, look how it has become an utter ruin, a haven for wild animals. Everyone passing by will laugh in derision and shake a defiant fist.

1 <예루살렘> 반역과 오염과 압제의 성아, 재앙이 네게 있을 것이다.

1 What sorrow awaits rebellious, polluted Jerusalem, the city of violence and crime!

2 그 성은 누구의 목소리도 듣지 않았고 어떤 권고도 받아들이지 않았다. 여호와를 신뢰하지 않았고 하나님께 가까이 가지도 않았다.

2 No one can tell it anything; it refuses all correction. It does not trust in the Lord or draw near to its God.

3 그 성의 관료들은 으르렁거리는 사자들 같고 재판관들은 저녁 무렵의 늑대들 같아 아침까지 아무것도 남기지 않는다.

3 Its leaders are like roaring lions hunting for their victims. Its judges are like ravenous wolves at evening time, who by dawn have left no trace of their prey.

4 예언자들은 분별력이 없고 믿을 수 없는 사람들이다. 제사장들은 성소를 더럽히고 율법을 어겼다.

4 Its prophets are arrogant liars seeking their own gain. Its priests defile the Temple by disobeying God's instructions.

5 그 성의 여호와께서는 의로우시다. 그분은 불의를 행치 않으신다. 아침마다 그분의 공의를 베푸시며, 새 날이 올 때마다 어김없이 공의를 베푸신다. 그러나 불의한 사람들은 수치를 모른다.

5 But the Lord is still there in the city, and he does no wrong. Day by day he hands down justice, and he does not fail. But the wicked know no shame.

6 <예루살렘이 회개하지 아니하다> "내가 나라들을 멸했다. 성 모퉁이 망대를 부수고 내가 그 거리들을 폐허로 만들어 아무도 다니지 못하게 했다. 그들의 성이 파괴됐다. 한 사람도, 단 한 명의 주민도 남지 않았다.

6 "I have wiped out many nations, devastating their fortress walls and towers. Their streets are now deserted; their cities lie in silent ruin. There are no survivors - none at all.

7 '적어도 너는 나를 경외할 것이고 내 가르침을 받아들일 것이다. 그러면 내가 그들을 징벌한다 해도 그들이 있는 곳을 멸하지는 않을 것이다'라고 생각했었다. 그러나 그들은 새벽같이 일어나 하는 짓마다 타락을 일삼았다."

7 I thought, 'Surely they will have reverence for me now! Surely they will listen to my warnings. Then I won't need to strike again, destroying their homes.' But no, they get up early to continue their evil deeds.

8 여호와께서 하신 말씀이다. "그러므로 내가 증인으로 일어나는 날까지 너희는 나를 기다리라. 내가 저 백성들을 불러 모으고 그 왕국들을 모아 그들 위에 내 분노와 내 모든 진노를 쏟아붓기로 작정했다. 내 질투의 불이 온 땅을 다 태울 것이다.

8 Therefore, be patient," says the Lord. "Soon I will stand and accuse these evil nations. For I have decided to gather the kingdoms of the earth and pour out my fiercest anger and fury on them. All the earth will be devoured by the fire of my jealousy.

9 <이스라엘의 남은 자의 회복> 그러고 나서 내가 그 백성들이 순결한 말을 하도록 바꿔서 그들 모두가 여호와의 이름을 부르고 한마음으로 그분을 섬기게 하겠다.

9 "Then I will purify the speech of all people, so that everyone can worship the Lord together.

10 에티오피아 강 너머에서 나를 경배하는 사람들, 내가 흩어 버린 사람들의 딸이 내게 바칠 제물을 가져올 것이다.

10 My scattered people who live beyond the rivers of Ethiopia will come to present their offerings.

11 그날에는 네가 내게 저질렀던 모든 범죄들 때문에 부끄러움을 당하지 않을 것이다. 이는 내가 네 가운데서 교만함으로 희희낙락하는 사람들을 없애 버려 네가 다시는 내 거룩한 언덕에서 더 이상 거만해지지 않게 할 것이기 때문이다.

11 On that day you will no longer need to be ashamed, for you will no longer be rebels against me. I will remove all proud and arrogant people from among you. There will be no more haughtiness on my holy mountain.

12 내가 네 가운데 겸손하고 가난한 백성을 남겨 두겠다. 그러면 그들이 여호와의 이름을 의지할 것이다.

12 Those who are left will be the lowly and humble, for it is they who trust in the name of the Lord.

13 이스라엘의 남은 사람들은 죄악을 행치 아니하며 거짓말을 하지 않으며 그 혀에서는 속임수가 나오지 않을 것이다. 그들이 먹고 누울 것이며 아무것도 두려워하지 않을 것이다."

13 The remnant of Israel will do no wrong; they will never tell lies or deceive one another. They will eat and sleep in safety, and no one will make them afraid."

14 오 시온의 딸아, 노래하라. 오 이스라엘아, 외치라. 오 예루살렘의 딸아, 온 마음으로 즐거워하고 기뻐하라.

14 Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout aloud, O Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem!

15 여호와께서 네게 내리셨던 심판을 없애 버리셨고 네 원수를 쫓아내셨다. 이스라엘의 왕, 여호와께서 네 가운데에 계신다. 다시는 네가 어떤 악도 두려워하지 않을 것이다.

15 For the Lord will remove his hand of judgment and will disperse the armies of your enemy. And the Lord himself, the King of Israel, will live among you! At last your troubles will be over, and you will never again fear disaster.

16 그날에 예루살렘은 듣게 될 것이다. "시온아! 두려워하지 말라. 네 손에 힘이 빠지지 않게 하라.

16 On that day the announcement to Jerusalem will be, "Cheer up, Zion! Don't be afraid!

17 네 안에 계시는 네 하나님 여호와께서는 구원을 베푸실 용사이시다. 그분께서 너 때문에 무척이나 기뻐하실 것이다. 그분의 사랑 안에서 너를 새롭게 해 주시고 너로 인해 노래를 부르시며 기뻐하실 것이다.

17 For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs."

18 마치 절기인 것처럼 그러실 것이다. 내가 네게서 짐과 부끄러움을 없앨 것이다.

18 "I will gather you who mourn for the appointed festivals; you will be disgraced no more.

19 보아라. 그때 내가 네 모든 압제자를 처리하겠다. 내가 다리 저는 사람들을 구해 내고 쫓겨난 사람들을 모을 것이다. 그들이 수치를 당한 모든 땅에서 내가 그들에게 칭찬과 명성을 얻게 하겠다.

19 And I will deal severely with all who have oppressed you. I will save the weak and helpless ones; I will bring together those who were chased away. I will give glory and fame to my former exiles, wherever they have been mocked and shamed.

20 그때 내가 너희를 다시 데려오겠다. 그때 내가 너희를 모으겠다. 내가 너희 눈앞에서 포로 된 너희를 회복시킬 때 이 땅의 모든 백성들 가운데서 너희가 명성과 칭찬을 얻을 것이다." 여호와께서 하신 말씀이다.

20 On that day I will gather you together and bring you home again. I will give you a good name, a name of distinction, among all the nations of the earth, as I restore your fortunes before their very eyes. I, the Lord, have spoken!"

학개

1 <여호와의 집을 건축하라는 호소> 다리오 왕 2년째 되는 해 여섯째 달 1일에 여호와의 말씀이 예언자 학개를 통해 스알디엘의 아들 유다 총독 스룹바벨과 여호사닥의 아들 대제사장 여호수아에게 임했습니다.

1 On August 29 of the second year of King Darius's reign, the Lord gave a message through the prophet Haggai to Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Jeshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest.

2 만군의 여호와께서 이렇게 말씀하셨다. "'여호와의 집을 지을 때가 되지 않았다'라고 이 백성들이 말한다."

2 "This is what the Lord of Heaven's Armies saysThe people are saying, 'The time has not yet come to rebuild the house of the Lord.'"

3 그때 예언자 학개를 통해 주신 여호와의 말씀입니다.

3 Then the Lord sent this message through the prophet Haggai

4 "성전은 무너진 채로 남아 있는데 너희만 꾸며진 집에 살고 있을 때냐?"

4 "Why are you living in luxurious houses while my house lies in ruins?

5 그러므로 이제 만군의 여호와께서 이렇게 말씀하셨다. "너희가 걸어온 길을 잘 생각해 보라!

5 This is what the Lord of Heaven's Armies saysLook at what's happening to you!

6 너희가 많이 심었지만 조금밖에 거두지 못하고 먹어도 배부르지 않고 마셔도 만족하지 못하고 입어도 따뜻하지 않으며 일꾼이 품삯을 벌어도 구멍 난 주머니에 넣는 격이 됐다."

6 You have planted much but harvest little. You eat but are not satisfied. You drink but are still thirsty. You put on clothes but cannot keep warm. Your wages disappear as though you were putting them in pockets filled with holes!

7 만군의 여호와께서 이렇게 말씀하셨다. "너희가 걸어온 길을 잘 생각해 보라!

7 "This is what the Lord of Heaven's Armies saysLook at what's happening to you!

8 산에 올라가 나무를 가져다 성전을 지으라. 내가 그 안에서 기뻐하며 그것으로 영광을 받을 것이다." 여호와께서 말씀하셨다.

8 Now go up into the hills, bring down timber, and rebuild my house. Then I will take pleasure in it and be honored, says the Lord.

9 "너희가 풍성함을 기대했지만 조금밖에 거두지 못했고 너희가 집에 가지고 왔으나 내가 불어 날려 버렸다. 왜 그랬겠느냐?" 만군의 여호와께서 하시는 말씀이다. "내 집은 무너진 채로 남아 있는데 너희는 각자 자기 집 일에 바쁘기 때문이다.

9 You hoped for rich harvests, but they were poor. And when you brought your harvest home, I blew it away. Why? Because my house lies in ruins, says the Lord of Heaven's Armies, while all of you are busy building your own fine houses.

10 그러므로 하늘은 너희 위에 이슬 내리기를 그치고 땅이 열매 내기를 멈췄다.

10 It's because of you that the heavens withhold the dew and the earth produces no crops.

11 내가 땅에, 산에, 곡식에, 새 포도주에, 새 기름에, 땅이 생산해 내는 것에, 사람에, 가축에, 너희 손이 만들어 내는 모든 것 위에 가뭄이 들게 했다."

11 I have called for a drought on your fields and hills - a drought to wither the grain and grapes and olive trees and all your other crops, a drought to starve you and your livestock and to ruin everything you have worked so hard to get."

12 그러자 스알디엘의 아들 스룹바벨과 여호사닥의 아들 대제사장 여호수아와 남아 있는 모든 백성이 그들의 하나님 여호와의 말씀과 예언자 학개의 말에 순종했다. 그들의 하나님 여호와께서 그를 보내셨음을 알았기 때문이었다. 그리고 백성들은 여호와 앞에서 두려워했다.

12 Then Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, and Jeshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and the whole remnant of God's people began to obey the message from the Lord their God. When they heard the words of the prophet Haggai, whom the Lord their God had sent, the people feared the Lord.

13 여호와의 심부름꾼 학개가 여호와의 말씀을 백성들에게 전했다. "내가 너희와 함께 있다. 여호와가 하는 말이다."

13 Then Haggai, the Lord's messenger, gave the people this message from the Lord"I am with you, says the Lord!"

14 여호와께서는 스알디엘의 아들 유다 총독 스룹바벨의 영과 여호사닥의 아들 여호수아의 영과 남아 있는 모든 백성의 영을 일으키셨다. 그래서 그들은 가서 그들의 하나님 만군의 여호와의 집을 짓는 일을 했다.

14 So the Lord sparked the enthusiasm of Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and the enthusiasm of Jeshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and the enthusiasm of the whole remnant of God's people. They began to work on the house of their God, the Lord of Heaven's Armies,

15 다리오 왕 2년째 되는 해 여섯째 달 24일의 일이다.

15 on September 21 of the second year of King Darius's reign.

1 <약속된 새로운 성전의 영광> 일곱째 달 21일에 여호와의 말씀이 예언자 학개에게 임했습니다.

1 Then on October 17 of that same year, the Lord sent another message through the prophet Haggai.

2 "스알디엘의 아들 유다 총독 스룹바벨과 여호사닥의 아들 대제사장 여호수아와 남아 있는 모든 백성들에게 말하여라.

2 "Say this to Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Jeshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and to the remnant of God's people there in the land

3 '너희 가운데 이전 성전의 영광스러웠던 모습을 본 사람이 남아 있느냐? 그런데 지금은 이 집이 너희에게 어떻게 보이느냐? 너희 눈에도 하찮게 보이지 않느냐?

3 Does anyone remember this house - this Temple - in its former splendor? How, in comparison, does it look to you now? It must seem like nothing at all!

4 그러나 스룹바벨아, 이제 용기를 내어라.' 여호와가 하는 말이다. '여호사닥의 아들 대제사장 여호수아야, 용기를 내어라. 이 땅에 사는 모든 백성들아, 용기를 내어라.' 여호와가 하는 말이다. '내가 너희와 함께하니 일을 하라.' 만군의 여호와가 하는 말이다.

4 But now the Lord saysBe strong, Zerubbabel. Be strong, Jeshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest. Be strong, all you people still left in the land. And now get to work, for I am with you, says the Lord of Heaven's Armies.

5 '너희가 이집트에서 나올 때 내가 너희와 맺은 언약에 따라 내 영이 너희 가운데 있으니 너희는 두려워하지 말라.'

5 My Spirit remains among you, just as I promised when you came out of Egypt. So do not be afraid.'

6 만군의 여호와가 이렇게 말한다. '이제 조금 있으면 내가 다시 한 번 하늘과 땅과 바다와 육지를 뒤흔들 것이다.

6 "For this is what the Lord of Heaven's Armies saysIn just a little while I will again shake the heavens and the earth, the oceans and the dry land.

7 또 내가 모든 민족들을 뒤흔들 것이다. 그러면 모든 민족들의 보화가 들어올 것이다. 내가 이 집을 영광으로 가득 채우겠다.' 만군의 여호와가 말한다.

7 I will shake all the nations, and the treasures of all the nations will be brought to this Temple. I will fill this place with glory, says the Lord of Heaven's Armies.

8 '은도 내 것이고 금도 내 것이다.' 만군의 여호와가 하는 말이다.

8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, says the Lord of Heaven's Armies.

9 '훗날 이 집의 영광이 이전의 영광보다 클 것이다.' 만군의 여호와가 말한다. '그리고 이곳에 내가 평안을 주겠다.' 만군의 여호와가 하는 말이다."

9 The future glory of this Temple will be greater than its past glory, says the Lord of Heaven's Armies. And in this place I will bring peace. I, the Lord of Heaven's Armies, have spoken!"

10 <부정한 백성에게 주시는 복> 다리오 왕 2년째 되는 해 아홉째 달 24일에 여호와의 말씀이 예언자 학개에게 임했습니다.

10 On December 18 of the second year of King Darius's reign, the Lord sent this message to the prophet Haggai

11 "만군의 여호와가 이렇게 말한다. '율법에 관해서 제사장들에게 물어보아라.

11 "This is what the Lord of Heaven's Armies says. Ask the priests this question about the law

12 어떤 사람이 거룩한 고기를 그 옷자락 속에 싸 들고 가는데 그 옷자락이 빵이나 삶은 음식이나 포도주나 기름이나 다른 음식에 닿았다면 그것도 거룩해지느냐고 물어 보아라.'" 그러자 제사장들이 "그렇지 않습니다"라고 대답했다.

12 If one of you is carrying some meat from a holy sacrifice in his robes and his robe happens to brush against some bread or stew, wine or olive oil, or any other kind of food, will it also become holy?'" The priests replied, "No."

13 그러자 학개가 말했다. "만약 시체를 만져 부정해진 사람이 이것들 가운데 어느 것 하나를 만졌다면 그것도 부정해집니까?" "부정해집니다"라고 제사장들이 대답했다.

13 Then Haggai asked, "If someone becomes ceremonially unclean by touching a dead person and then touches any of these foods, will the food be defiled?" And the priests answered, "Yes."

14 그러자 학개가 대답했다. "'내 앞에서 이 백성들이 그렇고 이 나라가 그렇다.' 여호와께서 하시는 말씀이다. '그들 손으로 하는 모든 일이 그렇다. 그들이 그곳에서 바치는 것이 모두 부정한 것이다.

14 Then Haggai responded, "That is how it is with this people and this nation, says the Lord. Everything they do and everything they offer is defiled by their sin.

15 그러므로 이제 오늘부터 앞으로 어떻게 될지 잘 생각해 보아라. 여호와의 성전에 돌 하나를 다른 돌 위에 쌓기 전에는 어땠느냐?

15 Look at what was happening to you before you began to lay the foundation of the Lord's Temple.

16 그때는 곡식 20섬을 쌓아도 10섬밖에 없었고 포도주 틀에서 50통을 길어 와도 20통뿐이었다.

16 When you hoped for a twenty-bushel crop, you harvested only ten. When you expected to draw fifty gallons from the winepress, you found only twenty.

17 너희와 너희 손으로 하는 모든 일에 내가 말라 죽게 하는 병과 곰팡이와 우박으로 쳤으나 너희가 내게로 마음을 돌리지 않았다.' 여호와께서 하시는 말씀이다.

17 I sent blight and mildew and hail to destroy everything you worked so hard to produce. Even so, you refused to return to me, says the Lord.

18 '오늘부터 앞으로 어떻게 될지 잘 생각해 보아라. 아홉째 달 24일부터 여호와의 성전의 기초를 놓던 날부터 생각해 보아라.

18 "Think about this eighteenth day of December, the day when the foundation of the Lord's Temple was laid. Think carefully.

19 창고에 씨앗이 아직도 남아 있느냐? 아직 포도나무와 무화과나무와 석류나무와 올리브 나무가 열매를 맺지 못했지만 오늘부터는 내가 너희에게 복을 주겠다.'"

19 I am giving you a promise now while the seed is still in the barn. You have not yet harvested your grain, and your grapevines, fig trees, pomegranates, and olive trees have

not yet produced their crops. But from this day onward I will bless you."

20 <스룹바벨, 여호와의 인장 반지> 그달 24일에 여호와의 말씀이 학개에게 다시 임했습니다.

20 On that same day, December 18, the Lord sent this second message to Haggai

21 "너는 유다 총독 스룹바벨에게 전하여라. '내가 하늘과 땅을 뒤흔들겠다.

21 "Tell Zerubbabel, the governor of Judah, that I am about to shake the heavens and the earth.

22 내가 왕국의 왕좌를 뒤엎고 민족들의 왕국의 권세를 없애 버리겠다. 내가 전차들과 거기 타고 있는 사람들을 뒤엎을 것이다. 말들과 거기 타고 있는 사람들이 서로 자기 형제의 칼에 넘어질 것이다.'

22 I will overthrow royal thrones and destroy the power of foreign kingdoms. I will overturn their chariots and riders. The horses will fall, and their riders will kill each other.

23 만군의 여호와가 하는 말이다. '그날에 내가 너 스알디엘의 아들 내 종 스룹바벨을 선택하겠다.' 여호와가 하는 말이다. '그리고 내가 너를 선택했으니 내가 너를 인장 반지처럼 만들겠다.' 만군의 여호와가 하는 말이다."

23 "But when this happens, says the Lord of Heaven's Armies, I will honor you, Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, my servant. I will make you like a signet ring on my finger, says the Lord, for I have chosen you. I, the Lord of Heaven's Armies, have spoken!"

1. 01Oct
    by

10월1일. 시1-9

2. No Image 01Oct
    by

10월2일. 시10-17

3. No Image 01Oct
    by

10월3일. 시18-23

4. No Image 04Oct
    by

10월4일. 시24-31