slider01 slider02
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/99b983892094b5c6d2fc3736e15da7d1.png
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/5b5f430cdffe06e319c4b852d53473d0.png
2018.02.01 03:54

2월3일. 창6-8

paul 주소복사
조회 수 76 추천 수 0 댓글 0
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Loading the player ...

1 <세상의 죄악> 사람들이 땅 위에서 번성하기 시작하고 그들에게서 딸들이 태어났을 때

1 Then the people began to multiply on the earth, and daughters were born to them.

2 하나님의 아들들이 보기에 사람의 딸들이 좋았습니다. 그래서 자신들이 선택한 사람들을 아내로 맞아들였습니다.

2 The sons of God saw the beautiful women and took any they wanted as their wives.

3 여호와께서 말씀하셨습니다. "내 영이 사람 안에 영원히 거하지 않을 것이니 이는 사람이 그저 육체일 뿐이기 때문이다. 그들의 날은 120년이 될 것이다."

3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not put up with humans for such a long time, for they are only mortal flesh. In the future, their normal lifespan will be no more than 120 years."

4 당시에 그 땅에 네피림이라 불리는 족속이 있었으며 그 후에도 있었는데, 그들은 하나님의 아들들이 사람의 딸들에게 가서 낳은 자들이었습니다. 그들은 옛날부터 용사들이었습니다.

4 In those days, and for some time after, giant Nephilites lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors of ancient times.

5 여호와께서 사람의 악이 세상에 가득한 것과 그 마음에 품는 생각이 항상 악하기만 한 것을 보셨습니다.

5 The LORD observed the extent of human wickedness on the earth, and he saw that everything they thought or imagined was consistently and totally evil.

6 여호와께서 땅에 사람을 만든 것을 후회하시며 마음으로 아파하셨습니다.

6 So the LORD was sorry he had ever made them and put them on the earth. It broke his heart.

7 여호와께서 말씀하셨습니다. "내가 창조한 사람을 땅 위에서 쓸어버릴 것이다. 사람으로부터 짐승과 기는 것들과 공중의 새들까지 다 그렇게 하겠다. 이는 내가 그들을 만든 것을 후회하기 때문이다."

7 And the LORD said, "I will wipe this human race I have created from the face of the earth. Yes, and I will destroy every living thing - all the people, the large animals, the small animals that scurry along the ground, and even the birds of the sky. I am sorry I ever made them."

8 그러나 노아만은 여호와께 은혜를 입었습니다.

8 But Noah found favor with the LORD.

9 <노아와 대홍수> 노아의 이야기는 이렇습니다. 노아는 의로운 사람으로 당대에 완전한 사람이었으며 하나님과 동행하는 사람이었습니다.

9 This is the account of Noah and his family. Noah was a righteous man, the only blameless person living on earth at the time, and he walked in close fellowship with God.

10 노아는 세 아들 셈, , 야벳을 낳았습니다.

10 Noah was the father of three sonsShem, Ham, and Japheth.

11 세상은 하나님께서 보시기에 타락했고 폭력이 난무했습니다.

11 Now God saw that the earth had become corrupt and was filled with violence.

12 하나님께서 보시니 세상이 타락했는데, 이는 세상의 모든 육체가 스스로 자기 행위를 타락시켰기 때문이었습니다.

12 God observed all this corruption in the world, for everyone on earth was corrupt.

13 하나님께서 노아에게 말씀하셨습니다. "모든 육체의 끝이 이르렀다. 그들로 인해 땅이 폭력으로 가득 찼기 때문이다. 내가 곧 그들을 세상과 함께 멸절하겠다.

13 So God said to Noah, "I have decided to destroy all living creatures, for they have filled the earth with violence. Yes, I will wipe them all out along with the earth!

14 너는 잣나무로 방주를 만들고 그 방주에 방들을 만들어라. 그 안팎에 역청을 발라라.

14 "Build a large boat from cypress wood and waterproof it with tar, inside and out. Then construct decks and stalls throughout its interior.

15 그것을 만드는 방법은 이러하니 방주는 길이가 300규빗, 너비가 50규빗, 높이가 30규빗이다.

15 Make the boat 450 feet long, 75 feet wide, and 45 feet high.

16 방주에는 창문을 만드는데 위로부터 1규빗 아래에 내고 방주의 문을 옆으로 내며 아래층과 2층과 3층으로 만들어라.

16 Leave an 18-inch opening below the roof all the way around the boat. Put the door on the side, and build three decks inside the boat - lower, middle, and upper.

17 내가 곧 땅에 홍수를 일으켜 하늘 아래 생기가 있는 모든 육체를 다 멸절시키리니 땅에 있는 모든 것이 다 죽을 것이다.

17 "Look! I am about to cover the earth with a flood that will destroy every living thing that breathes. Everything on earth will die.

18 그러나 너와는 내가 언약을 세우겠다. 너와 네 아들들과 네 아내와 네 며느리들은 방주 안으로 들어가라.

18 But I will confirm my covenant with you. So enter the boat - you and your wife and your sons and their wives.

19 또한 너는 살아 있는 모든 것들, 곧 모든 육체 가운데 암수 한 쌍씩을 방주 안으로 들여보내 너와 함께 살아남게 하여라.

19 Bring a pair of every kind of animal - a male and a female - into the boat with you to keep them alive during the flood.

20 모든 종류의 새들, 모든 종류의 가축들, 땅에서 기는 모든 것들 가운데 살아남기 위해 둘씩 네게로 나아올 것이니

20 Pairs of every kind of bird, and every kind of animal, and every kind of small animal that scurries along the ground, will come to you to be kept alive.

21 너는 먹을 만한 모든 음식을 가져다 저장해 두어라. 이것이 너와 그들을 위한 식량이 될 것이다."

21 And be sure to take on board enough food for your family and for all the animals."

22 노아가 그대로 행했으니 하나님께서 그에게 명령하신 대로 했습니다.

22 So Noah did everything exactly as God had commanded him.

1 여호와께서 노아에게 말씀하셨습니다. "너와 네 모든 가족은 방주로 들어가거라. 이 세대 가운데 네가 내 앞에서 의로운 사람인 것을 내가 보았다.

1 When everything was ready, the LORD said to Noah, "Go into the boat with all your family, for among all the people of the earth, I can see that you alone are righteous.

2 정결한 동물은 모두 각각 암컷과 수컷 일곱 쌍씩 그리고 정결하지 않은 동물은 모두 각각 암컷과 수컷 두 쌍씩

2 Take with you seven pairs - male and female - of each animal I have approved for eating and for sacrifice, and take one pair of each of the others.

3 그리고 하늘의 새들은 각각 암컷과 수컷 일곱 쌍씩을 취해 온 땅 위에 씨를 보존하도록 하여라.

3 Also take seven pairs of every kind of bird. There must be a male and a female in each pair to ensure that all life will survive on the earth after the flood.

4 지금부터 7일 후면 내가 40일 밤낮으로 땅에 비를 보내 내가 만든 모든 생물을 지면에서 쓸어버릴 것이다."

4 Seven days from now I will make the rains pour down on the earth. And it will rain for forty days and forty nights, until I have wiped from the earth all the living things I have created."

5 노아는 여호와께서 명하신 대로 했습니다.

5 So Noah did everything as the LORD commanded him.

6 땅에 홍수가 났을 때 노아는 600세였습니다.

6 Noah was 600 years old when the flood covered the earth.

7 노아와 그의 아들들과 그의 아내와 그의 며느리들이 홍수를 피해 방주로 들어갔습니다.

7 He went on board the boat to escape the flood - he and his wife and his sons and their wives.

8 정결한 동물들과 정결하지 않은 동물들, 새들과 땅에서 기어 다니는 모든 것들이

8 With them were all the various kinds of animals - those approved for eating and for sacrifice and those that were not - along with all the birds and the small animals that scurry along the ground.

9 하나님께서 노아에게 명령하신 대로 암수 한 쌍씩 노아에게 와서 방주로 들어갔습니다.

9 They entered the boat in pairs, male and female, just as God had commanded Noah.

10 7일이 지나자 땅에 홍수가 났습니다.

10 After seven days, the waters of the flood came and covered the earth.

11 노아가 600세 되던 해의 둘째 달 17일 그날에 거대한 깊음의 샘들이 한꺼번에 터지고 하늘의 창들이 열려

11 When Noah was 600 years old, on the seventeenth day of the second month, all the underground waters erupted from the earth, and the rain fell in mighty torrents from the sky.

12 비가 40일 밤낮으로 땅에 쏟아졌습니다.

12 The rain continued to fall for forty days and forty nights.

13 바로 그날 노아와 그의 아들들인 셈, , 야벳과 그의 아내와 세 며느리가 방주로 들어갔습니다.

13 That very day Noah had gone into the boat with his wife and his sons - Shem, Ham, and Japheth - and their wives.

14 그들과 모든 짐승들이 그 종류대로, 모든 가축들이 그 종류대로, 땅에 기어 다니는 모든 것들이 그 종류대로, 모든 새들, 곧 날개 달린 모든 것들이 그 종류대로 들어갔습니다.

14 With them in the boat were pairs of every kind of animal - domestic and wild, large and small - along with birds of every kind.

15 살아 숨쉬는 모든 육체들이 둘씩 노아에게 와서 방주로 들어갔습니다.

15 Two by two they came into the boat, representing every living thing that breathes.

16 들어간 것들은 모든 육체의 암컷과 수컷이었습니다. 그것들이 하나님께서 그에게 명하신 대로 들어가자 여호와께서 그의 뒤에서 방주의 문을 닫으셨습니다.

16 A male and female of each kind entered, just as God had commanded Noah. Then the LORD closed the door behind them.

17 홍수가 40일 동안 땅 위에 계속됐습니다. 물이 불어나자 방주가 들려 올라가 땅 위로 떠올랐습니다.

17 For forty days the floodwaters grew deeper, covering the ground and lifting the boat high above the earth.

18 물이 더욱 불어나 온 땅 위에 넘쳐 방주가 물 위로 떠다녔습니다.

18 As the waters rose higher and higher above the ground, the boat floated safely on the surface.

19 물이 땅 위에 크게 불어나서 하늘 아래 높은 산들이 다 뒤덮였으며

19 Finally, the water covered even the highest mountains on the earth,

20 물이 그 산들을 다 뒤덮고도 15규빗이나 더 불어났습니다.

20 rising more than twenty-two feet above the highest peaks.

21 새와 가축과 들짐승과 땅 위에 기어 다니던 것들 가운데 땅 위에 움직이던 모든 것과 모든 사람이 다 죽었습니다.

21 All the living things on earth died - birds, domestic animals, wild animals, small animals that scurry along the ground, and all the people.

22 마른 땅에 있던 것들 가운데 코로 숨을 쉬며 살던 모든 것이 죽었습니다.

22 Everything that breathed and lived on dry land died.

23 하나님께서 사람으로부터 짐승까지, 기는 것으로부터 하늘의 새까지 지면에 있던 모든 존재를 쓸어버리셨습니다. 오직 노아와 방주에서 그와 함께 있던 사람들과 짐승들만 살아남았습니다.

23 God wiped out every living thing on the earth - people, livestock, small animals that scurry along the ground, and the birds of the sky. All were destroyed. The only people who survived were Noah and those with him in the boat.

24 물이 150일 동안 땅 위에 범람했습니다.

24 And the floodwaters covered the earth for 150 days.

1 하나님께서 노아와 그와 함께 방주 안에 있던 모든 들짐승과 가축을 기억하시고 땅에 바람을 보내시니 물이 줄어들었습니다.

1 But God remembered Noah and all the wild animals and livestock with him in the boat. He sent a wind to blow across the earth, and the floodwaters began to recede.

2 깊음의 샘들과 하늘의 창들이 닫히고 비가 하늘에서 그쳤습니다.

2 The underground waters stopped flowing, and the torrential rains from the sky were stopped.

3 물이 땅에서 점점 줄어들어서 150일 후에는 물이 많이 빠졌습니다.

3 So the floodwaters gradually receded from the earth. After 150 days,

4 방주가 일곱째 달, 곧 그달 17일에 아라랏 산에 머물게 됐습니다.

4 exactly five months from the time the flood began, the boat came to rest on the mountains of Ararat.

5 물이 열째 달까지 계속해서 빠졌고 열째 달, 곧 그달 1일에 산봉우리들이 드러났습니다.

5 Two and a half months later, as the waters continued to go down, other mountain peaks became visible.

6 40일 후에 노아는 자신이 만든 방주의 창문을 열었습니다.

6 After another forty days, Noah opened the window he had made in the boat

7 그가 까마귀를 내보내니 그 까마귀는 물이 땅에서 마를 때까지 날아다녔습니다.

7 and released a raven. The bird flew back and forth until the floodwaters on the earth had dried up.

8 노아가 이번에는 물이 땅에서 줄어들었는지 알아보기 위해 비둘기를 내보냈습니다.

8 He also released a dove to see if the water had receded and it could find dry ground.

9 그러나 물이 아직 온 땅 위에 있었기 때문에 비둘기가 앉을 곳을 찾지 못해 방주에 있는 노아에게로 돌아왔습니다. 노아는 손을 내밀어 비둘기를 받아 방주 안으로 들였습니다.

9 But the dove could find no place to land because the water still covered the ground. So it returned to the boat, and Noah held out his hand and drew the dove back inside.

10 노아가 7일을 더 기다려 비둘기를 방주에서 다시 내보냈습니다.

10 After waiting another seven days, Noah released the dove again.

11 그 비둘기가 밤이 되자 그에게 돌아왔는데 그 부리에 새로 딴 올리브 나무 잎을 물고 있었습니다. 그래서 노아는 물이 땅에서 빠진 것을 알게 됐습니다.

11 This time the dove returned to him in the evening with a fresh olive leaf in its beak. Then Noah knew that the floodwaters were almost gone.

12 그가 다시 7일을 기다렸다가 비둘기를 내보냈는데 비둘기는 다시 돌아오지 않았습니다.

12 He waited another seven days and then released the dove again. This time it did not come back.

13 601년 첫째 달, 곧 그달 1일에 땅 위의 물이 말랐습니다. 노아가 방주 덮개를 열고 보니 땅이 말라 있었습니다.

13 Noah was now 601 years old. On the first day of the new year, ten and a half months after the flood began, the floodwaters had almost dried up from the earth. Noah lifted back the covering of the boat and saw that the surface of the ground was drying.

14 둘째 달, 곧 그달 27일에 땅은 완전히 말랐습니다.

14 Two more months went by, and at last the earth was dry!

15 그때 하나님께서 노아에게 말씀하셨습니다.

15 Then God said to Noah,

16 "너는 네 아내와 네 아들들과 네 며느리들과 함께 방주에서 나와라.

16 "Leave the boat, all of you - you and your wife, and your sons and their wives.

17 너와 함께 있던 모든 생명들, 곧 새들과 짐승들과 땅 위에 기는 모든 것들을 데리고 나와라. 그것들이 땅에서 새끼를 많이 낳고 수가 불어나 땅 위에 번성할 것이다."

17 Release all the animals - the birds, the livestock, and the small animals that scurry along the ground - so they can be fruitful and multiply throughout the earth."

18 노아가 그 아들들과 그 아내와 그 며느리들과 함께 방주에서 나왔습니다.

18 So Noah, his wife, and his sons and their wives left the boat.

19 모든 생물들, 곧 모든 짐승과 모든 새와 땅에서 기는 것이 다 그 종류대로 방주에서 나왔습니다.

19 And all of the large and small animals and birds came out of the boat, pair by pair.

20 노아가 여호와를 위해 제단을 쌓고 정결한 짐승들과 정결한 새들 가운데 몇을 잡아 그 제단 위에 번제로 드렸습니다.

20 Then Noah built an altar to the LORD, and there he sacrificed as burnt offerings the animals and birds that had been approved for that purpose.

21 여호와께서 그 좋은 향기를 맡으시고 마음속으로 말씀하셨습니다. "내가 다시는 사람으로 인해 땅을 저주하지 않겠다. 이는 사람이 생각하는 것이 어려서부터 악하기 때문이다. 내가 전에 했던 것처럼 다시는 모든 생물을 멸망시키지 않을 것이다.

21 And the LORD was pleased with the aroma of the sacrifice and said to himself, "I will never again curse the ground because of the human race, even though everything they think or imagine is bent toward evil from childhood. I will never again destroy all living things.

22 땅이 존재하는 한 씨 뿌리는 것과 추수하는 것과 추위와 더위와 여름과 겨울과 낮과 밤이 그치지 않을 것이다."

22 As long as the earth remains, there will be planting and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night."