slider01 slider02
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/99b983892094b5c6d2fc3736e15da7d1.png
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/5b5f430cdffe06e319c4b852d53473d0.png
2018.02.01 05:58

2월26일. 막13-14

paul 주소복사
조회 수 69 추천 수 0 댓글 0
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Loading the player ...

1 <성전의 파괴와 마지막 때의 징조 (24:1-35;21:5-33)> 예수께서 성전을 떠나실 때 제자들 가운데 한 사람이 말했습니다. "선생님, 저것 좀 보십시오! 저 큰 돌들하며 웅장한 건물 좀 보십시오!"

1 As Jesus was leaving the Temple that day, one of his disciples said, "Teacher, look at these magnificent buildings! Look at the impressive stones in the walls."

2 예수께서 그에게 말씀하셨습니다. "이 훌륭한 건물들을 보느냐? 여기 있는 돌 하나도 그냥 쌓여 있지 않고 하나같이 모두 무너질 것이다."

2 Jesus replied, "Yes, look at these great buildings. But they will be completely demolished. Not one stone will be left on top of another!"

3 예수께서 성전 맞은편 올리브 산에서 앉아 계실 때에 베드로와 야고보와 요한과 안드레가 따로 나아와 예수께 물었습니다.

3 Later, Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives across the valley from the Temple. Peter, James, John, and Andrew came to him privately and asked him,

4 "말씀해 주십시오. 그런 일이 언제 일어납니까? 그런 일이 다 이루어질 무렵에는 어떤 징조가 있겠습니까?"

4 "Tell us, when will all this happen? What sign will show us that these things are about to be fulfilled?"

5 예수께서 대답하셨습니다. "어느 누구에게도 현혹되지 않도록 조심하라.

5 Jesus replied, "Don't let anyone mislead you,

6 많은 사람들이 내 이름으로 와서 '내가 바로 그다'라고 하며 많은 사람들을 속일 것이다.

6 for many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah.' They will deceive many.

7 전쟁이 일어난 소식과 소문이 들려도 놀라지 말라. 그런 일은 반드시 일어나야 하지만 아직 마지막은 아니다.

7 And you will hear of wars and threats of wars, but don't panic. Yes, these things must take place, but the end won't follow immediately.

8 민족과 민족이 서로 대항해 일어나고 나라와 나라가 서로 대항해 일어날 것이다. 곳곳에서 지진이 일어나고 기근이 들 것이다. 그러나 이런 일은 해산하는 고통의 시작일 뿐이다.

8 Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in many parts of the world, as well as famines. But this is only the first of the birth pains, with more to come.

9 너희는 정신을 바짝 차려야 한다. 너희는 법정에 넘겨지고 회당에서 매질당할 것이다. 그리고 나로 인해 왕과 총독들 앞에 서서 그들에게 증언하게 될 것이다.

9 "When these things begin to happen, watch out! You will be handed over to the local councils and beaten in the synagogues. You will stand trial before governors and kings because you are my followers. But this will be your opportunity to tell them about me.

10 먼저 복음이 세상 모든 민족에게 전해져야 한다.

10 For the Good News must first be preached to all nations.

11 너희가 붙잡혀 가서 재판을 받게 될 때에 무슨 말을 할지 미리 걱정하지 말라. 때에 맞게 너희에게 주시는 말만 하면 된다. 말하는 분은 너희가 아니라 성령이시다.

11 But when you are arrested and stand trial, don't worry in advance about what to say. Just say what God tells you at that time, for it is not you who will be speaking, but the Holy Spirit.

12 형제가 형제를, 아버지가 자식을 배신해 죽게 내어 줄 것이다. 자식들이 부모를 배역해 죽게 만들 것이다.

12 "A brother will betray his brother to death, a father will betray his own child, and children will rebel against their parents and cause them to be killed.

13 모든 사람들이 나로 인해 너희를 미워할 것이다. 그러나 끝까지 견디는 사람은 구원받을 것이다.

13 And everyone will hate you because you are my followers. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

14 '멸망하게 하는 가증한 것'이 있어서는 안 될 곳에 서 있는 것을 보면 (읽는 사람은 깨달아라) 유대에 있는 사람들은 산으로 도망가라.

14 "The day is coming when you will see the sacrilegious object that causes desecration standing where he should not be." (Reader, pay attention!) "Then those in Judea must flee to the hills.

15 자기 집 지붕 위에 있는 사람은 거기서 내려오지 말고 물건을 가지러 집 안으로 들어가지 마라.

15 A person out on the deck of a roof must not go down into the house to pack.

16 들에 있는 사람은 겉옷을 가지러 돌아가지 마라.

16 A person out in the field must not return even to get a coat.

17 임신한 여인들이나 젖 먹이는 어머니들에게는 그날들이 얼마나 끔찍할지 모른다.

17 How terrible it will be for pregnant women and for nursing mothers in those days.

18 이런 일이 겨울에 닥치지 않도록 기도하라.

18 And pray that your flight will not be in winter.

19 그때가 환난의 날들이 될 것이기 때문이다. 이와 같은 환난은 태초에 하나님께서 세상을 창조하신 이후 지금까지 없었고 또 앞으로도 없을 것이다.

19 For there will be greater anguish in those days than at any time since God created the world. And it will never be so great again.

20 주께서 그날들을 줄여 주시지 않았더라면 아무도 살아남지 못할 것이다. 그러나 주께서는 자신이 택하신 사람들을 위해 그날들을 줄여 주셨다.

20 In fact, unless the Lord shortens that time of calamity, not a single person will survive. But for the sake of his chosen ones he has shortened those days.

21 그때 누가 너희에게 '보라! 여기 그리스도가 있다!' , '보라! 그리스도가 저기 있다!'라고 해도 믿지 말라.

21 "Then if anyone tells you, 'Look, here is the Messiah,' or 'There he is,' don't believe it.

22 가짜 그리스도들과 가짜 예언자들이 나타나 표적과 기사를 보이면서 가능한 한 택함받은 사람들까지도 미혹할 것이다.

22 For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen ones.

23 그러므로 정신을 바짝 차리라. 그때가 오기 전에 이 모든 것을 너희에게 미리 일러두는 것이다.

23 Watch out! I have warned you about this ahead of time!

24 '그러나 환난이 지나가면 해가 어두워지고 달이 빛을 내지 않을 것이며

24 "At that time, after the anguish of those days, the sun will be darkened, the moon will give no light,

25 별들이 하늘에서 떨어지고 하늘의 세력들이 무너질 것이다.'

25 the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken.

26 그때 사람들은 인자가 큰 권능과 영광 가운데 구름을 타고 오는 것을 볼 것이다.

26 Then everyone will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds with great power and glory.

27 그때에 인자가 천사들을 보내 택함받은 사람들을 땅끝에서 하늘 끝까지 사방에서 모을 것이다.

27 And he will send out his angels to gather his chosen ones from all over the world - from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven.

28 무화과나무를 보고 배우라. 그 가지가 연해지고 새잎이 돋으면 여름이 가까이 왔음을 안다.

28 "Now learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branches bud and its leaves begin to sprout, you know that summer is near.

29 이와 같이 이런 일들이 일어나는 것을 보면 그때가 바로 문 앞에 가까이 온 줄을 알라.

29 In the same way, when you see all these things taking place, you can know that his return is very near, right at the door.

30 내가 너희에게 진실로 말한다. 이 세대가 지나가기 전에 이 모든 일이 일어날 것이다.

30 I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene before all these things take place.

31 하늘과 땅은 없어질지라도 내가 한 말들은 결코 없어지지 않을 것이다.

31 Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear.

32 <그날과 그때는 아무도 모른다 (24:36-44;12:35-48)> 그 날짜와 그 시각은 아무도 모른다. 하늘의 천사들도 모르고 아들도 모른다. 오직 아버지만 아신다.

32 "However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.

33 정신을 바짝 차리라! 항상 깨어 있으라! 그때가 언제 올지 알지 못하기 때문이다.

33 And since you don't know when that time will come, be on guard! Stay alert!

34 그것은 여행을 떠나는 사람에 비유할 수 있다. 사람이 집을 떠나면서 자기 종들에게 권한을 주고 각 사람에게 할 일을 맡기고 자기 문지기에게 집을 잘 지키라고 명령하는 것과 같다.

34 "The coming of the Son of Man can be illustrated by the story of a man going on a long trip. When he left home, he gave each of his slaves instructions about the work they were to do, and he told the gatekeeper to watch for his return.

35 그러므로 너희는 항상 깨어 있으라. 집주인이 언제 돌아올지, 곧 저녁이 될지, 한밤이 될지, 새벽이 될지, 아침이 될지 모르기 때문이다.

35 You, too, must keep watch! For you don't know when the master of the household will return?in the evening, at midnight, before dawn, or at daybreak.

36 그가 갑자기 돌아와 너희가 자고 있는 모습을 보게 되는 일이 없도록 하라.

36 Don't let him find you sleeping when he arrives without warning.

37 내가 너희에게 하는 이 말은 모든 사람에게 하는 말이니 '깨어 있으라!'"

37 I say to you what I say to everyoneWatch for him!"

1 <베다니에서 향유를 부음 받은 예수 (26:1-13;12:1-8)> 유월절과 무교절이 되기 이틀 전이었습니다. 대제사장들과 율법학자들은 어떻게 예수를 체포해 죽일지 궁리하고 있었습니다.

1 It was now two days before Passover and the Festival of Unleavened Bread. The leading priests and the teachers of religious law were still looking for an opportunity to capture Jesus secretly and kill him.

2 그들은 "백성들이 소동을 일으킬 수 있으니 명절에는 하지 말자"라고 말했습니다.

2 "But not during the Passover celebration," they agreed, "or the people may riot."

3 예수께서 베다니 마을에 '나병 환자 시몬'이라는 사람의 집에서 식탁에 기대 먹고 계시는데 한 여인이 값비싼 순수한 나드 향유가 든 옥합 하나를 가져왔습니다. 그리고 그 여인은 옥합을 깨뜨려 향유를 예수의 머리에 부었습니다.

3 Meanwhile, Jesus was in Bethany at the home of Simon, a man who had previously had leprosy. While he was eating, a woman came in with a beautiful alabaster jar of expensive perfume made from essence of nard. She broke open the jar and poured the perfume over his head.

4 거기 있던 사람들이 화를 내며 서로 수군거렸습니다. "왜 향유를 저렇게 낭비하는가?

4 Some of those at the table were indignant. "Why waste such expensive perfume?" they asked.

5 저것을 팔면 300데나리온은 족히 될 텐데. 그 돈을 가난한 사람들에게 주었으면 좋았을 것을." 그러면서 그들은 여인을 심하게 나무랐습니다.

5 "It could have been sold for a year's wages and the money given to the poor!" So they scolded her harshly.

6 예수께서 말씀하셨습니다. "가만두어라. 어찌해 이 여인을 괴롭히느냐? 이 사람은 내게 좋은 일을 했다.

6 But Jesus replied, "Leave her alone. Why criticize her for doing such a good thing to me?

7 가난한 사람들이야 항상 너희 곁에 있으니 너희가 원하기만 하면 언제든지 도울 수 있지만 나는 너희 곁에 항상 있는 것이 아니다.

7 You will always have the poor among you, and you can help them whenever you want to. But you will not always have me.

8 이 여인은 자기가 할 수 있는 일을 했다. 내 몸에 향유를 부어 내 장례를 미리 준비한 것이다.

8 She has done what she could and has anointed my body for burial ahead of time.

9 내가 너희에게 진실로 말한다. 온 세상 어디든지 복음이 전파되는 곳마다 이 여인이 한 일도 전해져서 사람들이 이 여인을 기억하게 될 것이다."

9 I tell you the truth, wherever the Good News is preached throughout the world, this woman's deed will be remembered and discussed."

10 그때 열두 제자 가운데 하나인 가룟 유다가 예수를 배반해서 넘겨줄 심산으로 대제사장들에게 갔습니다.

10 Then Judas Iscariot, one of the twelve disciples, went to the leading priests to arrange to betray Jesus to them.

11 그들은 유다의 말을 듣고 무척 기뻐하며 그에게 돈을 주기로 약속했습니다. 그래서 유다는 예수를 넘겨줄 기회를 엿보았습니다.

11 They were delighted when they heard why he had come, and they promised to give him money. So he began looking for an opportunity to betray Jesus.

12 <마지막 만찬 (26:17-30;22:7-23;13:21-30;고전 11:23-25)> 무교절 첫날, 유월절 양을 잡는 날에 제자들이 예수께 물었습니다. "우리가 주를 위해 어디에 가서 유월절 음식을 준비하는 것이 좋겠습니까?"

12 On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, when the Passover lamb is sacrificed, Jesus' disciples asked him, "Where do you want us to go to prepare the Passover meal for you?"

13 그러자 예수께서 제자 두 사람을 보내시며 말씀하셨습니다. "성안으로 들어가면 물동이를 메고 가는 사람을 만날 것이다. 그를 따라가거라.

13 So Jesus sent two of them into Jerusalem with these instructions"As you go into the city, a man carrying a pitcher of water will meet you. Follow him.

14 그가 어디로 들어가든지 그 집주인에게 '선생님께서 제자들과 함께 유월절 음식 먹을 방이 어디냐고 물으십니다'라고 말하라.

14 At the house he enters, say to the owner, 'The Teacher asksWhere is the guest room where I can eat the Passover meal with my disciples?'

15 그가 잘 마련해 놓은 넓은 다락방을 보여 줄 것이다. 거기에다 우리를 위해 음식을 준비해 두라."

15 He will take you upstairs to a large room that is already set up. That is where you should prepare our meal."

16 제자들이 떠나 성안으로 들어가 보니 모든 것이 예수께서 말씀하신 그대로였습니다. 그리하여 그들은 유월절을 준비했습니다.

16 So the two disciples went into the city and found everything just as Jesus had said, and they prepared the Passover meal there.

17 그날 저녁이 되자 예수께서 열두 제자들과 함께 그 집에 도착하셨습니다.

17 In the evening Jesus arrived with the twelve disciples.

18 함께 식탁에 기대어 음식을 나누는 동안 예수께서 말씀하셨습니다. "내가 너희에게 진실로 말한다. 너희 가운데 하나가 나를 배반할 것이다. 그가 지금 나와 함께 먹고 있다."

18 As they were at the table eating, Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, one of you eating with me here will betray me."

19 그들은 슬픔에 잠겨 한 사람씩 예수께 물었습니다. "설마 저는 아니지요?"

19 Greatly distressed, each one asked in turn, "Am I the one?"

20 예수께서 대답하셨습니다. "12명 가운데 한 사람이다. 지금 나와 한그릇에 빵을 찍어 먹는 사람이다.

20 He replied, "It is one of you twelve who is eating from this bowl with me.

21 인자는 자신에 대해 성경에 기록된 대로 가겠지만 인자를 배반하는 그 사람에게는 화가 있을 것이다! 그는 차라리 이 세상에 태어나지 않았더라면 좋았을 것이다."

21 For the Son of Man must die, as the Scriptures declared long ago. But how terrible it will be for the one who betrays him. It would be far better for that man if he had never been born!"

22 그들이 음식을 먹고 있는데 예수께서 빵을 들고 감사 기도를 드리신 후 떼어 제자들에게 나눠 주며 말씀하셨습니다. "이것을 받으라. 이것은 내 몸이다."

22 As they were eating, Jesus took some bread and blessed it. Then he broke it in pieces and gave it to the disciples, saying, "Take it, for this is my body."

23 그러고 나서 예수께서는 잔을 들고 감사 기도를 드리신 후 제자들에게 주셨습니다. 그러자 그들 모두 받아 마셨습니다.

23 And he took a cup of wine and gave thanks to God for it. He gave it to them, and they all drank from it.

24 예수께서 그들에게 말씀하셨습니다. "이것은 많은 사람을 위해 흘리는 내 피, 곧 언약의 피다.

24 And he said to them, "This is my blood, which confirms the covenant between God and his people. It is poured out as a sacrifice for many.

25 내가 너희에게 진실로 말한다. 내가 하나님 나라에서 새 포도주를 마시는 그날까지 포도나무에서 난 것을 다시는 마시지 않을 것이다."

25 I tell you the truth, I will not drink wine again until the day I drink it new in the Kingdom of God."

26 그들은 찬송을 부른 뒤 올리브 산으로 향했습니다.

26 Then they sang a hymn and went out to the Mount of Olives.

27 <예수께서 베드로의 부인을 예고하시다 (26:31-35;22:31-34;13:36-38)> 예수께서 그들에게 말씀하셨습니다. "너희는 모두 나를 버릴 것이다. 성경에 이렇게 기록돼 있다. '내가 목자를 치리니 양 떼가 흩어질 것이다'

27 On the way, Jesus told them, "All of you will desert me. For the Scriptures say, 'God will strike the Shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered.'

28 그러나 내가 살아난 후에 너희보다 앞서 갈릴리로 갈 것이다."

28 But after I am raised from the dead, I will go ahead of you to Galilee and meet you there."

29 베드로가 장담하며 말했습니다. "모든 사람이 주를 저버린다 해도 저는 그렇게 하지 않을 것입니다."

29 Peter said to him, "Even if everyone else deserts you, I never will."

30 예수께서 대답하셨습니다. "내가 네게 진실로 말한다. 오늘 밤 닭이 두 번 울기 전에 네가 나를 모른다고 세 번 부인할 것이다."

30 Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, Peter?this very night, before the rooster crows twice, you will deny three times that you even know me."

31 그러나 베드로는 힘주어 말했습니다. "주와 함께 죽을지언정 결코 주를 모른다고 하지 않을 것입니다." 다른 모든 제자들도 같은 말을 했습니다.

31 "No!" Peter declared emphatically. "Even if I have to die with you, I will never deny you!" And all the others vowed the same.

32 <겟세마네 (26:36-46;22:39-46)> 그들은 겟세마네라는 곳으로 갔습니다. 예수께서 제자들에게 "내가 기도하는 동안 여기 앉아 있으라" 하시고

32 They went to the olive grove called Gethsemane, and Jesus said, "Sit here while I go and pray."

33 베드로와 야고보와 요한만 따로 데리고 가셨습니다. 그리고 매우 근심에 잠겨 괴로워하셨습니다.

33 He took Peter, James, and John with him, and he became deeply troubled and distressed.

34 예수께서 그들에게 말씀하셨습니다. "내 마음이 너무 괴로워 죽을 지경이다. 너희는 여기 머물러 깨어 있으라."

34 He told them, "My soul is crushed with grief to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me."

35 예수께서는 조금 떨어진 곳으로 가셔서 땅에 엎드려 할 수만 있다면 그 순간이 그냥 지나가게 해 주십사 기도하셨습니다.

35 He went on a little farther and fell to the ground. He prayed that, if it were possible, the awful hour awaiting him might pass him by.

36 예수께서 말씀하셨습니다. "아바 아버지여! 아버지께는 모든 일이 가능하시니 이 잔을 내게서 거두어 주십시오. 그러나 내 뜻대로 하지 마시고 아버지의 뜻대로 하십시오."

36 "Abba, Father," he cried out, "everything is possible for you. Please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine."

37 그러고 나서 제자들에게 돌아와 보시니 그들은 자고 있었습니다. 예수께서 베드로에게 말씀하셨습니다. "시몬아, 자고 있느냐? 네가 한 시간도 깨어 있지 못하겠느냐?

37 Then he returned and found the disciples asleep. He said to Peter, "Simon, are you asleep? Couldn't you watch with me even one hour?

38 시험에 들지 않도록 깨어서 기도하여라. 마음은 간절한데 육신이 약하구나."

38 Keep watch and pray, so that you will not give in to temptation. For the spirit is willing, but the body is weak."

39 예수께서는 다시 한 번 가셔서 똑같은 말씀으로 기도하셨습니다.

39 Then Jesus left them again and prayed the same prayer as before.

40 그러고는 다시 오셔서 보시니 그들은 또 잠이 들어 있었습니다. 제자들이 너무 졸려 눈을 뜰 수 없었던 것입니다. 그들은 예수께 무슨 말을 해야 좋을지 몰랐습니다.

40 When he returned to them again, he found them sleeping, for they couldn't keep their eyes open. And they didn't know what to say.

41 예수께서 세 번째 그들에게 돌아오셔서 말씀하셨습니다. "아직도 졸며 쉬고 있느냐? 이제 됐다. 때가 왔구나. 보라. 인자가 배반당해 죄인들의 손에 넘겨지게 됐다.

41 When he returned to them the third time, he said, "Go ahead and sleep. Have your rest. But no?the time has come. The Son of Man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.

42 일어나라! 가자! 저기 나를 배반할 자가 오고 있다."

42 Up, let's be going. Look, my betrayer is here!"

43 <예수께서 잡히시다 (26:47-56;22:47-53;18:3-11)> 예수께서 아직 말씀하고 계시는데 열두 제자 가운데 하나인 유다가 나타났습니다. 그 곁에는 칼과 몽둥이로 무장한 사람들이 함께 있었습니다. 그들은 대제사장들과 율법학자들과 장로들이 보낸 사람들이었습니다.

43 And immediately, even as Jesus said this, Judas, one of the twelve disciples, arrived with a crowd of men armed with swords and clubs. They had been sent by the leading priests, the teachers of religious law, and the elders.

44 예수를 넘겨주는 사람이 그들과 신호를 미리 정했습니다. "내가 입을 맞추는 사람이 바로 그 사람이니 그를 붙잡아 단단히 끌고 가시오."

44 The traitor, Judas, had given them a prearranged signal"You will know which one to arrest when I greet him with a kiss. Then you can take him away under guard."

45 유다는 예수께 곧바로 다가가 "선생님!" 하고 입을 맞추었습니다.

45 As soon as they arrived, Judas walked up to Jesus. "Rabbi!" he exclaimed, and gave him the kiss.

46 그러자 사람들이 예수를 붙잡아 체포했습니다.

46 Then the others grabbed Jesus and arrested him.

47 그때 옆에 서 있던 사람들 가운데 하나가 자기 칼을 빼더니 대제사장 하인의 귀를 쳐 잘라 버렸습니다.

47 But one of the men with Jesus pulled out his sword and struck the high priest's slave, slashing off his ear.

48 예수께서 말씀하셨습니다. "너희가 강도에게 하듯이 칼과 몽둥이를 들고 나를 잡으러 왔느냐?

48 Jesus asked them, "Am I some dangerous revolutionary, that you come with swords and clubs to arrest me?

49 내가 날마다 너희와 함께 있으면서 성전에서 가르칠 때에는 너희가 나를 잡지 않았다. 그러나 이것은 성경을 이루려고 하는 것이다."

49 Why didn't you arrest me in the Temple? I was there among you teaching every day. But these things are happening to fulfill what the Scriptures say about me."

50 제자들은 모두 예수를 버리고 달아났습니다.

50 Then all his disciples deserted him and ran away.

51 그런데 한 청년이 맨몸에 베 홑이불을 두르고 예수를 따라가고 있었습니다. 사람들이 그를 붙잡자

51 One young man following behind was clothed only in a long linen shirt. When the mob tried to grab him,

52 그는 홑이불을 버리고 벌거벗은 채 달아나 버렸습니다.

52 he slipped out of his shirt and ran away naked.

53 <예수께서 공회 앞에 서시다 (26:57-68;22:54-55,63-71)> 그들은 예수를 끌고 대제사장에게로 갔습니다. 대제사장들과 장로들과 율법학자들이 모두 모여들었습니다.

53 They took Jesus to the high priest's home where the leading priests, the elders, and the teachers of religious law had gathered.

54 베드로는 멀찌감치 떨어져 예수를 따라가 대제사장 집 뜰에까지 들어갔습니다. 거기서 그는 경비병들 틈에 앉아 불을 쬐고 있었습니다.

54 Meanwhile, Peter followed him at a distance and went right into the high priest's courtyard. There he sat with the guards, warming himself by the fire.

55 대제사장들과 온 공회가 예수를 죽이려고 증거를 찾았지만 아무런 증거도 나오지 않았습니다.

55 Inside, the leading priests and the entire high council were trying to find evidence against Jesus, so they could put him to death. But they couldn't find any.

56 많은 사람들이 예수에 대해 거짓 증거를 댔지만 그들의 증언이 서로 맞지 않았습니다.

56 Many false witnesses spoke against him, but they contradicted each other.

57 그러자 몇몇 사람들이 일어나 예수에 대해 이렇게 거짓으로 증언했습니다.

57 Finally, some men stood up and gave this false testimony.

58 "우리는 저 사람이 '내가 손으로 지은 이 성전을 헐고 손으로 짓지 않은 다른 성전을 3일 만에 세우겠다'고 하는 소리를 들었습니다."

58 "We heard him say, 'I will destroy this Temple made with human hands, and in three days I will build another, made without human hands.'"

59 그러나 이 사람들이 한 증언도 서로 맞지 않았습니다.

59 But even then they didn't get their stories straight!

60 그러자 대제사장이 그들 앞에 서서 예수께 물었습니다. "아무 대답도 안 할 작정이냐? 이 사람들이 너에 대해 이렇게 불리한 진술을 하고 있지 않느냐?"

60 Then the high priest stood up before the others and asked Jesus, "Well, aren't you going to answer these charges? What do you have to say for yourself?"

61 예수께서는 묵묵히 아무런 대답도 하지 않으셨습니다. 대제사장이 다시 물었습니다. "네가 찬송받으실 하나님의 아들, 그리스도냐?"

61 But Jesus was silent and made no reply. Then the high priest asked him, "Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?"

62 예수께서 대답하셨습니다. "내가 바로 그다. 너희는 인자가 전능하신 분의 오른편에 앉아 있는 것과 하늘 구름을 타고 오는 것을 보게 될 것이다."

62 Jesus said, "I AM. And you will see the Son of Man seated in the place of power at God's right hand and coming on the clouds of heaven."

63 대제사장은 자기 옷을 찢으며 말했습니다. "더 이상 무슨 증인이 필요하겠소?

63 Then the high priest tore his clothing to show his horror and said, "Why do we need other witnesses?

64 하나님을 모독하는 저 말을 여러분이 들었는데 어떻게 생각하시오?" 그들은 모두 예수가 사형을 받아야 마땅하다고 정죄했습니다.

64 You have all heard his blasphemy. What is your verdict?" "Guilty!" they all cried. "He deserves to die!"

65 어떤 사람들은 예수께 침을 뱉었습니다. 또 예수의 얼굴을 가리고 주먹으로 때리며 말했습니다. "누가 때렸는지 예언자처럼 맞춰 보아라!" 경비병들도 예수를 끌고 가 마구 때렸습니다.

65 Then some of them began to spit at him, and they blindfolded him and beat him with their fists. "Prophesy to us," they jeered. And the guards slapped him as they took him away.

66 <베드로가 예수를 알지 못한다고 하다 (26:69-75;22:56-62;18:15-18,25-27)> 베드로가 집 안뜰 아래쪽에 있는데 대제사장의 하녀 하나가 다가왔습니다.

66 Meanwhile, Peter was in the courtyard below. One of the servant girls who worked for the high priest came by

67 하녀는 불을 쬐고 있는 베드로를 보고 가까이서 자세히 살펴보더니 말했습니다. "당신도 나사렛 예수와 한패지요?"

67 and noticed Peter warming himself at the fire. She looked at him closely and said, "You were one of those with Jesus of Nazareth."

68 그러나 베드로는 부인했습니다. "네가 지금 무슨 말을 하는지 나는 알지도 못하고 깨닫지도 못하겠다." 그리고 베드로는 문밖으로 나갔습니다.

68 But Peter denied it. "I don't know what you're talking about," he said, and he went out into the entryway. Just then, a rooster crowed.

69 그 하녀가 거기서 베드로를 보고 둘러서 있던 사람들에게 다시 말했습니다. "이 사람도 저들과 한패예요."

69 When the servant girl saw him standing there, she began telling the others, "This man is definitely one of them!"

70 베드로는 다시 부인했습니다. 조금 있다가 옆에 서 있던 사람들이 베드로에게 말했습니다. "너도 분명 저들과 한패가 틀림없어. 갈릴리 사람이잖아."

70 But Peter denied it again. A little later some of the other bystanders confronted Peter and said, "You must be one of them, because you are a Galilean."

71 그러나 베드로는 저주하고 맹세하며 말했습니다. "나는 당신들이 말하는 그 사람이 누군지 알지 못하오!"

71 Peter swore, "A curse on me if I'm lying?I don't know this man you're talking about!"

72 바로 그때 닭이 두 번째 울었습니다. 그러자 베드로는 "닭이 두 번 울기 전에 네가 나를 세 번 모른다고 할 것이다"라고 하신 예수의 말씀이 생각나 엎드러져 울었습니다.

72 And immediately the rooster crowed the second time. Suddenly, Jesus' words flashed through Peter's mind"Before the rooster crows twice, you will deny three times that you even know me." And he broke down and wept.

1. No Image 01Feb
    by

2월1일. 창1-2

2. No Image 01Feb
    by

2월2일. 창3-5

3. No Image 01Feb
    by

2월3일. 창6-8

4. No Image 01Feb
    by

2월4일. 창9-11