slider01 slider02
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/99b983892094b5c6d2fc3736e15da7d1.png
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/5b5f430cdffe06e319c4b852d53473d0.png
2018.02.01 04:00

2월9일. 창23-24

paul 주소복사
조회 수 69 추천 수 0 댓글 0
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Loading the player ...

1 <사라의 죽음> 사라는 127세까지 살았습니다. 이것이 그녀가 누린 수명이었습니다.

1 When Sarah was 127 years old,

2 그녀는 기럇 아르바, 곧 가나안 땅 헤브론에서 죽었습니다. 아브라함이 가서 사라를 위해 슬퍼하며 울었습니다.

2 she died at Kiriath-arba (now called Hebron) in the land of Canaan. There Abraham mourned and wept for her.

3 아브라함이 죽은 아내 앞에서 일어나 나와 헷 사람들에게 말했습니다.

3 Then, leaving her body, he said to the Hittite elders,

4 "저는 여러분들과 함께 사는 이방 사람이며 나그네입니다. 죽은 제 아내를 장사 지낼 수 있게 여러분들의 땅을 제게 좀 나눠 주십시오."

4 "Here I am, a stranger and a foreigner among you. Please sell me a piece of land so I can give my wife a proper burial."

5 헷 사람들이 아브라함에게 대답했습니다.

5 The Hittites replied to Abraham,

6 "내 주여, 들어 보십시오. 어른께서는 우리들 가운데 하나님께서 세우신 지도자입니다. 우리 묘지 가운데 가장 좋은 곳을 골라 돌아가신 부인을 장사 지내십시오. 어른께서 돌아가신 부인을 장사 지내신다는데 우리들 가운데 그 누구도 자기 묘지라고 해서 거절할 사람이 있겠습니까?"

6 "Listen, my lord, you are an honored prince among us. Choose the finest of our tombs and bury her there. No one here will refuse to help you in this way."

7 그러자 아브라함이 일어나서 그 땅의 백성들인 헷 사람들에게 절을 하며

7 Then Abraham bowed low before the Hittites

8 그들에게 말했습니다. "여러분께서 제가 죽은 제 아내를 이곳에 장사 지내는 것을 기꺼이 허락하신다면 제 말을 들어 주십시오. 저를 위해 소할의 아들 에브론에게 부탁하셔서

8 and said, "Since you are willing to help me in this way, be so kind as to ask Ephron son of Zohar

9 그의 밭 끝에 있는 막벨라 굴을 제게 주도록 해 주십시오. 에브론이 정당한 가격으로 그것을 제게 팔아 묘지로 삼게 해 주십시오."

9 to let me buy his cave at Machpelah, down at the end of his field. I will pay the full price in the presence of witnesses, so I will have a permanent burial place for my family."

10 마침 에브론은 헷 사람들 가운데 앉아 있었습니다. 에브론은 성문에 나와 있는 헷 사람들이 듣는 데서 아브라함에게 대답했습니다.

10 Ephron was sitting there among the others, and he answered Abraham as the others listened, speaking publicly before all the Hittite elders of the town.

11 "아닙니다. 내 주여, 제 말 좀 들어 보십시오. 제가 그 밭을 어른께 드리고 그 밭에 있는 굴도 드리겠습니다. 제가 제 백성들 앞에서 그것을 어른께 드릴 테니 어른의 돌아가신 부인을 장사 지내도록 하십시오."

11 "No, my lord," he said to Abraham, "please listen to me. I will give you the field and the cave. Here in the presence of my people, I give it to you. Go and bury your dead."

12 아브라함이 그 땅의 백성들 앞에서 절을 했습니다.

12 Abraham again bowed low before the citizens of the land,

13 그리고 그 땅의 백성들이 듣는 데서 에브론에게 말했습니다. "만약 당신이 그렇게 하고자 하신다면 제 말을 들으십시오. 제가 그 밭의 값을 치를 테니 제게서 그 값을 받으시고 제 죽은 아내를 거기에 장사 지내게 해 주십시오."

13 and he replied to Ephron as everyone listened. "No, listen to me. I will buy it from you. Let me pay the full price for the field so I can bury my dead there."

14 에브론이 아브라함에게 대답해 말했습니다.

14 Ephron answered Abraham,

15 "내 주여, 들어 보십시오. 그 땅은 은 400세겔이 나가지만 저와 어른 사이에 그런 게 무슨 소용입니까? 그냥 어른의 돌아가신 부인을 장사하십시오."

15 "My lord, please listen to me. The land is worth 400 pieces of silver, but what is that between friends? Go ahead and bury your dead."

16 아브라함은 에브론의 말에 따라 에브론이 헷 사람들이 듣는 데서 말한 밭 값으로 상인들 사이에서 통용되는 무게로 은 400세겔을 달아 주었습니다.

16 So Abraham agreed to Ephron's price and paid the amount he had suggested - 400 pieces of silver, weighed according to the market standard. The Hittite elders witnessed the transaction.

17 그래서 마므레 근처 막벨라에 있는 에브론의 밭, 곧 그 밭에 있는 굴과 그 밭의 경계선 안에 있는 모든 나무가

17 So Abraham bought the plot of land belonging to Ephron at Machpelah, near Mamre. This included the field itself, the cave that was in it, and all the surrounding trees.

18 성문에 있는 모든 헷 사람들이 보는 앞에서 아브라함의 소유가 됐습니다.

18 It was transferred to Abraham as his permanent possession in the presence of the Hittite elders at the city gate.

19 그 후에야 아브라함이 가나안 땅 마므레, 곧 헤브론 앞 막벨라 밭의 굴에 자기 아내 사라를 장사 지냈습니다.

19 Then Abraham buried his wife, Sarah, there in Canaan, in the cave of Machpelah, near Mamre (also called Hebron).

20 이렇게 해서 그 밭과 그 밭에 딸린 굴이 헷 사람들에게서 아브라함에게로 넘어가 그의 묘지가 됐습니다.

20 So the field and the cave were transferred from the Hittites to Abraham for use as a permanent burial place.

1 <이삭과 리브가> 아브라함이 나이가 많이 들어 늙었습니다. 여호와께서는 모든 일마다 아브라함에게 복을 주셨습니다.

1 Abraham was now a very old man, and the LORD had blessed him in every way.

2 아브라함이 자기 집의 모든 것을 맡아 관리하는 늙은 종에게 말했습니다. "네 손을 내 허벅지 사이에 넣어라.

2 One day Abraham said to his oldest servant, the man in charge of his household, "Take an oath by putting your hand under my thigh.

3 그리고 하늘의 하나님이시며 땅의 하나님이신 여호와를 두고 내게 맹세하기를, 지금 내가 살고 있는 가나안 족속의 딸들 가운데 내 아들을 위해 아내를 구하지 말고

3 Swear by the LORD, the God of heaven and earth, that you will not allow my son to marry one of these local Canaanite women.

4 내 고향 내 친척들에게로 가서 내 아들 이삭을 위해 아내를 구해 오겠다고 하여라."

4 Go instead to my homeland, to my relatives, and find a wife there for my son Isaac."

5 종이 아브라함에게 물었습니다. "만약 그 여자가 저를 따라 이 땅으로 오기를 싫어하면 제가 주인의 아들을 주인께서 나오신 그 땅으로 돌아가게 할까요?"

5 The servant asked, "But what if I can't find a young woman who is willing to travel so far from home? Should I then take Isaac there to live among your relatives in the land you came from?"

6 아브라함이 말했습니다. "절대로 내 아들을 데리고 그곳으로 돌아가지 마라.

6 "No!" Abraham responded. "Be careful never to take my son there.

7 하늘의 하나님 여호와께서 나를 내 아버지 집과 내 친척의 땅에서 데리고 나오시고 내게 맹세해 말씀하시기를 '내가 이 땅을 네 자손에게 줄 것이다'라고 하셨다. 그분께서 네 앞에 천사를 보내셔서 그곳에서 네게 내 아들을 위한 아내를 얻게 하실 것이다.

7 For the LORD, the God of heaven, who took me from my father's house and my native land, solemnly promised to give this land to my descendants. He will send his angel ahead of you, and he will see to it that you find a wife there for my son.

8 만약 그 여자가 너를 따라오려고 하지 않는다면 너는 이 맹세에 대해서 책임이 없을 것이다. 절대로 내 아들을 그곳으로 데리고 가지 마라."

8 If she is unwilling to come back with you, then you are free from this oath of mine. But under no circumstances are you to take my son there."

9 그 종은 자기 주인 아브라함의 허벅지 사이에 손을 넣고 이 일에 대해 그에게 맹세했습니다.

9 So the servant took an oath by putting his hand under the thigh of his master, Abraham. He swore to follow Abraham's instructions.

10 그리고 그 종은 자기 주인의 낙타 가운데 열 마리를 끌고 자기 주인의 온갖 좋은 물건들을 갖고 길을 떠났습니다. 그는 아람 나하라임, 곧 나홀의 성으로 갔습니다.

10 Then he loaded ten of Abraham's camels with all kinds of expensive gifts from his master, and he traveled to distant Aram-naharaim. There he went to the town where Abraham's brother Nahor had settled.

11 종은 성 밖 우물곁에서 낙타들을 쉬게 했습니다. 때는 저녁 무렵으로 여자들이 물을 길으러 나오는 시간이었습니다.

11 He made the camels kneel beside a well just outside the town. It was evening, and the women were coming out to draw water.

12 종은 기도했습니다. "내 주인 아브라함의 하나님 여호와여, 오늘 일이 잘되게 해 주십시오. 내 주인 아브라함에게 자비를 베풀어 주십시오.

12 "O LORD, God of my master, Abraham," he prayed. "Please give me success today, and show unfailing love to my master, Abraham.

13 보소서. 제가 이 우물곁에 서 있습니다. 이제 이 성 사람들의 딸들이 물을 길으러 나올 것입니다.

13 See, I am standing here beside this spring, and the young women of the town are coming out to draw water.

14 제가 어떤 소녀에게 물동이를 내려 내가 물을 마실 수 있게 해 달라고 할 때 그녀가 '드십시오. 제가 이 낙타들도 물을 마실 수 있게 해 드리겠습니다'라고 하면 바로 그녀가 주께서 주의 종 이삭을 위해 정하신 사람으로 여기겠습니다. 그것으로 주께서 내 주인에게 자비를 베푸신 줄 알겠습니다."

14 This is my request. I will ask one of them, 'Please give me a drink from your jug.' If she says, 'Yes, have a drink, and I will water your camels, too!' - let her be the one you have selected as Isaac's wife. This is how I will know that you have shown unfailing love to my master."

15 그가 기도를 채 마치기도 전에 아브라함의 동생인 나홀의 아내 밀가의 아들 브두엘이 낳은 리브가가 어깨에 물동이를 지고 나왔습니다.

15 Before he had finished praying, he saw a young woman named Rebekah coming out with her water jug on her shoulder. She was the daughter of Bethuel, who was the son of Abraham's brother Nahor and his wife, Milcah.

16 그 소녀는 무척 아름다웠으며 아직 남자를 알지 못하는 처녀였습니다. 그녀가 우물로 내려가 자기 물동이를 채워 다시 올라왔습니다.

16 Rebekah was very beautiful and old enough to be married, but she was still a virgin. She went down to the spring, filled her jug, and came up again.

17 아브라함의 종이 얼른 리브가에게 뛰어가 말했습니다. "내게 그 물동이의 물을 좀 주시오."

17 Running over to her, the servant said, "Please give me a little drink of water from your jug."

18 "내 주여, 드십시오" 하면서 그녀는 얼른 자기의 물동이를 내려서 손에 받쳐 들고 그에게 마시게 했습니다.

18 "Yes, my lord," she answered, "have a drink." And she quickly lowered her jug from her shoulder and gave him a drink.

19 그에게 물을 다 마시게 한 후 리브가가 말했습니다. "낙타들을 위해서도 제가 물을 길어다가 낙타들이 물을 다 마시도록 하겠습니다."

19 When she had given him a drink, she said, "I'll draw water for your camels, too, until they have had enough to drink."

20 그녀는 얼른 자기 물동이의 물을 구유에 붓고 다시 물을 길으러 우물로 뛰어갔습니다. 그리고 물을 긷고 또 길어 모든 낙타들이 충분히 마시도록 했습니다.

20 So she quickly emptied her jug into the watering trough and ran back to the well to draw water for all his camels.

21 아브라함의 종은 여호와께서 정말로 이번 여행길이 잘되게 하셨는지 알아보려고 말없이 리브가를 지켜보고 있었습니다.

21 The servant watched her in silence, wondering whether or not the LORD had given him success in his mission.

22 낙타가 물을 다 마시고 나자 종은 무게가 2분의 1세겔 나가는 금 코걸이 하나와 10세겔 나가는 금팔찌 두 개를 주면서

22 Then at last, when the camels had finished drinking, he took out a gold ring for her nose and two large gold bracelets for her wrists.

23 물었습니다. "아가씨가 누구의 딸인지 제게 말해 주시오. 아가씨의 아버지 집에 우리가 하룻밤 묵을 방이 있겠소?"

23 "Whose daughter are you?" he asked. "And please tell me, would your father have any room to put us up for the night?"

24 리브가가 종에게 말했습니다. "저는 브두엘의 딸입니다. 할머니는 밀가이고 할아버지는 나홀입니다."

24 "I am the daughter of Bethuel," she replied. "My grandparents are Nahor and Milcah.

25 그녀가 종에게 이어 말했습니다. "저희 집에는 짚과 여물이 많고 하룻밤 묵을 곳도 있습니다."

25 Yes, we have plenty of straw and feed for the camels, and we have room for guests."

26 그러자 아브라함의 종이 머리 숙여 여호와께 경배를 드리며

26 The man bowed low and worshiped the LORD.

27 말했습니다. "내 주인 아브라함의 하나님 여호와를 찬양합니다. 여호와께서는 내 주인에게 자비와 성실함을 저버리지 않으셨습니다. 여호와께서 길에서 저를 인도하셔서 내 주인의 형제 집에 이르게 하셨습니다."

27 "Praise the LORD, the God of my master, Abraham," he said. "The LORD has shown unfailing love and faithfulness to my master, for he has led me straight to my master's relatives."

28 그 소녀가 자기 어머니의 집에 이 일들을 알렸습니다.

28 The young woman ran home to tell her family everything that had happened.

29 리브가에게는 라반이라는 오빠가 하나 있었습니다. 라반이 밖으로 나가 우물가에 있는 그 사람에게로 뛰어갔습니다.

29 Now Rebekah had a brother named Laban, who ran out to meet the man at the spring.

30 라반은 자기 여동생의 코걸이와 팔찌들을 보고 또 리브가가 "그분이 내게 이렇게 말씀하셨습니다"라고 자기에게 말한 것을 듣고는 그 사람에게 간 것입니다. 가서 보니 정말로 그가 우물가 낙타들 곁에 서 있었습니다.

30 He had seen the nose-ring and the bracelets on his sister's wrists, and had heard Rebekah tell what the man had said. So he rushed out to the spring, where the man was still standing beside his camels.

31 라반이 말했습니다. "여호와께 복을 받은 분이여, 어서 오십시오. 왜 이렇게 밖에 서 계십니까? 제가 묵어가실 방과 낙타가 있을 곳을 마련해 놓았습니다."

31 Laban said to him, "Come and stay with us, you who are blessed by the LORD! Why are you standing here outside the town when I have a room all ready for you and a place prepared for the camels?"

32 아브라함의 종이 라반의 집으로 갔습니다. 라반은 낙타 위의 짐을 풀고 낙타들에게 짚과 여물을 주고 종과 그의 일행에게 발 씻을 물도 주었습니다.

32 So the man went home with Laban, and Laban unloaded the camels, gave him straw for their bedding, fed them, and provided water for the man and the camel drivers to wash their feet.

33 그런 후 음식을 차려 주었습니다. 그러나 아브라함의 종이 말했습니다. "저는 제가 할 말을 하기 전까지는 먹지 않겠습니다." 그러자 라반이 말했습니다. "그럼, 말씀해 보십시오."

33 Then food was served. But Abraham's servant said, "I don't want to eat until I have told you why I have come." "All right," Laban said, "tell us."

34 그래서 그가 말했습니다. "저는 아브라함의 종입니다.

34 "I am Abraham's servant," he explained.

35 여호와께서 내 주인에게 복을 많이 주셔서 주인은 크게 되셨습니다. 양과 소와 금과 은과 남녀종들과 낙타와 나귀들은 여호와께서 주인에게 주신 것입니다.

35 "And the LORD has greatly blessed my master; he has become a wealthy man. The LORD has given him flocks of sheep and goats, herds of cattle, a fortune in silver and gold, and many male and female servants and camels and donkeys.

36 내 주인의 아내인 사라는 노년에 내 주인에게 아들을 낳아 주었는데 주인은 자기가 가진 모든 것을 그 아들에게 주셨습니다.

36 "When Sarah, my master's wife, was very old, she gave birth to my master's son, and my master has given him everything he owns.

37 내 주인이 제게 맹세를 하라며 말씀하셨습니다. '너는 내 아들을 위해 내가 살고 있는 이 가나안 땅 사람들의 딸 가운데 아내를 얻지 말고

37 And my master made me take an oath. He said, 'Do not allow my son to marry one of these local Canaanite women.

38 내 아버지 집과 내 친족들에게로 가서 내 아들을 위해 아내를 구해 오너라'라고 말입니다.

38 Go instead to my father's house, to my relatives, and find a wife there for my son.'

39 그래서 제가 '만약 그 여자가 나를 따라오려고 하지 않으면 어떻게 합니까?'라고 내 주인께 물었습니다.

39 "But I said to my master, 'What if I can't find a young woman who is willing to go back with me?'

40 그러자 내 주인께서 제게 이렇게 대답하셨습니다. '내가 섬기는 여호와께서 그분의 천사를 너와 함께 보내셔서 네 길이 잘되게 하시며 내 아들을 위해 내 친족과 내 아버지 집에서 아내를 얻게 해 주실 것이다.

40 He responded, 'The LORD, in whose presence I have lived, will send his angel with you and will make your mission successful. Yes, you must find a wife for my son from among my relatives, from my father's family.

41 네가 내 친족에게로 갔는데 만약 그들이 네게 여자를 내주지 않는다면 너는 내 맹세에 대해서 책임이 없을 것이다. 내 맹세로부터 자유롭게 될 것이다'라고 말입니다.

41 Then you will have fulfilled your obligation. But if you go to my relatives and they refuse to let her go with you, you will be free from my oath.'

42 제가 오늘 우물에 이르렀을 때 저는 이렇게 말했습니다. '내 주인 아브라함의 하나님 여호와여, 제가 걷고 있는 이 길이 잘되게 해 주십시오.

42 "So today when I came to the spring, I prayed this prayer'O LORD, God of my master, Abraham, please give me success on this mission.

43 이제 제가 이 우물가에 서 있겠습니다. 그리고 물 길으러 나오는 소녀에게 제가 '내게 물동이의 물을 조금 마시게 해 주시오'라고 말할 것입니다.

43 See, I am standing here beside this spring. This is my request. When a young woman comes to draw water, I will say to her, "Please give me a little drink of water from your jug."

44 그때 그녀가 '드십시오. 이 낙타들을 위해서도 제가 물을 길어 드리겠습니다'라고 말하면 그녀가 바로 여호와께서 내 주인의 아들을 위해 정하신 사람으로 여기겠습니다'라고 말입니다.

44 If she says, "Yes, have a drink, and I will draw water for your camels, too," let her be the one you have selected to be the wife of my master's son.'

45 내가 미처 마음속으로 말하기를 다 끝내기도 전에 리브가가 물동이를 어깨에 지고 나와서 우물로 내려가 물을 길었습니다. 그래서 제가 그녀에게 '좀 마시게 해 주시오'라고 했습니다.

45 "Before I had finished praying in my heart, I saw Rebekah coming out with her water jug on her shoulder. She went down to the spring and drew water. So I said to her, 'Please give me a drink.'

46 그녀는 얼른 어깨에서 물동이를 내리며 '드십시오. 제가 주의 낙타들도 마시게 해 드리겠습니다' 하는 것이었습니다. 그래서 제가 마셨습니다. 그리고 그녀는 낙타들도 마시도록 해 주었습니다.

46 She quickly lowered her jug from her shoulder and said, 'Yes, have a drink, and I will water your camels, too!' So I drank, and then she watered the camels.

47 제가 그녀에게 물어 말했습니다. '아가씨는 누구의 딸이오?' 그녀가 대답했습니다. '밀가가 나홀에게 낳아 준 아들 브두엘의 딸입니다.' 그래서 제가 그녀의 코에 코걸이를 달아 주고 그녀의 팔에 팔찌를 끼워 주었습니다.

47 "Then I asked, 'Whose daughter are you?' She replied, 'I am the daughter of Bethuel, and my grandparents are Nahor and Milcah.' So I put the ring on her nose, and the bracelets on her wrists.

48 그리고 저는 머리 숙여 여호와께 경배를 드렸습니다. 저를 바른길로 인도하셔서 내 주인의 형제의 딸을 그 아들에게 주신 아브라함의 하나님 여호와를 송축했습니다.

48 "Then I bowed low and worshiped the LORD. I praised the LORD, the God of my master, Abraham, because he had led me straight to my master's niece to be his son's wife.

49 이제 여러분께서 내 주인에게 자비와 성실을 베푸시려면 제게 말씀해 주십시오. 또 만약 그렇지 않더라도 말씀해 주십시오. 그래야 제가 어떻게 해야 할지 알 것입니다."

49 So tell me - will you or won't you show unfailing love and faithfulness to my master? Please tell me yes or no, and then I'll know what to do next."

50 라반과 브두엘이 대답했습니다. "이 일은 여호와께로부터 나온 일이니 우리가 좋다거나 나쁘다고 말할 수 있는 것이 아닌 것 같습니다.

50 Then Laban and Bethuel replied, "The LORD has obviously brought you here, so there is nothing we can say.

51 리브가가 여기 있으니 그녀를 데리고 가셔서 여호와께서 말씀하신 대로 당신 주인 아들의 아내로 삼으십시오."

51 Here is Rebekah; take her and go. Yes, let her be the wife of your master's son, as the LORD has directed."

52 아브라함의 종이 그들의 말을 듣고 땅에 엎드려 여호와께 경배를 드렸습니다.

52 When Abraham's servant heard their answer, he bowed down to the ground and worshiped the LORD.

53 그리고 그 종은 은금 패물과 옷들을 꺼내 리브가에게 주었습니다. 그녀의 오빠와 그녀의 어머니에게도 값비싼 선물들을 주었습니다.

53 Then he brought out silver and gold jewelry and clothing and presented them to Rebekah. He also gave expensive presents to her brother and mother.

54 그 후에야 종과 그 일행이 먹고 마시고 그곳에서 하룻밤을 묵었습니다. 다음 날 아침에 일어나서 아브라함의 종이 말했습니다. "저를 제 주인에게 돌아가게 해 주십시오."

54 Then they ate their meal, and the servant and the men with him stayed there overnight. But early the next morning, Abraham's servant said, "Send me back to my master."

55 그녀의 어머니와 오빠가 대답했습니다. "이 아이가 우리와 함께 한 10일쯤 더 있다 가게 해 주십시오."

55 "But we want Rebekah to stay with us at least ten days," her brother and mother said. "Then she can go."

56 종이 그들에게 말했습니다. "저를 붙들지 마십시오. 하나님께서 제 여행길을 형통하게 하셨으니 제가 제 주인에게 돌아가게 보내 주십시오."

56 But he said, "Don't delay me. The LORD has made my mission successful; now send me back so I can return to my master."

57 리브가의 오빠와 어머니가 말했습니다. "리브가를 불러서 물어봅시다."

57 "Well," they said, "we'll call Rebekah and ask her what she thinks."

58 그들이 리브가를 불러서 물었습니다. "네가 이 사람과 같이 가겠느냐?" 리브가가 대답했습니다. ", 가겠습니다."

58 So they called Rebekah. "Are you willing to go with this man?" they asked her. And she replied, "Yes, I will go."

59 그리하여 리브가의 오빠와 어머니는 리브가를 그녀의 유모와 함께 아브라함의 종과 그의 일행에게 딸려 보내며

59 So they said good-bye to Rebekah and sent her away with Abraham's servant and his men. The woman who had been Rebekah's childhood nurse went along with her.

60 리브가에게 축복하며 말했습니다. "우리 누이여, 너는 수천만의 어머니가 될 것이며 네 자손이 원수들의 성문을 차지할 것이다."

60 They gave her this blessing as she parted"Our sister, may you become the mother of many millions! May your descendants be strong and conquer the cities of their enemies."

61 리브가와 그 여종들이 낙타에 올라타고 그 종의 뒤를 따라갔습니다. 이렇게 그 종이 리브가를 데리고 떠났습니다.

61 Then Rebekah and her servant girls mounted the camels and followed the man. So Abraham's servant took Rebekah and went on his way.

62 그때 이삭은 브엘라해로이에서 돌아와 네게브 지역에서 살고 있었습니다.

62 Meanwhile, Isaac, whose home was in the Negev, had returned from Beer-lahai-roi.

63 날이 저물 무렵에 이삭이 묵상하러 들에 나갔다가 눈을 들어 보니 낙타들이 오는 것이 보였습니다.

63 One evening as he was walking and meditating in the fields, he looked up and saw the camels coming.

64 리브가가 고개를 들어 이삭을 보고 낙타에서 내려

64 When Rebekah looked up and saw Isaac, she quickly dismounted from her camel.

65 아브라함의 종에게 물었습니다. "들에서 우리를 맞이하러 오고 있는 저 사람은 누구입니까?" 그 종이 말했습니다. "제 주인입니다." 그러자 리브가가 베일로 얼굴을 가렸습니다.

65 "Who is that man walking through the fields to meet us?" she asked the servant. And he replied, "It is my master." So Rebekah covered her face with her veil.

66 그 종은 이삭에게 자기가 행한 모든 일을 다 이야기했습니다.

66 Then the servant told Isaac everything he had done.

67 이삭이 리브가를 자기 어머니 사라의 장막으로 데리고 들어갔습니다. 그리고 리브가를 자기 아내로 삼았습니다. 이삭은 그녀를 사랑했습니다. 이렇게 해서 이삭은 자기 어머니 사라가 죽은 후에 위로를 얻었습니다.

67 And Isaac brought Rebekah into his mother Sarah's tent, and she became his wife. He loved her deeply, and she was a special comfort to him after the death of his mother.

1. No Image 01Feb
    by

2월1일. 창1-2

2. No Image 01Feb
    by

2월2일. 창3-5

3. No Image 01Feb
    by

2월3일. 창6-8

4. No Image 01Feb
    by

2월4일. 창9-11