slider01 slider02
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/99b983892094b5c6d2fc3736e15da7d1.png
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/5b5f430cdffe06e319c4b852d53473d0.png
2017.05.21 01:04

May 30. Luke 21-22

paul 주소복사
조회 수 7 추천 수 0 댓글 0
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

1 예수께서 눈을 들어 부자들이 헌금함에 헌금 넣는 것을 보시고

1 And He looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the treasury,

2 또 어떤 가난한 과부가 두 렙돈 넣는 것을 보시고

2 and He saw also a certain poor widow putting in two mites.

3 이르시되 내가 참으로 너희에게 말하노니 이 가난한 과부가 다른 모든 사람보다 많이 넣었도다

3 So He said, "Truly I say to you that this poor widow has put in more than all;

4 저들은 그 풍족한 중에서 헌금을 넣었거니와 이 과부는 그 가난한 중에서 자기가 가지고 있는 생활비 전부를 넣었느니라 하시니라

4 "for all these out of their abundance have put in offerings for God, but she out of her poverty put in all the livelihood that she had."

5 어떤 사람들이 성전을 가리켜 그 아름다운 돌과 헌물로 꾸민 것을 말하매 예수께서 이르시되

5 Then, as some spoke of the temple, how it was adorned with beautiful stones and donations, He said,

6 너희 보는 이것들이 날이 이르면 돌 하나도 돌 위에 남지 않고 다 무너뜨려지리라

6 "These things which you see--the days will come in which not one stone shall be left upon another that shall not be thrown down."

7 그들이 물어 이르되 선생님이여 그러면 어느 때에 이런 일이 있겠사오며 이런 일이 일어나려 할 때에 무슨 징조가 있사오리이까

7 So they asked Him, saying, "Teacher, but when will these things be? And what sign will there be when these things are about to take place?"

8 이르시되 미혹을 받지 않도록 주의하라 많은 사람이 내 이름으로 와서 이르되 내가 그라 하며 때가 가까이 왔다 하겠으나 그들을 따르지 말라

8 And He said: "Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am He,' and, 'The time has drawn near.' Therefore do not go after them.

9 난리와 소요의 소문을 들을 때에 두려워하지 말라 이 일이 먼저 있어야 하되 끝은 곧 되지 아니하리라

9 "But when you hear of wars and commotions, do not be terrified; for these things must come to pass first, but the end will not come immediately."

10 또 이르시되 민족이 민족을, 나라가 나라를 대적하여 일어나겠고

10 Then He said to them, "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.

11 곳곳에 큰 지진과 기근과 전염병이 있겠고 또 무서운 일과 하늘로부터 큰 징조들이 있으리라

11 "And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven.

12 이 모든 일 전에 내 이름으로 말미암아 너희에게 손을 대어 박해하며 회당과 옥에 넘겨 주며 임금들과 집권자들 앞에 끌어 가려니와

12 "But before all these things, they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons. You will be brought before kings and rulers for My name's sake.

13 이 일이 도리어 너희에게 증거가 되리라

13 "But it will turn out for you as an occasion for testimony.

14 그러므로 너희는 변명할 것을 미리 궁리하지 않도록 명심하라

14 "Therefore settle it in your hearts not to meditate beforehand on what you will answer;

15 내가 너희의 모든 대적이 능히 대항하거나 변박할 수 없는 구변과 지혜를 너희에게 주리라

15 "for I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist.

16 심지어 부모와 형제와 친척과 벗이 너희를 넘겨 주어 너희 중의 몇을 죽이게 하겠고

16 "You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death.

17 또 너희가 내 이름으로 말미암아 모든 사람에게 미움을 받을 것이나

17 "And you will be hated by all for My name's sake.

18 너희 머리털 하나도 상하지 아니하리라

18 "But not a hair of your head shall be lost.

19 너희의 인내로 너희 영혼을 얻으리라

19 "By your patience possess your souls.

20 너희가 예루살렘이 군대들에게 에워싸이는 것을 보거든 그 멸망이 가까운 줄을 알라

20 "But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near.

21 그 때에 유대에 있는 자들은 산으로 도망갈 것이며 성내에 있는 자들은 나갈 것이며 촌에 있는 자들은 그리로 들어가지 말지어다

21 "Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her.

22 이 날들은 기록된 모든 것을 이루는 징벌의 날이니라

22 "For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 그 날에는 아이 밴 자들과 젖먹이는 자들에게 화가 있으리니 이는 땅에 큰 환난과 이 백성에게 진노가 있겠음이로다

23 "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people.

24 그들이 칼날에 죽임을 당하며 모든 이방에 사로잡혀 가겠고 예루살렘은 이방인의 때가 차기까지 이방인들에게 밟히리라

24 "And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

25 일월 성신에는 징조가 있겠고 땅에서는 민족들이 바다와 파도의 성난 소리로 인하여 혼란한 중에 곤고하리라

25 "And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;

26 사람들이 세상에 임할 일을 생각하고 무서워하므로 기절하리니 이는 하늘의 권능들이 흔들리겠음이라

26 "men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of heaven will be shaken.

27 그 때에 사람들이 인자가 구름을 타고 능력과 큰 영광으로 오는 것을 보리라

27 "Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 이런 일이 되기를 시작하거든 일어나 머리를 들라 너희 속량이 가까웠느니라 하시더라

28 "Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."

29 이에 비유로 이르시되 무화과나무와 모든 나무를 보라

29 Then He spoke to them a parable: "Look at the fig tree, and all the trees.

30 싹이 나면 너희가 보고 여름이 가까운 줄을 자연히 아나니

30 "When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near.

31 이와 같이 너희가 이런 일이 일어나는 것을 보거든 하나님의 나라가 가까이 온 줄을 알라

31 "So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near.

32 내가 진실로 너희에게 말하노니 이 세대가 지나가기 전에 모든 일이 다 이루어지리라

32 "Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.

33 천지는 없어지겠으나 내 말은 없어지지 아니하리라

33 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

34 너희는 스스로 조심하라 그렇지 않으면 방탕함과 술취함과 생활의 염려로 마음이 둔하여지고 뜻밖에 그 날이 덫과 같이 너희에게 임하리라

34 "But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly.

35 이 날은 온 지구상에 거하는 모든 사람에게 임하리라

35 "For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36 이러므로 너희는 장차 올 이 모든 일을 능히 피하고 인자 앞에 서도록 항상 기도하며 깨어 있으라 하시니라

36 "Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man."

37 예수께서 낮에는 성전에서 가르치시고 밤에는 나가 감람원이라 하는 산에서 쉬시니

37 And in the daytime He was teaching in the temple, but at night He went out and stayed on the mountain called Olivet.

38 모든 백성이 그 말씀을 들으려고 이른 아침에 성전에 나아가더라

38 Then early in the morning all the people came to Him in the temple to hear Him.

1 유월절이라 하는 무교절이 다가오매

1 Now the Feast of Unleavened Bread drew near, which is called Passover.

2 대제사장들과 서기관들이 예수를 무슨 방도로 죽일까 궁리하니 이는 그들이 백성을 두려워함이더라

2 And the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might kill Him, for they feared the people.

3 열둘 중의 하나인 가룟인이라 부르는 유다에게 사탄이 들어가니

3 Then Satan entered Judas, surnamed Iscariot, who was numbered among the twelve.

4 이에 유다가 대제사장들과 성전 경비대장들에게 가서 예수를 넘겨 줄 방도를 의논하매

4 So he went his way and conferred with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray Him to them.

5 그들이 기뻐하여 돈을 주기로 언약하는지라

5 And they were glad, and agreed to give him money.

6 유다가 허락하고 예수를 무리가 없을 때에 넘겨 줄 기회를 찾더라

6 So he promised and sought opportunity to betray Him to them in the absence of the multitude.

7 유월절 양을 잡을 무교절날이 이른지라

7 Then came the Day of Unleavened Bread, when the Passover must be killed.

8 예수께서 베드로와 요한을 보내시며 이르시되 가서 우리를 위하여 유월절을 준비하여 우리로 먹게 하라

8 And He sent Peter and John, saying, "Go and prepare the Passover for us, that we may eat."

9 여짜오되 어디서 준비하기를 원하시나이까

9 So they said to Him, "Where do You want us to prepare?"

10 이르시되 보라 너희가 성내로 들어가면 물 한 동이를 가지고 가는 사람을 만나리니 그가 들어가는 집으로 따라 들어가서

10 And He said to them, "Behold, when you have entered the city, a man will meet you carrying a pitcher of water; follow him into the house which he enters.

11 그 집 주인에게 이르되 선생님이 네게 하는 말씀이 내가 내 제자들과 함께 유월절을 먹을 객실이 어디 있느냐 하시더라 하라

11 "Then you shall say to the master of the house, 'The Teacher says to you, "Where is the guest room where I may eat the Passover with My disciples?"'

12 그리하면 그가 자리를 마련한 큰 다락방을 보이리니 거기서 준비하라 하시니

12 "Then he will show you a large, furnished upper room; there make ready."

13 그들이 나가 그 하신 말씀대로 만나 유월절을 준비하니라

13 So they went and found it just as He had said to them, and they prepared the Passover.

14 때가 이르매 예수께서 사도들과 함께 앉으사

14 When the hour had come, He sat down, and the twelve apostles with Him.

15 이르시되 내가 고난을 받기 전에 너희와 함께 이 유월절 먹기를 원하고 원하였노라

15 Then He said to them, "With fervent desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer;

16 내가 너희에게 이르노니 이 유월절이 하나님의 나라에서 이루기까지 다시 먹지 아니하리라 하시고

16 "for I say to you, I will no longer eat of it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God."

17 이에 잔을 받으사 감사 기도 하시고 이르시되 이것을 갖다가 너희끼리 나누라

17 Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, "Take this and divide it among yourselves;

18 내가 너희에게 이르노니 내가 이제부터 하나님의 나라가 임할 때까지 포도나무에서 난 것을 다시 마시지 아니하리라 하시고

18 "for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes."

19 또 떡을 가져 감사 기도 하시고 떼어 그들에게 주시며 이르시되 이것은 너희를 위하여 주는 내 몸이라 너희가 이를 행하여 나를 기념하라 하시고

19 And He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me."

20 저녁 먹은 후에 잔도 그와 같이 하여 이르시되 이 잔은 내 피로 세우는 새 언약이니 곧 너희를 위하여 붓는 것이라

20 Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.

21 그러나 보라 나를 파는 자의 손이 나와 함께 상 위에 있도다

21 "But behold, the hand of My betrayer is with Me on the table.

22 인자는 이미 작정된 대로 가거니와 그를 파는 그 사람에게는 화가 있으리로다 하시니

22 "And truly the Son of Man goes as it has been determined, but woe to that man by whom He is betrayed!"

23 그들이 서로 묻되 우리 중에서 이 일을 행할 자가 누구일까 하더라

23 Then they began to question among themselves, which of them it was who would do this thing.

24 또 그들 사이에 그 중 누가 크냐 하는 다툼이 난지라

24 Now there was also a dispute among them, as to which of them should be considered the greatest.

25 예수께서 이르시되 이방인의 임금들은 그들을 주관하며 그 집권자들은 은인이라 칭함을 받으나

25 And He said to them, "The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them, and those who exercise authority over them are called 'benefactors.'

26 너희는 그렇지 않을지니 너희 중에 큰 자는 젊은 자와 같고 다스리는 자는 섬기는 자와 같을지니라

26 "But not so among you; on the contrary, he who is greatest among you, let him be as the younger, and he who governs as he who serves.

27 앉아서 먹는 자가 크냐 섬기는 자가 크냐 앉아서 먹는 자가 아니냐 그러나 나는 섬기는 자로 너희 중에 있노라

27 "For who is greater, he who sits at the table, or he who serves? Is it not he who sits at the table? Yet I am among you as the One who serves.

28 너희는 나의 모든 시험 중에 항상 나와 함께 한 자들인즉

28 "But you are those who have continued with Me in My trials.

29 내 아버지께서 나라를 내게 맡기신 것 같이 나도 너희에게 맡겨

29 "And I bestow upon you a kingdom, just as My Father bestowed one upon Me,

30 너희로 내 나라에 있어 내 상에서 먹고 마시며 또는 보좌에 앉아 이스라엘 열두 지파를 다스리게 하려 하노라

30 "that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

31 시몬아, 시몬아, 보라 사탄이 너희를 밀 까부르듯 하려고 요구하였으나

31 And the Lord said, "Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat.

32 그러나 내가 너를 위하여 네 믿음이 떨어지지 않기를 기도하였노니 너는 돌이킨 후에 네 형제를 굳게 하라

32 "But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren."

33 그가 말하되 주여 내가 주와 함께 옥에도, 죽는 데에도 가기를 각오하였나이다

33 But he said to Him, "Lord, I am ready to go with You, both to prison and to death."

34 이르시되 베드로야 내가 네게 말하노니 오늘 닭 울기 전에 네가 세 번 나를 모른다고 부인하리라 하시니라

34 Then He said, "I tell you, Peter, the rooster shall not crow this day before you will deny three times that you know Me."

35 그들에게 이르시되 내가 너희를 전대와 배낭과 신발도 없이 보내었을 때에 부족한 것이 있더냐 이르되 없었나이다

35 And He said to them, "When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?" So they said, "Nothing."

36 이르시되 이제는 전대 있는 자는 가질 것이요 배낭도 그리하고 검 없는 자는 겉옷을 팔아 살지어다

36 Then He said to them, "But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.

37 내가 너희에게 말하노니 기록된 바 그는 불법자의 동류로 여김을 받았다 한 말이 내게 이루어져야 하리니 내게 관한 일이 이루어져 감이니라

37 "For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: 'And He was numbered with the transgressors.' For the things concerning Me have an end."

38 그들이 여짜오되 주여 보소서 여기 검 둘이 있나이다 대답하시되 족하다 하시니라

38 So they said, "Lord, look, here are two swords." And He said to them, "It is enough."

39 예수께서 나가사 습관을 따라 감람 산에 가시매 제자들도 따라갔더니

39 Coming out, He went to the Mount of Olives, as He was accustomed, and His disciples also followed Him.

40 그 곳에 이르러 그들에게 이르시되 유혹에 빠지지 않게 기도하라 하시고

40 When He came to the place, He said to them, "Pray that you may not enter into temptation."

41 그들을 떠나 돌 던질 만큼 가서 무릎을 꿇고 기도하여

41 And He was withdrawn from them about a stone's throw, and He knelt down and prayed,

42 이르시되 아버지여 만일 아버지의 뜻이거든 이 잔을 내게서 옮기시옵소서 그러나 내 원대로 마시옵고 아버지의 원대로 되기를 원하나이다 하시니

42 saying, "Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done."

43 천사가 하늘로부터 예수께 나타나 힘을 더하더라

43 Then an angel appeared to Him from heaven, strengthening Him.

44 예수께서 힘쓰고 애써 더욱 간절히 기도하시니 땀이 땅에 떨어지는 핏방울 같이 되더라

44 And being in agony, He prayed more earnestly. Then His sweat became like great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

45 기도 후에 일어나 제자들에게 가서 슬픔으로 인하여 잠든 것을 보시고

45 When He rose up from prayer, and had come to His disciples, He found them sleeping from sorrow.

46 이르시되 어찌하여 자느냐 시험에 들지 않게 일어나 기도하라 하시니라

46 Then He said to them, "Why do you sleep? Rise and pray, lest you enter into temptation."

47 말씀하실 때에 한 무리가 오는데 열둘 중의 하나인 유다라 하는 자가 그들을 앞장서 와서

47 And while He was still speaking, behold, a multitude; and he who was called Judas, one of the twelve, went before them and drew near to Jesus to kiss Him.

48 예수께 입을 맞추려고 가까이 하는지라 예수께서 이르시되 유다야 네가 입맞춤으로 인자를 파느냐 하시니

48 But Jesus said to him, "Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?"

49 그의 주위 사람들이 그 된 일을 보고 여짜오되 주여 우리가 칼로 치리이까 하고

49 When those around Him saw what was going to happen, they said to Him, "Lord, shall we strike with the sword?"

50 그 중의 한 사람이 대제사장의 종을 쳐 그 오른쪽 귀를 떨어뜨린지라

50 And one of them struck the servant of the high priest and cut off his right ear.

51 예수께서 일러 이르시되 이것까지 참으라 하시고 그 귀를 만져 낫게 하시더라

51 But Jesus answered and said, "Permit even this." And He touched his ear and healed him.

52 예수께서 그 잡으러 온 대제사장들과 성전의 경비대장들과 장로들에게 이르시되 너희가 강도를 잡는 것 같이 검과 몽치를 가지고 나왔느냐

52 Then Jesus said to the chief priests, captains of the temple, and the elders who had come to Him, "Have you come out, as against a robber, with swords and clubs?

53 내가 날마다 너희와 함께 성전에 있을 때에 내게 손을 대지 아니하였도다 그러나 이제는 너희 때요 어둠의 권세로다 하시더라

53 "When I was with you daily in the temple, you did not try to seize Me. But this is your hour, and the power of darkness."

54 예수를 잡아 끌고 대제사장의 집으로 들어갈새 베드로가 멀찍이 따라가니라

54 Having arrested Him, they led Him and brought Him into the high priest's house. But Peter followed at a distance.

55 사람들이 뜰 가운데 불을 피우고 함께 앉았는지라 베드로도 그 가운데 앉았더니

55 Now when they had kindled a fire in the midst of the courtyard and sat down together, Peter sat among them.

56 한 여종이 베드로의 불빛을 향하여 앉은 것을 보고 주목하여 이르되 이 사람도 그와 함께 있었느니라 하니

56 And a certain servant girl, seeing him as he sat by the fire, looked intently at him and said, "This man was also with Him."

57 베드로가 부인하여 이르되 이 여자여 내가 그를 알지 못하노라 하더라

57 But he denied Him, saying, "Woman, I do not know Him."

58 조금 후에 다른 사람이 보고 이르되 너도 그 도당이라 하거늘 베드로가 이르되 이 사람아 나는 아니로라 하더라

58 And after a little while another saw him and said, "You also are of them." But Peter said, "Man, I am not!"

59 한 시간쯤 있다가 또 한 사람이 장담하여 이르되 이는 갈릴리 사람이니 참으로 그와 함께 있었느니라

59 Then after about an hour had passed, another confidently affirmed, saying, "Surely this fellow also was with Him, for he is a Galilean."

60 베드로가 이르되 이 사람아 나는 네가 하는 말을 알지 못하노라고 아직 말하고 있을 때에 닭이 곧 울더라

60 But Peter said, "Man, I do not know what you are saying!" Immediately, while he was still speaking, the rooster crowed.

61 주께서 돌이켜 베드로를 보시니 베드로가 주의 말씀 곧 오늘 닭 울기 전에 네가 세 번 나를 부인하리라 하심이 생각나서

61 And the Lord turned and looked at Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how He had said to him, "Before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times."

62 밖에 나가서 심히 통곡하니라

62 So Peter went out and wept bitterly.

63 지키는 사람들이 예수를 희롱하고 때리며

63 Now the men who held Jesus mocked Him and beat Him.

64 그의 눈을 가리고 물어 이르되 선지자 노릇 하라 너를 친 자가 누구냐 하고

64 And having blindfolded Him, they struck Him on the face and asked Him, saying, "Prophesy! Who is the one who struck You?"

65 이 외에도 많은 말로 욕하더라

65 And many other things they blasphemously spoke against Him.

66 날이 새매 백성의 장로들 곧 대제사장들과 서기관들이 모여서 예수를 그 공회로 끌어들여

66 As soon as it was day, the elders of the people, both chief priests and scribes, came together and led Him into their council, saying,

67 이르되 네가 그리스도이거든 우리에게 말하라 대답하시되 내가 말할지라도 너희가 믿지 아니할 것이요

67 "If You are the Christ, tell us." But He said to them, "If I tell you, you will by no means believe.

68 내가 물어도 너희가 대답하지 아니할 것이니라

68 "And if I also ask you, you will by no means answer Me or let Me go.

69 그러나 이제부터는 인자가 하나님의 권능의 우편에 앉아 있으리라 하시니

69 "Hereafter the Son of Man will sit on the right hand of the power of God."

70 다 이르되 그러면 네가 하나님의 아들이냐 대답하시되 너희들이 내가 그라고 말하고 있느니라

70 Then they all said, "Are You then the Son of God?" So He said to them, "You rightly say that I am."

71 그들이 이르되 어찌 더 증거를 요구하리요 우리가 친히 그 입에서 들었노라 하더라

71 And they said, "What further testimony do we need? For we have heard it ourselves from His own mouth."

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
61 May 9. I Sam 23-25  paul 2017.05.04 10
60 May 8. I Sam 20-22  paul 2017.05.04 10
59 May 7. I Sam 18-19  paul 2017.05.04 7
58 May 6. I Sam 16-17  paul 2017.05.04 8
57 May 5. I Sam 14-15  paul 2017.04.24 13
56 May 4. I Sam 11-13  paul 2017.04.24 10
55 May 31. Luke 23-24  paul 2017.05.21 58
» May 30. Luke 21-22  paul 2017.05.21 7
53 May 3. I Sam 8-10  paul 2017.04.24 6
52 May 29. Luke 19-20  paul 2017.05.21 8