slider01 slider02
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/99b983892094b5c6d2fc3736e15da7d1.png
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/5b5f430cdffe06e319c4b852d53473d0.png
2017.05.21 01:01

May 29. Luke 19-20

paul 주소복사
조회 수 8 추천 수 0 댓글 0
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

1 예수께서 여리고로 들어가 지나가시더라

1 Then Jesus entered and passed through Jericho.

2 삭개오라 이름하는 자가 있으니 세리장이요 또한 부자라

2 Now behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus who was a chief tax collector, and he was rich.

3 그가 예수께서 어떠한 사람인가 하여 보고자 하되 키가 작고 사람이 많아 할 수 없어

3 And he sought to see who Jesus was, but could not because of the crowd, for he was of short stature.

4 앞으로 달려가서 보기 위하여 돌무화과나무에 올라가니 이는 예수께서 그리로 지나가시게 됨이러라

4 So he ran ahead and climbed up into a sycamore tree to see Him, for He was going to pass that way.

5 예수께서 그 곳에 이르사 쳐다 보시고 이르시되 삭개오야 속히 내려오라 내가 오늘 네 집에 유하여야 하겠다 하시니

5 And when Jesus came to the place, He looked up and saw him, and said to him, "Zacchaeus, make haste and come down, for today I must stay at your house."

6 급히 내려와 즐거워하며 영접하거늘

6 So he made haste and came down, and received Him joyfully.

7 뭇 사람이 보고 수군거려 이르되 저가 죄인의 집에 유하러 들어갔도다 하더라

7 But when they saw it, they all complained, saying, "He has gone to be a guest with a man who is a sinner."

8 삭개오가 서서 주께 여짜오되 주여 보시옵소서 내 소유의 절반을 가난한 자들에게 주겠사오며 만일 누구의 것을 속여 빼앗은 일이 있으면 네 갑절이나 갚겠나이다

8 Then Zacchaeus stood and said to the Lord, "Look, Lord, I give half of my goods to the poor; and if I have taken anything from anyone by false accusation, I restore fourfold."

9 예수께서 이르시되 오늘 구원이 이 집에 이르렀으니 이 사람도 아브라함의 자손임이로다

9 And Jesus said to him, "Today salvation has come to this house, because he also is a son of Abraham;

10 인자가 온 것은 잃어버린 자를 찾아 구원하려 함이니라

10 "for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost."

11 그들이 이 말씀을 듣고 있을 때에 비유를 더하여 말씀하시니 이는 자기가 예루살렘에 가까이 오셨고 그들은 하나님의 나라가 당장에 나타날 줄로 생각함이더라

11 Now as they heard these things, He spoke another parable, because He was near Jerusalem and because they thought the kingdom of God would appear immediately.

12 이르시되 어떤 귀인이 왕위를 받아가지고 오려고 먼 나라로 갈 때에

12 Therefore He said: "A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and to return.

13 그 종 열을 불러 은화 열 므나를 주며 이르되 내가 돌아올 때까지 장사하라 하니라

13 "So he called ten of his servants, delivered to them ten minas, and said to them, 'Do business till I come.'

14 그런데 그 백성이 그를 미워하여 사자를 뒤로 보내어 이르되 우리는 이 사람이 우리의 왕 됨을 원하지 아니하나이다 하였더라

14 "But his citizens hated him, and sent a delegation after him, saying, 'We will not have this man to reign over us.'

15 귀인이 왕위를 받아가지고 돌아와서 은화를 준 종들이 각각 어떻게 장사하였는지를 알고자 하여 그들을 부르니

15 "And so it was that when he returned, having received the kingdom, he then commanded these servants, to whom he had given the money, to be called to him, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.

16 그 첫째가 나아와 이르되 주인이여 당신의 한 므나로 열 므나를 남겼나이다

16 "Then came the first, saying, 'Master, your mina has earned ten minas.'

17 주인이 이르되 잘하였다 착한 종이여 네가 지극히 작은 것에 충성하였으니 열 고을 권세를 차지하라 하고

17 "And he said to him, 'Well done, good servant; because you were faithful in a very little, have authority over ten cities.'

18 그 둘째가 와서 이르되 주인이여 당신의 한 므나로 다섯 므나를 만들었나이다

18 "And the second came, saying, 'Master, your mina has earned five minas.'

19 주인이 그에게도 이르되 너도 다섯 고을을 차지하라 하고

19 "Likewise he said to him, 'You also be over five cities.'

20 또 한 사람이 와서 이르되 주인이여 보소서 당신의 한 므나가 여기 있나이다 내가 수건으로 싸 두었었나이다

20 "Then another came, saying, 'Master, here is your mina, which I have kept put away in a handkerchief.

21 이는 당신이 엄한 사람인 것을 내가 무서워함이라 당신은 두지 않은 것을 취하고 심지 않은 것을 거두나이다

21 'For I feared you, because you are an austere man. You collect what you did not deposit, and reap what you did not sow.'

22 주인이 이르되 악한 종아 내가 네 말로 너를 심판하노니 너는 내가 두지 않은 것을 취하고 심지 않은 것을 거두는 엄한 사람인 줄로 알았느냐

22 "And he said to him, 'Out of your own mouth I will judge you, you wicked servant. You knew that I was an austere man, collecting what I did not deposit and reaping what I did not sow.

23 그러면 어찌하여 내 돈을 은행에 맡기지 아니하였느냐 그리하였으면 내가 와서 그 이자와 함께 그 돈을 찾았으리라 하고

23 'Why then did you not put my money in the bank, that at my coming I might have collected it with interest?'

24 곁에 섰는 자들에게 이르되 그 한 므나를 빼앗아 열 므나 있는 자에게 주라 하니

24 "And he said to those who stood by, 'Take the mina from him, and give it to him who has ten minas.'

25 그들이 이르되 주여 그에게 이미 열 므나가 있나이다

25 ("But they said to him, 'Master, he has ten minas.')

26 주인이 이르되 내가 너희에게 말하노니 무릇 있는 자는 받겠고 없는 자는 그 있는 것도 빼앗기리라

26 'For I say to you, that to everyone who has will be given; and from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.

27 그리고 내가 왕 됨을 원하지 아니하던 저 원수들을 이리로 끌어다가 내 앞에서 죽이라 하였느니라

27 'But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.'"

28 예수께서 이 말씀을 하시고 예루살렘을 향하여 앞서서 가시더라

28 When He had said this, He went on ahead, going up to Jerusalem.

29 감람원이라 불리는 산쪽에 있는 벳바게와 베다니에 가까이 가셨을 때에 제자 중 둘을 보내시며

29 And it came to pass, when He came near to Bethphage and Bethany, at the mountain called Olivet, that He sent two of His disciples,

30 이르시되 너희는 맞은편 마을로 가라 그리로 들어가면 아직 아무도 타 보지 않은 나귀 새끼가 매여 있는 것을 보리니 풀어 끌고 오라

30 saying, "Go into the village opposite you, where as you enter you will find a colt tied, on which no one has ever sat. Loose it and bring it here.

31 만일 누가 너희에게 어찌하여 푸느냐 묻거든 말하기를 주가 쓰시겠다 하라 하시매

31 "And if anyone asks you, 'Why are you loosing it?' thus you shall say to him, 'Because the Lord has need of it.'"

32 보내심을 받은 자들이 가서 그 말씀하신 대로 만난지라

32 So those who were sent went their way and found it just as He had said to them.

33 나귀 새끼를 풀 때에 그 임자들이 이르되 어찌하여 나귀 새끼를 푸느냐

33 But as they were loosing the colt, the owners of it said to them, "Why are you loosing the colt?"

34 대답하되 주께서 쓰시겠다 하고

34 And they said, "The Lord has need of him."

35 그것을 예수께로 끌고 와서 자기들의 겉옷을 나귀 새끼 위에 걸쳐 놓고 예수를 태우니

35 Then they brought him to Jesus. And they threw their own clothes on the colt, and they set Jesus on him.

36 가실 때에 그들이 자기의 겉옷을 길에 펴더라

36 And as He went, many spread their clothes on the road.

37 이미 감람 산 내리막길에 가까이 오시매 제자의 온 무리가 자기들이 본 바 모든 능한 일로 인하여 기뻐하며 큰 소리로 하나님을 찬양하여

37 Then, as He was now drawing near the descent of the Mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works they had seen,

38 이르되 찬송하리로다 주의 이름으로 오시는 왕이여 하늘에는 평화요 가장 높은 곳에는 영광이로다 하니

38 saying: "'Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the LORD!' Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!"

39 무리 중 어떤 바리새인들이 말하되 선생이여 당신의 제자들을 책망하소서 하거늘

39 And some of the Pharisees called to Him from the crowd, "Teacher, rebuke Your disciples."

40 대답하여 이르시되 내가 너희에게 말하노니 만일 이 사람들이 침묵하면 돌들이 소리 지르리라 하시니라

40 But He answered and said to them, "I tell you that if these should keep silent, the stones would immediately cry out."

41 가까이 오사 성을 보시고 우시며

41 Now as He drew near, He saw the city and wept over it,

42 이르시되 너도 오늘 평화에 관한 일을 알았더라면 좋을 뻔하였거니와 지금 네 눈에 숨겨졌도다

42 saying, "If you had known, even you, especially in this your day, the things that make for your peace! But now they are hidden from your eyes.

43 날이 이를지라 네 원수들이 토둔을 쌓고 너를 둘러 사면으로 가두고

43 "For days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment around you, surround you and close you in on every side,

44 또 너와 및 그 가운데 있는 네 자식들을 땅에 메어치며 돌 하나도 돌 위에 남기지 아니하리니 이는 네가 보살핌 받는 날을 알지 못함을 인함이니라

44 "and level you, and your children within you, to the ground; and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not know the time of your visitation."

45 성전에 들어가사 장사하는 자들을 내쫓으시며

45 Then He went into the temple and began to drive out those who bought and sold in it,

46 그들에게 이르시되 기록된 바 내 집은 기도하는 집이 되리라 하였거늘 너희는 강도의 소굴을 만들었도다 하시니라

46 saying to them, "It is written, 'My house is a house of prayer,' but you have made it a 'den of thieves.'"

47 예수께서 날마다 성전에서 가르치시니 대제사장들과 서기관들과 백성의 지도자들이 그를 죽이려고 꾀하되

47 And He was teaching daily in the temple. But the chief priests, the scribes, and the leaders of the people sought to destroy Him,

48 백성이 다 그에게 귀를 기울여 들으므로 어찌할 방도를 찾지 못하였더라

48 and were unable to do anything; for all the people were very attentive to hear Him.

1 하루는 예수께서 성전에서 백성을 가르치시며 복음을 전하실새 대제사장들과 서기관들이 장로들과 함께 가까이 와서

1 Now it happened on one of those days, as He taught the people in the temple and preached the gospel, that the chief priests and the scribes, together with the elders, confronted Him

2 말하여 이르되 당신이 무슨 권위로 이런 일을 하는지 이 권위를 준 이가 누구인지 우리에게 말하라

2 and spoke to Him, saying, "Tell us, by what authority are You doing these things? Or who is he who gave You this authority?"

3 대답하여 이르시되 나도 한 말을 너희에게 물으리니 내게 말하라

3 But He answered and said to them, "I also will ask you one thing, and answer Me:

4 요한의 세례가 하늘로부터냐 사람으로부터냐

4 "The baptism of John--was it from heaven or from men?"

5 그들이 서로 의논하여 이르되 만일 하늘로부터라 하면 어찌하여 그를 믿지 아니하였느냐 할 것이요

5 And they reasoned among themselves, saying, "If we say, 'From heaven,' He will say, 'Why then did you not believe him?'

6 만일 사람으로부터라 하면 백성이 요한을 선지자로 인정하니 그들이 다 우리를 돌로 칠 것이라 하고

6 "But if we say, 'From men,' all the people will stone us, for they are persuaded that John was a prophet."

7 대답하되 어디로부터인지 알지 못하노라 하니

7 So they answered that they did not know where it was from.

8 예수께서 이르시되 나도 무슨 권위로 이런 일을 하는지 너희에게 이르지 아니하리라 하시니라

8 And Jesus said to them, "Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things."

9 그가 또 이 비유로 백성에게 말씀하시기 시작하시니라 한 사람이 포도원을 만들어 농부들에게 세로 주고 타국에 가서 오래 있다가

9 Then He began to tell the people this parable: "A certain man planted a vineyard, leased it to vinedressers, and went into a far country for a long time.

10 때가 이르매 포도원 소출 얼마를 바치게 하려고 한 종을 농부들에게 보내니 농부들이 종을 몹시 때리고 거저 보내었거늘

10 "Now at vintage-time he sent a servant to the vinedressers, that they might give him some of the fruit of the vineyard. But the vinedressers beat him and sent him away empty-handed.

11 다시 다른 종을 보내니 그도 몹시 때리고 능욕하고 거저 보내었거늘

11 "Again he sent another servant; and they beat him also, treated him shamefully, and sent him away empty-handed.

12 다시 세 번째 종을 보내니 이 종도 상하게 하고 내쫓은지라

12 "And again he sent a third; and they wounded him also and cast him out.

13 포도원 주인이 이르되 어찌할까 내 사랑하는 아들을 보내리니 그들이 혹 그는 존대하리라 하였더니

13 "Then the owner of the vineyard said, 'What shall I do? I will send my beloved son. Probably they will respect him when they see him.'

14 농부들이 그를 보고 서로 의논하여 이르되 이는 상속자니 죽이고 그 유산을 우리의 것으로 만들자 하고

14 "But when the vinedressers saw him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, 'This is the heir. Come, let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours.'

15 포도원 밖에 내쫓아 죽였느니라 그런즉 포도원 주인이 이 사람들을 어떻게 하겠느냐

15 "So they cast him out of the vineyard and killed him. Therefore what will the owner of the vineyard do to them?

16 와서 그 농부들을 진멸하고 포도원을 다른 사람들에게 주리라 하시니 사람들이 듣고 이르되 그렇게 되지 말아지이다 하거늘

16 "He will come and destroy those vinedressers and give the vineyard to others." And when they heard it they said, "Certainly not!"

17 그들을 보시며 이르시되 그러면 기록된 바 건축자들의 버린 돌이 모퉁이의 머릿돌이 되었느니라 함이 어찜이냐

17 Then He looked at them and said, "What then is this that is written: 'The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone'?

18 무릇 이 돌 위에 떨어지는 자는 깨어지겠고 이 돌이 사람 위에 떨어지면 그를 가루로 만들어 흩으리라 하시니라

18 "Whoever falls on that stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind him to powder."

19 서기관들과 대제사장들이 예수의 이 비유는 자기들을 가리켜 말씀하심인 줄 알고 즉시 잡고자 하되 백성을 두려워하더라

19 And the chief priests and the scribes that very hour sought to lay hands on Him, but they feared the people--for they knew He had spoken this parable against them.

20 이에 그들이 엿보다가 예수를 총독의 다스림과 권세 아래에 넘기려 하여 정탐들을 보내어 그들로 스스로 의인인 체하며 예수의 말을 책잡게 하니

20 So they watched Him, and sent spies who pretended to be righteous, that they might seize on His words, in order to deliver Him to the power and the authority of the governor.

21 그들이 물어 이르되 선생님이여 우리가 아노니 당신은 바로 말씀하시고 가르치시며 사람을 외모로 취하지 아니하시고 오직 진리로써 하나님의 도를 가르치시나이다

21 Then they asked Him, saying, "Teacher, we know that You say and teach rightly, and You do not show personal favoritism, but teach the way of God in truth:

22 우리가 가이사에게 세를 바치는 것이 옳으니이까 옳지 않으니이까 하니

22 "Is it lawful for us to pay taxes to Caesar or not?"

23 예수께서 그 간계를 아시고 이르시되

23 But He perceived their craftiness, and said to them, "Why do you test Me?

24 데나리온 하나를 내게 보이라 누구의 형상과 글이 여기 있느냐 대답하되 가이사의 것이니이다

24 "Show Me a denarius. Whose image and inscription does it have?" They answered and said, "Caesar's."

25 이르시되 그런즉 가이사의 것은 가이사에게, 하나님의 것은 하나님께 바치라 하시니

25 And He said to them, "Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."

26 그들이 백성 앞에서 그의 말을 능히 책잡지 못하고 그의 대답을 놀랍게 여겨 침묵하니라

26 But they could not catch Him in His words in the presence of the people. And they marveled at His answer and kept silent.

27 부활이 없다고 주장하는 사두개인 중 어떤 이들이 와서

27 Then some of the Sadducees, who deny that there is a resurrection, came to Him and asked Him,

28 물어 이르되 선생님이여 모세가 우리에게 써 주기를 만일 어떤 사람의 형이 아내를 두고 자식이 없이 죽으면 그 동생이 그 아내를 취하여 형을 위하여 상속자를 세울지니라 하였나이다

28 saying: "Teacher, Moses wrote to us that if a man's brother dies, having a wife, and he dies without children, his brother should take his wife and raise up offspring for his brother.

29 그런데 칠 형제가 있었는데 맏이가 아내를 취하였다가 자식이 없이 죽고

29 "Now there were seven brothers. And the first took a wife, and died without children.

30 그 둘째와 셋째가 그를 취하고

30 "And the second took her as wife, and he died childless.

31 일곱이 다 그와 같이 자식이 없이 죽고

31 "Then the third took her, and in like manner the seven also; and they left no children, and died.

32 그 후에 여자도 죽었나이다

32 "Last of all the woman died also.

33 일곱이 다 그를 아내로 취하였으니 부활 때에 그 중에 누구의 아내가 되리이까

33 "Therefore, in the resurrection, whose wife does she become? For all seven had her as wife."

34 예수께서 이르시되 이 세상의 자녀들은 장가도 가고 시집도 가되

34 And Jesus answered and said to them, "The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage.

35 저 세상과 및 죽은 자 가운데서 부활함을 얻기에 합당히 여김을 받은 자들은 장가 가고 시집 가는 일이 없으며

35 "But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage;

36 그들은 다시 죽을 수도 없나니 이는 천사와 동등이요 부활의 자녀로서 하나님의 자녀임이라

36 "nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.

37 죽은 자가 살아난다는 것은 모세도 가시나무 떨기에 관한 글에서 주를 아브라함의 하나님이요 이삭의 하나님이요 야곱의 하나님이시라 칭하였나니

37 "But even Moses showed in the burning bush passage that the dead are raised, when he called the Lord 'the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.'

38 하나님은 죽은 자의 하나님이 아니요 살아 있는 자의 하나님이시라 하나님에게는 모든 사람이 살았느니라 하시니

38 "For He is not the God of the dead but of the living, for all live to Him."

39 서기관 중 어떤 이들이 말하되 선생님 잘 말씀하셨나이다 하니

39 Then some of the scribes answered and said, "Teacher, You have spoken well."

40 그들은 아무 것도 감히 더 물을 수 없음이더라

40 But after that they dared not question Him anymore.

41 예수께서 그들에게 이르시되 사람들이 어찌하여 그리스도를 다윗의 자손이라 하느냐

41 And He said to them, "How can they say that the Christ is the Son of David?

42 시편에 다윗이 친히 말하였으되 주께서 내 주께 이르시되

42 "Now David himself said in the Book of Psalms: 'The LORD said to my Lord, "Sit at My right hand,

43 내가 네 원수를 네 발등상으로 삼을 때까지 내 우편에 앉았으라 하셨도다 하였느니라

43 Till I make Your enemies Your footstool."'

44 그런즉 다윗이 그리스도를 주라 칭하였으니 어찌 그의 자손이 되겠느냐 하시니라

44 "Therefore David calls Him 'Lord'; how is He then his Son?"

45 모든 백성이 들을 때에 예수께서 그 제자들에게 이르시되

45 Then, in the hearing of all the people, He said to His disciples,

46 긴 옷을 입고 다니는 것을 원하며 시장에서 문안 받는 것과 회당의 높은 자리와 잔치의 윗자리를 좋아하는 서기관들을 삼가라

46 "Beware of the scribes, who desire to go around in long robes, love greetings in the marketplaces, the best seats in the synagogues, and the best places at feasts,

47 그들은 과부의 가산을 삼키며 외식으로 길게 기도하니 그들이 더 엄중한 심판을 받으리라 하시니라

47 "who devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. These will receive greater condemnation."

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
61 May 9. I Sam 23-25  paul 2017.05.04 10
60 May 8. I Sam 20-22  paul 2017.05.04 10
59 May 7. I Sam 18-19  paul 2017.05.04 7
58 May 6. I Sam 16-17  paul 2017.05.04 8
57 May 5. I Sam 14-15  paul 2017.04.24 13
56 May 4. I Sam 11-13  paul 2017.04.24 10
55 May 31. Luke 23-24  paul 2017.05.21 58
54 May 30. Luke 21-22  paul 2017.05.21 7
53 May 3. I Sam 8-10  paul 2017.04.24 6
» May 29. Luke 19-20  paul 2017.05.21 8