slider01 slider02
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/99b983892094b5c6d2fc3736e15da7d1.png
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/5b5f430cdffe06e319c4b852d53473d0.png
2017.05.21 00:53

May 27. Luke 13-15

paul 주소복사
조회 수 7 추천 수 0 댓글 0
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

1 그 때 마침 두어 사람이 와서 빌라도가 어떤 갈릴리 사람들의 피를 그들의 제물에 섞은 일로 예수께 아뢰니

1 There were present at that season some who told Him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.

2 대답하여 이르시되 너희는 이 갈릴리 사람들이 이같이 해 받으므로 다른 모든 갈릴리 사람보다 죄가 더 있는 줄 아느냐

2 And Jesus answered and said to them, "Do you suppose that these Galileans were worse sinners than all other Galileans, because they suffered such things?

3 너희에게 이르노니 아니라 너희도 만일 회개하지 아니하면 다 이와 같이 망하리라

3 "I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.

4 또 실로암에서 망대가 무너져 치어 죽은 열여덟 사람이 예루살렘에 거한 다른 모든 사람보다 죄가 더 있는 줄 아느냐

4 "Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were worse sinners than all other men who dwelt in Jerusalem?

5 너희에게 이르노니 아니라 너희도 만일 회개하지 아니하면 다 이와 같이 망하리라

5 "I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish."

6 이에 비유로 말씀하시되 한 사람이 포도원에 무화과나무를 심은 것이 있더니 와서 그 열매를 구하였으나 얻지 못한지라

6 He also spoke this parable: "A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard, and he came seeking fruit on it and found none.

7 포도원지기에게 이르되 내가 삼 년을 와서 이 무화과나무에서 열매를 구하되 얻지 못하니 찍어버리라 어찌 땅만 버리게 하겠느냐

7 "Then he said to the keeper of his vineyard, 'Look, for three years I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree and find none. Cut it down; why does it use up the ground?'

8 대답하여 이르되 주인이여 금년에도 그대로 두소서 내가 두루 파고 거름을 주리니

8 "But he answered and said to him, 'Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and fertilize it.

9 이 후에 만일 열매가 열면 좋거니와 그렇지 않으면 찍어버리소서 하였다 하시니라

9 'And if it bears fruit, well. But if not, after that you can cut it down.'"

10 예수께서 안식일에 한 회당에서 가르치실 때에

10 Now He was teaching in one of the synagogues on the Sabbath.

11 열여덟 해 동안이나 귀신 들려 앓으며 꼬부라져 조금도 펴지 못하는 한 여자가 있더라

11 And behold, there was a woman who had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bent over and could in no way raise herself up.

12 예수께서 보시고 불러 이르시되 여자여 네가 네 병에서 놓였다 하시고

12 But when Jesus saw her, He called her to Him and said to her, "Woman, you are loosed from your infirmity."

13 안수하시니 여자가 곧 펴고 하나님께 영광을 돌리는지라

13 And He laid His hands on her, and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.

14 회당장이 예수께서 안식일에 병 고치시는 것을 분 내어 무리에게 이르되 일할 날이 엿새가 있으니 그 동안에 와서 고침을 받을 것이요 안식일에는 하지 말 것이니라 하거늘

14 But the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because Jesus had healed on the Sabbath; and he said to the crowd, "There are six days on which men ought to work; therefore come and be healed on them, and not on the Sabbath day."

15 주께서 대답하여 이르시되 외식하는 자들아 너희가 각각 안식일에 자기의 소나 나귀를 외양간에서 풀어내어 이끌고 가서 물을 먹이지 아니하느냐

15 The Lord then answered him and said, "Hypocrite! Does not each one of you on the Sabbath loose his ox or donkey from the stall, and lead it away to water it?

16 그러면 열여덟 해 동안 사탄에게 매인 바 된 이 아브라함의 딸을 안식일에 이 매임에서 푸는 것이 합당하지 아니하냐

16 "So ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan has bound--think of it--for eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the Sabbath?"

17 예수께서 이 말씀을 하시매 모든 반대하는 자들은 부끄러워하고 온 무리는 그가 하시는 모든 영광스러운 일을 기뻐하니라

17 And when He said these things, all His adversaries were put to shame; and all the multitude rejoiced for all the glorious things that were done by Him.

18 그러므로 예수께서 이르시되 하나님의 나라가 무엇과 같을까 내가 무엇으로 비교할까

18 Then He said, "What is the kingdom of God like? And to what shall I compare it?

19 마치 사람이 자기 채소밭에 갖다 심은 겨자씨 한 알 같으니 자라 나무가 되어 공중의 새들이 그 가지에 깃들였느니라

19 "It is like a mustard seed, which a man took and put in his garden; and it grew and became a large tree, and the birds of the air nested in its branches."

20 또 이르시되 내가 하나님의 나라를 무엇으로 비교할까

20 And again He said, "To what shall I liken the kingdom of God?

21 마치 여자가 가루 서 말 속에 갖다 넣어 전부 부풀게 한 누룩과 같으니라 하셨더라

21 "It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened."

22 예수께서 각 성 각 마을로 다니사 가르치시며 예루살렘으로 여행하시더니

22 And He went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem.

23 어떤 사람이 여짜오되 주여 구원을 받는 자가 적으니이까 그들에게 이르시되

23 Then one said to Him, "Lord, are there few who are saved?" And He said to them,

24 좁은 문으로 들어가기를 힘쓰라 내가 너희에게 이르노니 들어가기를 구하여도 못하는 자가 많으리라

24 "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.

25 집 주인이 일어나 문을 한 번 닫은 후에 너희가 밖에 서서 문을 두드리며 주여 열어 주소서 하면 그가 대답하여 이르되 나는 너희가 어디에서 온 자인지 알지 못하노라 하리니

25 "When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know you, where you are from,'

26 그 때에 너희가 말하되 우리는 주 앞에서 먹고 마셨으며 주는 또한 우리를 길거리에서 가르치셨나이다 하나

26 "then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.'

27 그가 너희에게 말하여 이르되 나는 너희가 어디에서 왔는지 알지 못하노라 행악하는 모든 자들아 나를 떠나 가라 하리라

27 "But He will say, 'I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.'

28 너희가 아브라함과 이삭과 야곱과 모든 선지자는 하나님 나라에 있고 오직 너희는 밖에 쫓겨난 것을 볼 때에 거기서 슬피 울며 이를 갈리라

28 "There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out.

29 사람들이 동서남북으로부터 와서 하나님의 나라 잔치에 참여하리니

29 "They will come from the east and the west, from the north and the south, and sit down in the kingdom of God.

30 보라 나중 된 자로서 먼저 될 자도 있고 먼저 된 자로서 나중 될 자도 있느니라 하시더라

30 "And indeed there are last who will be first, and there are first who will be last."

31 곧 그 때에 어떤 바리새인들이 나아와서 이르되 나가서 여기를 떠나소서 헤롯이 당신을 죽이고자 하나이다

31 On that very day some Pharisees came, saying to Him, "Get out and depart from here, for Herod wants to kill You."

32 이르시되 너희는 가서 저 여우에게 이르되 오늘과 내일은 내가 귀신을 쫓아내며 병을 고치다가 제삼일에는 완전하여지리라 하라

32 And He said to them, "Go, tell that fox, 'Behold, I cast out demons and perform cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.'

33 그러나 오늘과 내일과 모레는 내가 갈 길을 가야 하리니 선지자가 예루살렘 밖에서는 죽는 법이 없느니라

33 "Nevertheless I must journey today, tomorrow, and the day following; for it cannot be that a prophet should perish outside of Jerusalem.

34 예루살렘아 예루살렘아 선지자들을 죽이고 네게 파송된 자들을 돌로 치는 자여 암탉이 제 새끼를 날개 아래에 모음 같이 내가 너희의 자녀를 모으려 한 일이 몇 번이냐 그러나 너희가 원하지 아니하였도다

34 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing!

35 보라 너희 집이 황폐하여 버린 바 되리라 내가 너희에게 이르노니 너희가 주의 이름으로 오시는 이를 찬송하리로다 할 때까지는 나를 보지 못하리라 하시니라

35 "See! Your house is left to you desolate; and assuredly, I say to you, you shall not see Me until the time comes when you say, 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!'"

1 안식일에 예수께서 한 바리새인 지도자의 집에 떡 잡수시러 들어가시니 그들이 엿보고 있더라

1 Now it happened, as He went into the house of one of the rulers of the Pharisees to eat bread on the Sabbath, that they watched Him closely.

2 주의 앞에 수종병 든 한 사람이 있는지라

2 And behold, there was a certain man before Him who had dropsy.

3 예수께서 대답하여 율법교사들과 바리새인들에게 이르시되 안식일에 병 고쳐 주는 것이 합당하냐 아니하냐

3 And Jesus, answering, spoke to the lawyers and Pharisees, saying, "Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?"

4 그들이 잠잠하거늘 예수께서 그 사람을 데려다가 고쳐 보내시고

4 But they kept silent. And He took him and healed him, and let him go.

5 또 그들에게 이르시되 너희 중에 누가 그 아들이나 소가 우물에 빠졌으면 안식일에라도 곧 끌어내지 않겠느냐 하시니

5 Then He answered them, saying, "Which of you, having a donkey or an ox that has fallen into a pit, will not immediately pull him out on the Sabbath day?"

6 그들이 이에 대하여 대답하지 못하니라

6 And they could not answer Him regarding these things.

7 청함을 받은 사람들이 높은 자리 택함을 보시고 그들에게 비유로 말씀하여 이르시되

7 So He told a parable to those who were invited, when He noted how they chose the best places, saying to them:

8 네가 누구에게나 혼인 잔치에 청함을 받았을 때에 높은 자리에 앉지 말라 그렇지 않으면 너보다 더 높은 사람이 청함을 받은 경우에

8 "When you are invited by anyone to a wedding feast, do not sit down in the best place, lest one more honorable than you be invited by him;

9 너와 그를 청한 자가 와서 너더러 이 사람에게 자리를 내주라 하리니 그 때에 네가 부끄러워 끝자리로 가게 되리라

9 "and he who invited you and him come and say to you, 'Give place to this man,' and then you begin with shame to take the lowest place.

10 청함을 받았을 때에 차라리 가서 끝자리에 앉으라 그러면 너를 청한 자가 와서 너더러 벗이여 올라 앉으라 하리니 그 때에야 함께 앉은 모든 사람 앞에서 영광이 있으리라

10 "But when you are invited, go and sit down in the lowest place, so that when he who invited you comes he may say to you, 'Friend, go up higher.' Then you will have glory in the presence of those who sit at the table with you.

11 무릇 자기를 높이는 자는 낮아지고 자기를 낮추는 자는 높아지리라

11 "For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

12 또 자기를 청한 자에게 이르시되 네가 점심이나 저녁이나 베풀거든 벗이나 형제나 친척이나 부한 이웃을 청하지 말라 두렵건대 그 사람들이 너를 도로 청하여 네게 갚음이 될까 하노라

12 Then He also said to him who invited Him, "When you give a dinner or a supper, do not ask your friends, your brothers, your relatives, nor rich neighbors, lest they also invite you back, and you be repaid.

13 잔치를 베풀거든 차라리 가난한 자들과 몸 불편한 자들과 저는 자들과 맹인들을 청하라

13 "But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind.

14 그리하면 그들이 갚을 것이 없으므로 네게 복이 되리니 이는 의인들의 부활시에 네가 갚음을 받겠음이라 하시더라

14 "And you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you; for you shall be repaid at the resurrection of the just."

15 함께 먹는 사람 중의 하나가 이 말을 듣고 이르되 무릇 하나님의 나라에서 떡을 먹는 자는 복되도다 하니

15 Now when one of those who sat at the table with Him heard these things, he said to Him, "Blessed is he who shall eat bread in the kingdom of God!"

16 이르시되 어떤 사람이 큰 잔치를 베풀고 많은 사람을 청하였더니

16 Then He said to him, "A certain man gave a great supper and invited many,

17 잔치할 시각에 그 청하였던 자들에게 종을 보내어 이르되 오소서 모든 것이 준비되었나이다 하매

17 "and sent his servant at supper time to say to those who were invited, 'Come, for all things are now ready.'

18 다 일치하게 사양하여 한 사람은 이르되 나는 밭을 샀으매 아무래도 나가 보아야 하겠으니 청컨대 나를 양해하도록 하라 하고

18 "But they all with one accord began to make excuses. The first said to him, 'I have bought a piece of ground, and I must go and see it. I ask you to have me excused.'

19 또 한 사람은 이르되 나는 소 다섯 겨리를 샀으매 시험하러 가니 청컨대 나를 양해하도록 하라 하고

19 "And another said, 'I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I am going to test them. I ask you to have me excused.'

20 또 한 사람은 이르되 나는 장가 들었으니 그러므로 가지 못하겠노라 하는지라

20 "Still another said, 'I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.'

21 종이 돌아와 주인에게 그대로 고하니 이에 집 주인이 노하여 그 종에게 이르되 빨리 시내의 거리와 골목으로 나가서 가난한 자들과 몸 불편한 자들과 맹인들과 저는 자들을 데려오라 하니라

21 "So that servant came and reported these things to his master. Then the master of the house, being angry, said to his servant, 'Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in here the poor and the maimed and the lame and the blind.'

22 종이 이르되 주인이여 명하신 대로 하였으되 아직도 자리가 있나이다

22 "And the servant said, 'Master, it is done as you commanded, and still there is room.'

23 주인이 종에게 이르되 길과 산울타리 가로 나가서 사람을 강권하여 데려다가 내 집을 채우라

23 "Then the master said to the servant, 'Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

24 내가 너희에게 말하노니 전에 청하였던 그 사람들은 하나도 내 잔치를 맛보지 못하리라 하였다 하시니라

24 'For I say to you that none of those men who were invited shall taste my supper.'"

25 수많은 무리가 함께 갈새 예수께서 돌이키사 이르시되

25 Now great multitudes went with Him. And He turned and said to them,

26 무릇 내게 오는 자가 자기 부모와 처자와 형제와 자매와 더욱이 자기 목숨까지 미워하지 아니하면 능히 내 제자가 되지 못하고

26 "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.

27 누구든지 자기 십자가를 지고 나를 따르지 않는 자도 능히 내 제자가 되지 못하리라

27 "And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.

28 너희 중의 누가 망대를 세우고자 할진대 자기의 가진 것이 준공하기까지에 족할는지 먼저 앉아 그 비용을 계산하지 아니하겠느냐

28 "For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it--

29 그렇게 아니하여 그 기초만 쌓고 능히 이루지 못하면 보는 자가 다 비웃어

29 "lest, after he has laid the foundation, and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him,

30 이르되 이 사람이 공사를 시작하고 능히 이루지 못하였다 하리라

30 "saying, 'This man began to build and was not able to finish.'

31 또 어떤 임금이 다른 임금과 싸우러 갈 때에 먼저 앉아 일만 명으로써 저 이만 명을 거느리고 오는 자를 대적할 수 있을까 헤아리지 아니하겠느냐

31 "Or what king, going to make war against another king, does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand?

32 만일 못할 터이면 그가 아직 멀리 있을 때에 사신을 보내어 화친을 청할지니라

32 "Or else, while the other is still a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace.

33 이와 같이 너희 중의 누구든지 자기의 모든 소유를 버리지 아니하면 능히 내 제자가 되지 못하리라

33 "So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple.

34 소금이 좋은 것이나 소금도 만일 그 맛을 잃으면 무엇으로 짜게 하리요

34 "Salt is good; but if the salt has lost its flavor, how shall it be seasoned?

35 땅에도, 거름에도 쓸 데 없어 내버리느니라 들을 귀가 있는 자는 들을지어다 하시니라

35 "It is neither fit for the land nor for the dunghill, but men throw it out. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"

1 모든 세리와 죄인들이 말씀을 들으러 가까이 나아오니

1 Then all the tax collectors and the sinners drew near to Him to hear Him.

2 바리새인과 서기관들이 수군거려 이르되 이 사람이 죄인을 영접하고 음식을 같이 먹는다 하더라

2 And the Pharisees and scribes complained, saying, "This Man receives sinners and eats with them."

3 예수께서 그들에게 이 비유로 이르시되

3 So He spoke this parable to them, saying:

4 너희 중에 어떤 사람이 양 백 마리가 있는데 그 중의 하나를 잃으면 아흔아홉 마리를 들에 두고 그 잃은 것을 찾아내기까지 찾아다니지 아니하겠느냐

4 "What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it?

5 또 찾아낸즉 즐거워 어깨에 메고

5 "And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing.

6 집에 와서 그 벗과 이웃을 불러 모으고 말하되 나와 함께 즐기자 나의 잃은 양을 찾아내었노라 하리라

6 "And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!'

7 내가 너희에게 이르노니 이와 같이 죄인 한 사람이 회개하면 하늘에서는 회개할 것 없는 의인 아흔아홉으로 말미암아 기뻐하는 것보다 더하리라

7 "I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.

8 어떤 여자가 열 드라크마가 있는데 하나를 잃으면 등불을 켜고 집을 쓸며 찾아내기까지 부지런히 찾지 아니하겠느냐

8 "Or what woman, having ten silver coins, if she loses one coin, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and search carefully until she finds it?

9 또 찾아낸즉 벗과 이웃을 불러 모으고 말하되 나와 함께 즐기자 잃은 드라크마를 찾아내었노라 하리라

9 "And when she has found it, she calls her friends and neighbors together, saying, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found the piece which I lost!'

10 내가 너희에게 이르노니 이와 같이 죄인 한 사람이 회개하면 하나님의 사자들 앞에 기쁨이 되느니라

10 "Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."

11 또 이르시되 어떤 사람에게 두 아들이 있는데

11 Then He said: "A certain man had two sons.

12 그 둘째가 아버지에게 말하되 아버지여 재산 중에서 내게 돌아올 분깃을 내게 주소서 하는지라 아버지가 그 살림을 각각 나눠 주었더니

12 "And the younger of them said to his father, 'Father, give me the portion of goods that falls to me.' So he divided to them his livelihood.

13 그 후 며칠이 안 되어 둘째 아들이 재물을 다 모아 가지고 먼 나라에 가 거기서 허랑방탕하여 그 재산을 낭비하더니

13 "And not many days after, the younger son gathered all together, journeyed to a far country, and there wasted his possessions with prodigal living.

14 다 없앤 후 그 나라에 크게 흉년이 들어 그가 비로소 궁핍한지라

14 "But when he had spent all, there arose a severe famine in that land, and he began to be in want.

15 가서 그 나라 백성 중 한 사람에게 붙여 사니 그가 그를 들로 보내어 돼지를 치게 하였는데

15 "Then he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country, and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.

16 그가 돼지 먹는 쥐엄 열매로 배를 채우고자 하되 주는 자가 없는지라

16 "And he would gladly have filled his stomach with the pods that the swine ate, and no one gave him anything.

17 이에 스스로 돌이켜 이르되 내 아버지에게는 양식이 풍족한 품꾼이 얼마나 많은가 나는 여기서 주려 죽는구나

17 "But when he came to himself, he said, 'How many of my father's hired servants have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

18 내가 일어나 아버지께 가서 이르기를 아버지 내가 하늘과 아버지께 죄를 지었사오니

18 'I will arise and go to my father, and will say to him, "Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you,

19 지금부터는 아버지의 아들이라 일컬음을 감당하지 못하겠나이다 나를 품꾼의 하나로 보소서 하리라 하고

19 "and I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Make me like one of your hired servants."'

20 이에 일어나서 아버지께로 돌아가니라 아직도 거리가 먼데 아버지가 그를 보고 측은히 여겨 달려가 목을 안고 입을 맞추니

20 "And he arose and came to his father. But when he was still a great way off, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran and fell on his neck and kissed him.

21 아들이 이르되 아버지 내가 하늘과 아버지께 죄를 지었사오니 지금부터는 아버지의 아들이라 일컬음을 감당하지 못하겠나이다 하나

21 "And the son said to him, 'Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight, and am no longer worthy to be called your son.'

22 아버지는 종들에게 이르되 제일 좋은 옷을 내어다가 입히고 손에 가락지를 끼우고 발에 신을 신기라

22 "But the father said to his servants, 'Bring out the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet.

23 그리고 살진 송아지를 끌어다가 잡으라 우리가 먹고 즐기자

23 'And bring the fatted calf here and kill it, and let us eat and be merry;

24 이 내 아들은 죽었다가 다시 살아났으며 내가 잃었다가 다시 얻었노라 하니 그들이 즐거워하더라

24 'for this my son was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.' And they began to be merry.

25 맏아들은 밭에 있다가 돌아와 집에 가까이 왔을 때에 풍악과 춤추는 소리를 듣고

25 "Now his older son was in the field. And as he came and drew near to the house, he heard music and dancing.

26 한 종을 불러 이 무슨 일인가 물은대

26 "So he called one of the servants and asked what these things meant.

27 대답하되 당신의 동생이 돌아왔으매 당신의 아버지가 건강한 그를 다시 맞아들이게 됨으로 인하여 살진 송아지를 잡았나이다 하니

27 "And he said to him, 'Your brother has come, and because he has received him safe and sound, your father has killed the fatted calf.'

28 그가 노하여 들어가고자 하지 아니하거늘 아버지가 나와서 권한대

28 "But he was angry and would not go in. Therefore his father came out and pleaded with him.

29 아버지께 대답하여 이르되 내가 여러 해 아버지를 섬겨 명을 어김이 없거늘 내게는 염소 새끼라도 주어 나와 내 벗으로 즐기게 하신 일이 없더니

29 "So he answered and said to his father, 'Lo, these many years I have been serving you; I never transgressed your commandment at any time; and yet you never gave me a young goat, that I might make merry with my friends.

30 아버지의 살림을 창녀들과 함께 삼켜 버린 이 아들이 돌아오매 이를 위하여 살진 송아지를 잡으셨나이다

30 'But as soon as this son of yours came, who has devoured your livelihood with harlots, you killed the fatted calf for him.'

31 아버지가 이르되 얘 너는 항상 나와 함께 있으니 내 것이 다 네 것이로되

31 "And he said to him, 'Son, you are always with me, and all that I have is yours.

32 이 네 동생은 죽었다가 살아났으며 내가 잃었다가 얻었기로 우리가 즐거워하고 기뻐하는 것이 마땅하다 하니라

32 'It was right that we should make merry and be glad, for your brother was dead and is alive again, and was lost and is found.'"

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
61 May 9. I Sam 23-25  paul 2017.05.04 10
60 May 8. I Sam 20-22  paul 2017.05.04 10
59 May 7. I Sam 18-19  paul 2017.05.04 7
58 May 6. I Sam 16-17  paul 2017.05.04 8
57 May 5. I Sam 14-15  paul 2017.04.24 13
56 May 4. I Sam 11-13  paul 2017.04.24 10
55 May 31. Luke 23-24  paul 2017.05.21 58
54 May 30. Luke 21-22  paul 2017.05.21 7
53 May 3. I Sam 8-10  paul 2017.04.24 6
52 May 29. Luke 19-20  paul 2017.05.21 8