slider01 slider02
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/99b983892094b5c6d2fc3736e15da7d1.png
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/5b5f430cdffe06e319c4b852d53473d0.png
2017.05.21 00:35

May 24. Luke 7-8

paul 주소복사
조회 수 9 추천 수 0 댓글 0
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

1 예수께서 모든 말씀을 백성에게 들려 주시기를 마치신 후에 가버나움으로 들어가시니라

1 Now when He concluded all His sayings in the hearing of the people, He entered Capernaum.

2 어떤 백부장의 사랑하는 종이 병들어 죽게 되었더니

2 And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear to him, was sick and ready to die.

3 예수의 소문을 듣고 유대인의 장로 몇 사람을 예수께 보내어 오셔서 그 종을 구해 주시기를 청한지라

3 So when he heard about Jesus, he sent elders of the Jews to Him, pleading with Him to come and heal his servant.

4 이에 그들이 예수께 나아와 간절히 구하여 이르되 이 일을 하시는 것이 이 사람에게는 합당하니이다

4 And when they came to Jesus, they begged Him earnestly, saying that the one for whom He should do this was deserving,

5 그가 우리 민족을 사랑하고 또한 우리를 위하여 회당을 지었나이다 하니

5 "for he loves our nation, and has built us a synagogue."

6 예수께서 함께 가실새 이에 그 집이 멀지 아니하여 백부장이 벗들을 보내어 이르되 주여 수고하시지 마옵소서 내 집에 들어오심을 나는 감당하지 못하겠나이다

6 Then Jesus went with them. And when He was already not far from the house, the centurion sent friends to Him, saying to Him, "Lord, do not trouble Yourself, for I am not worthy that You should enter under my roof.

7 그러므로 내가 주께 나아가기도 감당하지 못할 줄을 알았나이다 말씀만 하사 내 하인을 낫게 하소서

7 "Therefore I did not even think myself worthy to come to You. But say the word, and my servant will be healed.

8 나도 남의 수하에 든 사람이요 내 아래에도 병사가 있으니 이더러 가라 하면 가고 저더러 오라 하면 오고 내 종더러 이것을 하라 하면 하나이다

8 "For I also am a man placed under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to one, 'Go,' and he goes; and to another, 'Come,' and he comes; and to my servant, 'Do this,' and he does it."

9 예수께서 들으시고 그를 놀랍게 여겨 돌이키사 따르는 무리에게 이르시되 내가 너희에게 이르노니 이스라엘 중에서도 이만한 믿음은 만나보지 못하였노라 하시더라

9 When Jesus heard these things, He marveled at him, and turned around and said to the crowd that followed Him, "I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!"

10 보내었던 사람들이 집으로 돌아가 보매 종이 이미 나아 있었더라

10 And those who were sent, returning to the house, found the servant well who had been sick.

11 그 후에 예수께서 나인이란 성으로 가실새 제자와 많은 무리가 동행하더니

11 Now it happened, the day after, that He went into a city called Nain; and many of His disciples went with Him, and a large crowd.

12 성문에 가까이 이르실 때에 사람들이 한 죽은 자를 메고 나오니 이는 한 어머니의 독자요 그의 어머니는 과부라 그 성의 많은 사람도 그와 함께 나오거늘

12 And when He came near the gate of the city, behold, a dead man was being carried out, the only son of his mother; and she was a widow. And a large crowd from the city was with her.

13 주께서 과부를 보시고 불쌍히 여기사 울지 말라 하시고

13 When the Lord saw her, He had compassion on her and said to her, "Do not weep."

14 가까이 가서 그 관에 손을 대시니 멘 자들이 서는지라 예수께서 이르시되 청년아 내가 네게 말하노니 일어나라 하시매

14 Then He came and touched the open coffin, and those who carried him stood still. And He said, "Young man, I say to you, arise."

15 죽었던 자가 일어나 앉고 말도 하거늘 예수께서 그를 어머니에게 주시니

15 So he who was dead sat up and began to speak. And He presented him to his mother.

16 모든 사람이 두려워하며 하나님께 영광을 돌려 이르되 큰 선지자가 우리 가운데 일어나셨다 하고 또 하나님께서 자기 백성을 돌보셨다 하더라

16 Then fear came upon all, and they glorified God, saying, "A great prophet has risen up among us"; and, "God has visited His people."

17 예수께 대한 이 소문이 온 유대와 사방에 두루 퍼지니라

17 And this report about Him went throughout all Judea and all the surrounding region.

18 요한의 제자들이 이 모든 일을 그에게 알리니

18 Then the disciples of John reported to him concerning all these things.

19 요한이 그 제자 중 둘을 불러 주께 보내어 이르되 오실 그이가 당신이오니이까 우리가 다른 이를 기다리오리이까 하라 하매

19 And John, calling two of his disciples to him, sent them to Jesus, saying, "Are You the Coming One, or do we look for another?"

20 그들이 예수께 나아가 이르되 세례 요한이 우리를 보내어 당신께 여쭈어 보라고 하기를 오실 그이가 당신이오니이까 우리가 다른 이를 기다리오리이까 하더이다 하니

20 When the men had come to Him, they said, "John the Baptist has sent us to You, saying, 'Are You the Coming One, or do we look for another?'"

21 마침 그 때에 예수께서 질병과 고통과 및 악귀 들린 자를 많이 고치시며 또 많은 맹인을 보게 하신지라

21 And that very hour He cured many of infirmities, afflictions, and evil spirits; and to many blind He gave sight.

22 예수께서 대답하여 이르시되 너희가 가서 보고 들은 것을 요한에게 알리되 맹인이 보며 못 걷는 사람이 걸으며 나병환자가 깨끗함을 받으며 귀먹은 사람이 들으며 죽은 자가 살아나며 가난한 자에게 복음이 전파된다 하라

22 Jesus answered and said to them, "Go and tell John the things you have seen and heard: that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, the poor have the gospel preached to them.

23 누구든지 나로 말미암아 실족하지 아니하는 자는 복이 있도다 하시니라

23 "And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me."

24 요한이 보낸 자가 떠난 후에 예수께서 무리에게 요한에 대하여 말씀하시되 너희가 무엇을 보려고 광야에 나갔더냐 바람에 흔들리는 갈대냐

24 When the messengers of John had departed, He began to speak to the multitudes concerning John: "What did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken by the wind?

25 그러면 너희가 무엇을 보려고 나갔더냐 부드러운 옷 입은 사람이냐 보라 화려한 옷을 입고 사치하게 지내는 자는 왕궁에 있느니라

25 "But what did you go out to see? A man clothed in soft garments? Indeed those who are gorgeously appareled and live in luxury are in kings' courts.

26 그러면 너희가 무엇을 보려고 나갔더냐 선지자냐 옳다 내가 너희에게 이르노니 선지자보다도 훌륭한 자니라

26 "But what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I say to you, and more than a prophet.

27 기록된 바 보라 내가 내 사자를 네 앞에 보내노니 그가 네 앞에서 네 길을 준비하리라 한 것이 이 사람에 대한 말씀이라

27 "This is he of whom it is written: 'Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, Who will prepare Your way before You.'

28 내가 너희에게 말하노니 여자가 낳은 자 중에 요한보다 큰 자가 없도다 그러나 하나님의 나라에서는 극히 작은 자라도 그보다 크니라 하시니

28 "For I say to you, among those born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist; but he who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he."

29 모든 백성과 세리들은 이미 요한의 세례를 받은지라 이 말씀을 듣고 하나님을 의롭다 하되

29 And when all the people heard Him, even the tax collectors justified God, having been baptized with the baptism of John.

30 바리새인과 율법교사들은 그의 세례를 받지 아니함으로 그들 자신을 위한 하나님의 뜻을 저버리니라

30 But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected the will of God for themselves, not having been baptized by him.

31 또 이르시되 이 세대의 사람을 무엇으로 비유할까 무엇과 같은가

31 And the Lord said, "To what then shall I liken the men of this generation, and what are they like?

32 비유하건대 아이들이 장터에 앉아 서로 불러 이르되 우리가 너희를 향하여 피리를 불어도 너희가 춤추지 않고 우리가 곡하여도 너희가 울지 아니하였다 함과 같도다

32 "They are like children sitting in the marketplace and calling to one another, saying: 'We played the flute for you, And you did not dance; We mourned to you, And you did not weep.'

33 세례 요한이 와서 떡도 먹지 아니하며 포도주도 마시지 아니하매 너희 말이 귀신이 들렸다 하더니

33 "For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine, and you say, 'He has a demon.'

34 인자는 와서 먹고 마시매 너희 말이 보라 먹기를 탐하고 포도주를 즐기는 사람이요 세리와 죄인의 친구로다 하니

34 "The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, 'Look, a glutton and a winebibber, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!'

35 지혜는 자기의 모든 자녀로 인하여 옳다 함을 얻느니라

35 "But wisdom is justified by all her children."

36 한 바리새인이 예수께 자기와 함께 잡수시기를 청하니 이에 바리새인의 집에 들어가 앉으셨을 때에

36 Then one of the Pharisees asked Him to eat with him. And He went to the Pharisee's house, and sat down to eat.

37 그 동네에 죄를 지은 한 여자가 있어 예수께서 바리새인의 집에 앉아 계심을 알고 향유 담은 옥합을 가지고 와서

37 And behold, a woman in the city who was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at the table in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster flask of fragrant oil,

38 예수의 뒤로 그 발 곁에 서서 울며 눈물로 그 발을 적시고 자기 머리털로 닦고 그 발에 입맞추고 향유를 부으니

38 and stood at His feet behind Him weeping; and she began to wash His feet with her tears, and wiped them with the hair of her head; and she kissed His feet and anointed them with the fragrant oil.

39 예수를 청한 바리새인이 그것을 보고 마음에 이르되 이 사람이 만일 선지자라면 자기를 만지는 이 여자가 누구며 어떠한 자 곧 죄인인 줄을 알았으리라 하거늘

39 Now when the Pharisee who had invited Him saw this, he spoke to himself, saying, "This man, if He were a prophet, would know who and what manner of woman this is who is touching Him, for she is a sinner."

40 예수께서 대답하여 이르시되 시몬아 내가 네게 이를 말이 있다 하시니 그가 이르되 선생님 말씀하소서

40 And Jesus answered and said to him, "Simon, I have something to say to you." So he said, "Teacher, say it."

41 이르시되 빚 주는 사람에게 빚진 자가 둘이 있어 하나는 오백 데나리온을 졌고 하나는 오십 데나리온을 졌는데

41 "There was a certain creditor who had two debtors. One owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty.

42 갚을 것이 없으므로 둘 다 탕감하여 주었으니 둘 중에 누가 그를 더 사랑하겠느냐

42 "And when they had nothing with which to repay, he freely forgave them both. Tell Me, therefore, which of them will love him more?"

43 시몬이 대답하여 이르되 내 생각에는 많이 탕감함을 받은 자니이다 이르시되 네 판단이 옳다 하시고

43 Simon answered and said, "I suppose the one whom he forgave more." And He said to him, "You have rightly judged."

44 그 여자를 돌아보시며 시몬에게 이르시되 이 여자를 보느냐 내가 네 집에 들어올 때 너는 내게 발 씻을 물도 주지 아니하였으되 이 여자는 눈물로 내 발을 적시고 그 머리털로 닦았으며

44 Then He turned to the woman and said to Simon, "Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave Me no water for My feet, but she has washed My feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head.

45 너는 내게 입맞추지 아니하였으되 그는 내가 들어올 때로부터 내 발에 입맞추기를 그치지 아니하였으며

45 "You gave Me no kiss, but this woman has not ceased to kiss My feet since the time I came in.

46 너는 내 머리에 감람유도 붓지 아니하였으되 그는 향유를 내 발에 부었느니라

46 "You did not anoint My head with oil, but this woman has anointed My feet with fragrant oil.

47 이러므로 내가 네게 말하노니 그의 많은 죄가 사하여졌도다 이는 그의 사랑함이 많음이라 사함을 받은 일이 적은 자는 적게 사랑하느니라

47 "Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little."

48 이에 여자에게 이르시되 네 죄 사함을 받았느니라 하시니

48 Then He said to her, "Your sins are forgiven."

49 함께 앉아 있는 자들이 속으로 말하되 이가 누구이기에 죄도 사하는가 하더라

49 And those who sat at the table with Him began to say to themselves, "Who is this who even forgives sins?"

50 예수께서 여자에게 이르시되 네 믿음이 너를 구원하였으니 평안히 가라 하시니라

50 Then He said to the woman, "Your faith has saved you. Go in peace."

1 그 후에 예수께서 각 성과 마을에 두루 다니시며 하나님의 나라를 선포하시며 그 복음을 전하실새 열두 제자가 함께 하였고

1 Now it came to pass, afterward, that He went through every city and village, preaching and bringing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God. And the twelve were with Him,

2 또한 악귀를 쫓아내심과 병 고침을 받은 어떤 여자들 곧 일곱 귀신이 나간 자 막달라인이라 하는 마리아와

2 and certain women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities--Mary called Magdalene, out of whom had come seven demons,

3 헤롯의 청지기 구사의 아내 요안나와 수산나와 다른 여러 여자가 함께 하여 자기들의 소유로 그들을 섬기더라

3 and Joanna the wife of Chuza, Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others who provided for Him from their substance.

4 각 동네 사람들이 예수께로 나아와 큰 무리를 이루니 예수께서 비유로 말씀하시되

4 And when a great multitude had gathered, and they had come to Him from every city, He spoke by a parable:

5 씨를 뿌리는 자가 그 씨를 뿌리러 나가서 뿌릴새 더러는 길 가에 떨어지매 밟히며 공중의 새들이 먹어버렸고

5 "A sower went out to sow his seed. And as he sowed, some fell by the wayside; and it was trampled down, and the birds of the air devoured it.

6 더러는 바위 위에 떨어지매 싹이 났다가 습기가 없으므로 말랐고

6 "Some fell on rock; and as soon as it sprang up, it withered away because it lacked moisture.

7 더러는 가시떨기 속에 떨어지매 가시가 함께 자라서 기운을 막았고

7 "And some fell among thorns, and the thorns sprang up with it and choked it.

8 더러는 좋은 땅에 떨어지매 나서 백 배의 결실을 하였느니라 이 말씀을 하시고 외치시되 들을 귀 있는 자는 들을지어다

8 "But others fell on good ground, sprang up, and yielded a crop a hundredfold." When He had said these things He cried, "He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"

9 제자들이 이 비유의 뜻을 물으니

9 Then His disciples asked Him, saying, "What does this parable mean?"

10 이르시되 하나님 나라의 비밀을 아는 것이 너희에게는 허락되었으나 다른 사람에게는 비유로 하나니 이는 그들로 보아도 보지 못하고 들어도 깨닫지 못하게 하려 함이라

10 And He said, "To you it has been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest it is given in parables, that 'Seeing they may not see, And hearing they may not understand.'

11 이 비유는 이러하니라 씨는 하나님의 말씀이요

11 "Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

12 길 가에 있다는 것은 말씀을 들은 자니 이에 마귀가 가서 그들이 믿어 구원을 얻지 못하게 하려고 말씀을 그 마음에서 빼앗는 것이요

12 "Those by the wayside are the ones who hear; then the devil comes and takes away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

13 바위 위에 있다는 것은 말씀을 들을 때에 기쁨으로 받으나 뿌리가 없어 잠깐 믿다가 시련을 당할 때에 배반하는 자요

13 "But the ones on the rock are those who, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, who believe for a while and in time of temptation fall away.

14 가시떨기에 떨어졌다는 것은 말씀을 들은 자이나 지내는 중 이생의 염려와 재물과 향락에 기운이 막혀 온전히 결실하지 못하는 자요

14 "Now the ones that fell among thorns are those who, when they have heard, go out and are choked with cares, riches, and pleasures of life, and bring no fruit to maturity.

15 좋은 땅에 있다는 것은 착하고 좋은 마음으로 말씀을 듣고 지키어 인내로 결실하는 자니라

15 "But the ones that fell on the good ground are those who, having heard the word with a noble and good heart, keep it and bear fruit with patience.

16 누구든지 등불을 켜서 그릇으로 덮거나 평상 아래에 두지 아니하고 등경 위에 두나니 이는 들어가는 자들로 그 빛을 보게 하려 함이라

16 "No one, when he has lit a lamp, covers it with a vessel or puts it under a bed, but sets it on a lampstand, that those who enter may see the light.

17 숨은 것이 장차 드러나지 아니할 것이 없고 감추인 것이 장차 알려지고 나타나지 않을 것이 없느니라

17 "For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light.

18 그러므로 너희가 어떻게 들을까 스스로 삼가라 누구든지 있는 자는 받겠고 없는 자는 그 있는 줄로 아는 것까지도 빼앗기리라 하시니라

18 "Therefore take heed how you hear. For whoever has, to him more will be given; and whoever does not have, even what he seems to have will be taken from him."

19 예수의 어머니와 그 동생들이 왔으나 무리로 인하여 가까이 하지 못하니

19 Then His mother and brothers came to Him, and could not approach Him because of the crowd.

20 어떤 이가 알리되 당신의 어머니와 동생들이 당신을 보려고 밖에 서 있나이다

20 And it was told Him by some, who said, "Your mother and Your brothers are standing outside, desiring to see You."

21 예수께서 대답하여 이르시되 내 어머니와 내 동생들은 곧 하나님의 말씀을 듣고 행하는 이 사람들이라 하시니라

21 But He answered and said to them, "My mother and My brothers are these who hear the word of God and do it."

22 하루는 제자들과 함께 배에 오르사 그들에게 이르시되 호수 저편으로 건너가자 하시매 이에 떠나

22 Now it happened, on a certain day, that He got into a boat with His disciples. And He said to them, "Let us cross over to the other side of the lake." And they launched out.

23 행선할 때에 예수께서 잠이 드셨더니 마침 광풍이 호수로 내리치매 배에 물이 가득하게 되어 위태한지라

23 But as they sailed He fell asleep. And a windstorm came down on the lake, and they were filling with water, and were in jeopardy.

24 제자들이 나아와 깨워 이르되 주여 주여 우리가 죽겠나이다 한대 예수께서 잠을 깨사 바람과 물결을 꾸짖으시니 이에 그쳐 잔잔하여지더라

24 And they came to Him and awoke Him, saying, "Master, Master, we are perishing!" Then He arose and rebuked the wind and the raging of the water. And they ceased, and there was a calm.

25 제자들에게 이르시되 너희 믿음이 어디 있느냐 하시니 그들이 두려워하고 놀랍게 여겨 서로 말하되 그가 누구이기에 바람과 물을 명하매 순종하는가 하더라

25 But He said to them, "Where is your faith?" And they were afraid, and marveled, saying to one another, "Who can this be? For He commands even the winds and water, and they obey Him!"

26 그들이 갈릴리 맞은편 거라사인의 땅에 이르러

26 Then they sailed to the country of the Gadarenes, which is opposite Galilee.

27 예수께서 육지에 내리시매 그 도시 사람으로서 귀신 들린 자 하나가 예수를 만나니 그 사람은 오래 옷을 입지 아니하며 집에 거하지도 아니하고 무덤 사이에 거하는 자라

27 And when He stepped out on the land, there met Him a certain man from the city who had demons for a long time. And he wore no clothes, nor did he live in a house but in the tombs.

28 예수를 보고 부르짖으며 그 앞에 엎드려 큰 소리로 불러 이르되 지극히 높으신 하나님의 아들 예수여 당신이 나와 무슨 상관이 있나이까 당신께 구하노니 나를 괴롭게 하지 마옵소서 하니

28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out, fell down before Him, and with a loud voice said, "What have I to do with You, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg You, do not torment me!"

29 이는 예수께서 이미 더러운 귀신을 명하사 그 사람에게서 나오라 하셨음이라 (귀신이 가끔 그 사람을 붙잡으므로 그를 쇠사슬과 고랑에 매어 지켰으되 그 맨 것을 끊고 귀신에게 몰려 광야로 나갔더라)

29 For He had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For it had often seized him, and he was kept under guard, bound with chains and shackles; and he broke the bonds and was driven by the demon into the wilderness.

30 예수께서 네 이름이 무엇이냐 물으신즉 이르되 군대라 하니 이는 많은 귀신이 들렸음이라

30 Jesus asked him, saying, "What is your name?" And he said, "Legion," because many demons had entered him.

31 무저갱으로 들어가라 하지 마시기를 간구하더니

31 And they begged Him that He would not command them to go out into the abyss.

32 마침 그 곳에 많은 돼지 떼가 산에서 먹고 있는지라 귀신들이 그 돼지에게로 들어가게 허락하심을 간구하니 이에 허락하시니

32 Now a herd of many swine was feeding there on the mountain. So they begged Him that He would permit them to enter them. And He permitted them.

33 귀신들이 그 사람에게서 나와 돼지에게로 들어가니 그 떼가 비탈로 내리달아 호수에 들어가 몰사하거늘

33 Then the demons went out of the man and entered the swine, and the herd ran violently down the steep place into the lake and drowned.

34 치던 자들이 그 이루어진 일을 보고 도망하여 성내와 마을에 알리니

34 When those who fed them saw what had happened, they fled and told it in the city and in the country.

35 사람들이 그 이루어진 일을 보러 나와서 예수께 이르러 귀신 나간 사람이 옷을 입고 정신이 온전하여 예수의 발치에 앉아 있는 것을 보고 두려워하거늘

35 Then they went out to see what had happened, and came to Jesus, and found the man from whom the demons had departed, sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed and in his right mind. And they were afraid.

36 귀신 들렸던 자가 어떻게 구원 받았는지를 본 자들이 그들에게 이르매

36 They also who had seen it told them by what means he who had been demon-possessed was healed.

37 거라사인의 땅 근방 모든 백성이 크게 두려워하여 예수께 떠나가시기를 구하더라 예수께서 배에 올라 돌아가실새

37 Then the whole multitude of the surrounding region of the Gadarenes asked Him to depart from them, for they were seized with great fear. And He got into the boat and returned.

38 귀신 나간 사람이 함께 있기를 구하였으나 예수께서 그를 보내시며 이르시되

38 Now the man from whom the demons had departed begged Him that he might be with Him. But Jesus sent him away, saying,

39 집으로 돌아가 하나님이 네게 어떻게 큰 일을 행하셨는지를 말하라 하시니 그가 가서 예수께서 자기에게 어떻게 큰 일을 행하셨는지를 온 성내에 전파하니라

39 "Return to your own house, and tell what great things God has done for you." And he went his way and proclaimed throughout the whole city what great things Jesus had done for him.

40 예수께서 돌아오시매 무리가 환영하니 이는 다 기다렸음이러라

40 So it was, when Jesus returned, that the multitude welcomed Him, for they were all waiting for Him.

41 이에 회당장인 야이로라 하는 사람이 와서 예수의 발 아래에 엎드려 자기 집에 오시기를 간구하니

41 And behold, there came a man named Jairus, and he was a ruler of the synagogue. And he fell down at Jesus' feet and begged Him to come to his house,

42 이는 자기에게 열두 살 된 외딸이 있어 죽어감이러라예수께서 가실 때에 무리가 밀려들더라

42 for he had an only daughter about twelve years of age, and she was dying. But as He went, the multitudes thronged Him.

43 이에 열두 해를 혈루증으로 앓는 중에 아무에게도 고침을 받지 못하던 여자가

43 Now a woman, having a flow of blood for twelve years, who had spent all her livelihood on physicians and could not be healed by any,

44 예수의 뒤로 와서 그의 옷 가에 손을 대니 혈루증이 즉시 그쳤더라

44 came from behind and touched the border of His garment. And immediately her flow of blood stopped.

45 예수께서 이르시되 내게 손을 댄 자가 누구냐 하시니 다 아니라 할 때에 베드로가 이르되 주여 무리가 밀려들어 미나이다

45 And Jesus said, "Who touched Me?" When all denied it, Peter and those with him said, "Master, the multitudes throng and press You, and You say, 'Who touched Me?'"

46 예수께서 이르시되 내게 손을 댄 자가 있도다 이는 내게서 능력이 나간 줄 앎이로다 하신대

46 But Jesus said, "Somebody touched Me, for I perceived power going out from Me."

47 여자가 스스로 숨기지 못할 줄 알고 떨며 나아와 엎드리어 그 손 댄 이유와 곧 나은 것을 모든 사람 앞에서 말하니

47 Now when the woman saw that she was not hidden, she came trembling; and falling down before Him, she declared to Him in the presence of all the people the reason she had touched Him and how she was healed immediately.

48 예수께서 이르시되 딸아 네 믿음이 너를 구원하였으니 평안히 가라 하시더라

48 And He said to her, "Daughter, be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace."

49 아직 말씀하실 때에 회당장의 집에서 사람이 와서 말하되 당신의 딸이 죽었나이다 선생님을 더 괴롭게 하지 마소서 하거늘

49 While He was still speaking, someone came from the ruler of the synagogue's house, saying to him, "Your daughter is dead. Do not trouble the Teacher."

50 예수께서 들으시고 이르시되 두려워하지 말고 믿기만 하라 그리하면 딸이 구원을 얻으리라 하시고

50 But when Jesus heard it, He answered him, saying, "Do not be afraid; only believe, and she will be made well."

51 그 집에 이르러 베드로와 요한과 야고보와 아이의 부모 외에는 함께 들어가기를 허락하지 아니하시니라

51 When He came into the house, He permitted no one to go in except Peter, James, and John, and the father and mother of the girl.

52 모든 사람이 아이를 위하여 울며 통곡하매 예수께서 이르시되 울지 말라 죽은 것이 아니라 잔다 하시니

52 Now all wept and mourned for her; but He said, "Do not weep; she is not dead, but sleeping."

53 그들이 그 죽은 것을 아는 고로 비웃더라

53 And they ridiculed Him, knowing that she was dead.

54 예수께서 아이의 손을 잡고 불러 이르시되 아이야 일어나라 하시니

54 But He put them all outside, took her by the hand and called, saying, "Little girl, arise."

55 그 영이 돌아와 아이가 곧 일어나거늘 예수께서 먹을 것을 주라 명하시니

55 Then her spirit returned, and she arose immediately. And He commanded that she be given something to eat.

56 그 부모가 놀라는지라 예수께서 경고하사 이 일을 아무에게도 말하지 말라 하시니라

56 And her parents were astonished, but He charged them to tell no one what had happened.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
61 May 9. I Sam 23-25  paul 2017.05.04 10
60 May 8. I Sam 20-22  paul 2017.05.04 10
59 May 7. I Sam 18-19  paul 2017.05.04 7
58 May 6. I Sam 16-17  paul 2017.05.04 8
57 May 5. I Sam 14-15  paul 2017.04.24 13
56 May 4. I Sam 11-13  paul 2017.04.24 10
55 May 31. Luke 23-24  paul 2017.05.21 58
54 May 30. Luke 21-22  paul 2017.05.21 7
53 May 3. I Sam 8-10  paul 2017.04.24 6
52 May 29. Luke 19-20  paul 2017.05.21 8