slider01 slider02
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/99b983892094b5c6d2fc3736e15da7d1.png
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/5b5f430cdffe06e319c4b852d53473d0.png
2017.05.21 00:27

May 22. Luke 3-4

paul 주소복사
조회 수 7 추천 수 0 댓글 0
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

1 디베료 황제가 통치한 지 열다섯 해 곧 본디오 빌라도가 유대의 총독으로, 헤롯이 갈릴리의 분봉 왕으로, 그 동생 빌립이 이두래와 드라고닛 지방의 분봉 왕으로, 루사니아가 아빌레네의 분봉 왕으로,

1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judea, Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, his brother Philip tetrarch of Iturea and the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias tetrarch of Abilene,

2 안나스와 가야바가 대제사장으로 있을 때에 하나님의 말씀이 빈 들에서 사가랴의 아들 요한에게 임한지라

2 while Annas and Caiaphas were high priests, the word of God came to John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness.

3 요한이 요단 강 부근 각처에 와서 죄 사함을 받게 하는 회개의 세례를 전파하니

3 And he went into all the region around the Jordan, preaching a baptism of repentance for the remission of sins,

4 선지자 이사야의 책에 쓴 바 광야에서 외치는 자의 소리가 있어 이르되 너희는 주의 길을 준비하라 그의 오실 길을 곧게 하라

4 as it is written in the book of the words of Isaiah the prophet, saying: "The voice of one crying in the wilderness: 'Prepare the way of the LORD; Make His paths straight.

5 모든 골짜기가 메워지고 모든 산과 작은 산이 낮아지고 굽은 것이 곧아지고 험한 길이 평탄하여질 것이요

5 Every valley shall be filled And every mountain and hill brought low; The crooked places shall be made straight And the rough ways smooth;

6 모든 육체가 하나님의 구원하심을 보리라 함과 같으니라

6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.'"

7 요한이 세례 받으러 나아오는 무리에게 이르되 독사의 자식들아 누가 너희에게 일러 장차 올 진노를 피하라 하더냐

7 Then he said to the multitudes that came out to be baptized by him, "Brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

8 그러므로 회개에 합당한 열매를 맺고 속으로 아브라함이 우리 조상이라 말하지 말라 내가 너희에게 이르노니 하나님이 능히 이 돌들로도 아브라함의 자손이 되게 하시리라

8 "Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance, and do not begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones.

9 이미 도끼가 나무 뿌리에 놓였으니 좋은 열매 맺지 아니하는 나무마다 찍혀 불에 던져지리라

9 "And even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire."

10 무리가 물어 이르되 그러면 우리가 무엇을 하리이까

10 So the people asked him, saying, "What shall we do then?"

11 대답하여 이르되 옷 두 벌 있는 자는 옷 없는 자에게 나눠 줄 것이요 먹을 것이 있는 자도 그렇게 할 것이니라 하고

11 He answered and said to them, "He who has two tunics, let him give to him who has none; and he who has food, let him do likewise."

12 세리들도 세례를 받고자 하여 와서 이르되 선생이여 우리는 무엇을 하리이까 하매

12 Then tax collectors also came to be baptized, and said to him, "Teacher, what shall we do?"

13 이르되 부과된 것 외에는 거두지 말라 하고

13 And he said to them, "Collect no more than what is appointed for you."

14 군인들도 물어 이르되 우리는 무엇을 하리이까 하매 이르되 사람에게서 강탈하지 말며 거짓으로 고발하지 말고 받는 급료를 족한 줄로 알라 하니라

14 Likewise the soldiers asked him, saying, "And what shall we do?" So he said to them, "Do not intimidate anyone or accuse falsely, and be content with your wages."

15 백성들이 바라고 기다리므로 모든 사람들이 요한을 혹 그리스도신가 심중에 생각하니

15 Now as the people were in expectation, and all reasoned in their hearts about John, whether he was the Christ or not,

16 요한이 모든 사람에게 대답하여 이르되 나는 물로 너희에게 세례를 베풀거니와 나보다 능력이 많으신 이가 오시나니 나는 그의 신발끈을 풀기도 감당하지 못하겠노라 그는 성령과 불로 너희에게 세례를 베푸실 것이요

16 John answered, saying to all, "I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

17 손에 키를 들고 자기의 타작 마당을 정하게 하사 알곡은 모아 곳간에 들이고 쭉정이는 꺼지지 않는 불에 태우시리라

17 "His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather the wheat into His barn; but the chaff He will burn with unquenchable fire."

18 또 그밖에 여러 가지로 권하여 백성에게 좋은 소식을 전하였으나

18 And with many other exhortations he preached to the people.

19 분봉 왕 헤롯은 그의 동생의 아내 헤로디아의 일과 또 자기가 행한 모든 악한 일로 말미암아 요한에게 책망을 받고

19 But Herod the tetrarch, being rebuked by him concerning Herodias, his brother Philip's wife, and for all the evils which Herod had done,

20 그 위에 한 가지 악을 더하여 요한을 옥에 가두니라

20 also added this, above all, that he shut John up in prison.

21 백성이 다 세례를 받을새 예수도 세례를 받으시고 기도하실 때에 하늘이 열리며

21 When all the people were baptized, it came to pass that Jesus also was baptized; and while He prayed, the heaven was opened.

22 성령이 비둘기 같은 형체로 그의 위에 강림하시더니 하늘로부터 소리가 나기를 너는 내 사랑하는 아들이라 내가 너를 기뻐하노라 하시니라

22 And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."

23 예수께서 가르치심을 시작하실 때에 삼십 세쯤 되시니라 사람들이 아는 대로는 요셉의 아들이니 요셉의 위는 헬리요

23 Now Jesus Himself began His ministry at about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, the son of Heli,

24 그 위는 맛닷이요 그 위는 레위요 그 위는 멜기요 그 위는 얀나요 그 위는 요셉이요

24 the son of Matthat, the son of Levi, the son of Melchi, the son of Janna, the son of Joseph,

25 그 위는 맛다디아요 그 위는 아모스요 그 위는 나훔이요 그 위는 에슬리요 그 위는 낙개요

25 the son of Mattathiah, the son of Amos, the son of Nahum, the son of Esli, the son of Naggai,

26 그 위는 마앗이요 그 위는 맛다디아요 그 위는 서머인이요 그 위는 요섹이요 그 위는 요다요

26 the son of Maath, the son of Mattathiah, the son of Semei, the son of Joseph, the son of Judah,

27 그 위는 요아난이요 그 위는 레사요 그 위는 스룹바벨이요 그 위는 스알디엘이요 그 위는 네리요

27 the son of Joannas, the son of Rhesa, the son of Zerubbabel, the son of Shealtiel, the son of Neri,

28 그 위는 멜기요 그 위는 앗디요 그 위는 고삼이요 그 위는 엘마담이요 그 위는 에르요

28 the son of Melchi, the son of Addi, the son of Cosam, the son of Elmodam, the son of Er,

29 그 위는 예수요 그 위는 엘리에서요 그 위는 요림이요 그 위는 맛닷이요 그 위는 레위요

29 the son of Jose, the son of Eliezer, the son of Jorim, the son of Matthat, the son of Levi,

30 그 위는 시므온이요 그 위는 유다요 그 위는 요셉이요 그 위는 요남이요 그 위는 엘리아김이요

30 the son of Simeon, the son of Judah, the son of Joseph, the son of Jonan, the son of Eliakim,

31 그 위는 멜레아요 그 위는 멘나요 그 위는 맛다다요 그 위는 나단이요 그 위는 다윗이요

31 the son of Melea, the son of Menan, the son of Mattathah, the son of Nathan, the son of David,

32 그 위는 이새요 그 위는 오벳이요 그 위는 보아스요 그 위는 살몬이요 그 위는 나손이요

32 the son of Jesse, the son of Obed, the son of Boaz, the son of Salmon, the son of Nahshon,

33 그 위는 아미나답이요 그 위는 아니요 그 위는 헤스론이요 그 위는 베레스요 그 위는 유다요

33 the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah,

34 그 위는 야곱이요 그 위는 이삭이요 그 위는 아브라함이요 그 위는 데라요 그 위는 나홀이요

34 the son of Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham, the son of Terah, the son of Nahor,

35 그 위는 스룩이요 그 위는 르우요 그 위는 벨렉이요 그 위는 헤버요 그 위는 살라요

35 the son of Serug, the son of Reu, the son of Peleg, the son of Eber, the son of Shelah,

36 그 위는 가이난이요 그 위는 아박삿이요 그 위는 셈이요 그 위는 노아요 그 위는 레멕이요

36 the son of Cainan, the son of Arphaxad, the son of Shem, the son of Noah, the son of Lamech,

37 그 위는 므두셀라요 그 위는 에녹이요 그 위는 야렛이요 그 위는 마할랄렐이요 그 위는 가이난이요

37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch, the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel, the son of Cainan,

38 그 위는 에노스요 그 위는 셋이요 그 위는 아담이요 그 위는 하나님이시니라

38 the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.

1 예수께서 성령의 충만함을 입어 요단 강에서 돌아오사 광야에서 사십 일 동안 성령에게 이끌리시며

1 Then Jesus, being filled with the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,

2 마귀에게 시험을 받으시더라 이 모든 날에 아무 것도 잡수시지 아니하시니 날 수가 다하매 주리신지라

2 being tempted for forty days by the devil. And in those days He ate nothing, and afterward, when they had ended, He was hungry.

3 마귀가 이르되 네가 만일 하나님의 아들이어든 이 돌들에게 명하여 떡이 되게 하라

3 And the devil said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, command this stone to become bread."

4 예수께서 대답하시되 기록된 바 사람이 떡으로만 살 것이 아니라 하였느니라

4 But Jesus answered him, saying, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.'"

5 마귀가 또 예수를 이끌고 올라가서 순식간에 천하 만국을 보이며

5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

6 이르되 이 모든 권위와 그 영광을 내가 네게 주리라 이것은 내게 넘겨 준 것이므로 내가 원하는 자에게 주노라

6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

7 그러므로 네가 만일 내게 절하면 다 네 것이 되리라

7 "Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours."

8 예수께서 대답하여 이르시되 기록된 바 주 너의 하나님께 경배하고 다만 그를 섬기라 하였느니라

8 And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.'"

9 또 이끌고 예루살렘으로 가서 성전 꼭대기에 세우고 이르되 네가 만일 하나님의 아들이어든 여기서 뛰어내리라

9 Then he brought Him to Jerusalem, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down from here.

10 기록되었으되 하나님이 너를 위하여 그 사자들을 명하사 너를 지키게 하시리라 하였고

10 "For it is written: 'He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you,'

11 또한 그들이 손으로 너를 받들어 네 발이 돌에 부딪치지 않게 하시리라 하였느니라

11 "and, 'In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.'"

12 예수께서 대답하여 이르시되 주 너의 하나님을 시험하지 말라 하였느니라

12 And Jesus answered and said to him, "It has been said, 'You shall not tempt the LORD your God.'"

13 마귀가 모든 시험을 다 한 후에 얼마 동안 떠나니라

13 Now when the devil had ended every temptation, he departed from Him until an opportune time.

14 예수께서 성령의 능력으로 갈릴리에 돌아가시니 그 소문이 사방에 퍼졌고

14 Then Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit to Galilee, and news of Him went out through all the surrounding region.

15 친히 그 여러 회당에서 가르치시매 뭇 사람에게 칭송을 받으시더라

15 And He taught in their synagogues, being glorified by all.

16 예수께서 그 자라나신 곳 나사렛에 이르사 안식일에 늘 하시던 대로 회당에 들어가사 성경을 읽으려고 서시매

16 So He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read.

17 선지자 이사야의 글을 드리거늘 책을 펴서 이렇게 기록된 데를 찾으시니 곧

17 And He was handed the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written:

18 주의 성령이 내게 임하셨으니 이는 가난한 자에게 복음을 전하게 하시려고 내게 기름을 부으시고 나를 보내사 포로 된 자에게 자유를, 눈 먼 자에게 다시 보게 함을 전파하며 눌린 자를 자유롭게 하고

18 "The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed;

19 주의 은혜의 해를 전파하게 하려 하심이라 하였더라

19 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD."

20 책을 덮어 그 맡은 자에게 주시고 앉으시니 회당에 있는 자들이 다 주목하여 보더라

20 Then He closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all who were in the synagogue were fixed on Him.

21 이에 예수께서 그들에게 말씀하시되 이 글이 오늘 너희 귀에 응하였느니라 하시니

21 And He began to say to them, "Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing."

22 그들이 다 그를 증언하고 그 입으로 나오는 바 은혜로운 말을 놀랍게 여겨 이르되 이 사람이 요셉의 아들이 아니냐

22 So all bore witness to Him, and marveled at the gracious words which proceeded out of His mouth. And they said, "Is this not Joseph's son?"

23 예수께서 그들에게 이르시되 너희가 반드시 의사야 너 자신을 고치라 하는 속담을 인용하여 내게 말하기를 우리가 들은 바 가버나움에서 행한 일을 네 고향 여기서도 행하라 하리라

23 He said to them, "You will surely say this proverb to Me, 'Physician, heal yourself! Whatever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in Your country.'"

24 또 이르시되 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 선지자가 고향에서는 환영을 받는 자가 없느니라

24 Then He said, "Assuredly, I say to you, no prophet is accepted in his own country.

25 내가 참으로 너희에게 이르노니 엘리야 시대에 하늘이 삼 년 육 개월간 닫히어 온 땅에 큰 흉년이 들었을 때에 이스라엘에 많은 과부가 있었으되

25 "But I tell you truly, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, and there was a great famine throughout all the land;

26 엘리야가 그 중 한 사람에게도 보내심을 받지 않고 오직 시돈 땅에 있는 사렙다의 한 과부에게 뿐이었으며

26 "but to none of them was Elijah sent except to Zarephath, in the region of Sidon, to a woman who was a widow.

27 또 선지자 엘리사 때에 이스라엘에 많은 나병환자가 있었으되 그 중의 한 사람도 깨끗함을 얻지 못하고 오직 수리아 사람 나아만뿐이었느니라

27 "And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Elisha the prophet, and none of them was cleansed except Naaman the Syrian."

28 회당에 있는 자들이 이것을 듣고 다 크게 화가 나서

28 So all those in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath,

29 일어나 동네 밖으로 쫓아내어 그 동네가 건설된 산 낭떠러지까지 끌고 가서 밀쳐 떨어뜨리고자 하되

29 and rose up and thrust Him out of the city; and they led Him to the brow of the hill on which their city was built, that they might throw Him down over the cliff.

30 예수께서 그들 가운데로 지나서 가시니라

30 Then passing through the midst of them, He went His way.

31 갈릴리의 가버나움 동네에 내려오사 안식일에 가르치시매

31 Then He went down to Capernaum, a city of Galilee, and was teaching them on the Sabbaths.

32 그들이 그 가르치심에 놀라니 이는 그 말씀이 권위가 있음이러라

32 And they were astonished at His teaching, for His word was with authority.

33 회당에 더러운 귀신 들린 사람이 있어 크게 소리 질러 이르되

33 Now in the synagogue there was a man who had a spirit of an unclean demon. And he cried out with a loud voice,

34 아 나사렛 예수여 우리가 당신과 무슨 상관이 있나이까 우리를 멸하러 왔나이까 나는 당신이 누구인 줄 아노니 하나님의 거룩한 자니이다

34 saying, "Let us alone! What have we to do with You, Jesus of Nazareth? Did You come to destroy us? I know who You are--the Holy One of God!"

35 예수께서 꾸짖어 이르시되 잠잠하고 그 사람에게서 나오라 하시니 귀신이 그 사람을 무리 중에 넘어뜨리고 나오되 그 사람은 상하지 아니한지라

35 But Jesus rebuked him, saying, "Be quiet, and come out of him!" And when the demon had thrown him in their midst, it came out of him and did not hurt him.

36 다 놀라 서로 말하여 이르되 이 어떠한 말씀인고 권위와 능력으로 더러운 귀신을 명하매 나가는도다 하더라

36 Then they were all amazed and spoke among themselves, saying, "What a word this is! For with authority and power He commands the unclean spirits, and they come out."

37 이에 예수의 소문이 그 근처 사방에 퍼지니라

37 And the report about Him went out into every place in the surrounding region.

38 예수께서 일어나 회당에서 나가사 시몬의 집에 들어가시니 시몬의 장모가 중한 열병을 앓고 있는지라 사람들이 그를 위하여 예수께 구하니

38 Now He arose from the synagogue and entered Simon's house. But Simon's wife's mother was sick with a high fever, and they made request of Him concerning her.

39 예수께서 가까이 서서 열병을 꾸짖으신대 병이 떠나고 여자가 곧 일어나 그들에게 수종드니라

39 So He stood over her and rebuked the fever, and it left her. And immediately she arose and served them.

40 해 질 무렵에 사람들이 온갖 병자들을 데리고 나아오매 예수께서 일일이 그 위에 손을 얹으사 고치시니

40 When the sun was setting, all those who had any that were sick with various diseases brought them to Him; and He laid His hands on every one of them and healed them.

41 여러 사람에게서 귀신들이 나가며 소리 질러 이르되 당신은 하나님의 아들이니이다 예수께서 꾸짖으사 그들이 말함을 허락하지 아니하시니 이는 자기를 그리스도인 줄 앎이러라

41 And demons also came out of many, crying out and saying, "You are the Christ, the Son of God!" And He, rebuking them, did not allow them to speak, for they knew that He was the Christ.

42 날이 밝으매 예수께서 나오사 한적한 곳에 가시니 무리가 찾다가 만나서 자기들에게서 떠나시지 못하게 만류하려 하매

42 Now when it was day, He departed and went into a deserted place. And the crowd sought Him and came to Him, and tried to keep Him from leaving them;

43 예수께서 이르시되 내가 다른 동네들에서도 하나님의 나라 복음을 전하여야 하리니 나는 이 일을 위해 보내심을 받았노라 하시고

43 but He said to them, "I must preach the kingdom of God to the other cities also, because for this purpose I have been sent."

44 갈릴리 여러 회당에서 전도하시더라

44 And He was preaching in the synagogues of Galilee.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
61 May 9. I Sam 23-25  paul 2017.05.04 10
60 May 8. I Sam 20-22  paul 2017.05.04 10
59 May 7. I Sam 18-19  paul 2017.05.04 7
58 May 6. I Sam 16-17  paul 2017.05.04 8
57 May 5. I Sam 14-15  paul 2017.04.24 13
56 May 4. I Sam 11-13  paul 2017.04.24 10
55 May 31. Luke 23-24  paul 2017.05.21 58
54 May 30. Luke 21-22  paul 2017.05.21 7
53 May 3. I Sam 8-10  paul 2017.04.24 6
52 May 29. Luke 19-20  paul 2017.05.21 8