slider01 slider02
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/99b983892094b5c6d2fc3736e15da7d1.png
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/5b5f430cdffe06e319c4b852d53473d0.png
2017.04.24 23:47

May 4. I Sam 11-13

paul 주소복사
조회 수 10 추천 수 0 댓글 0
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

1 그때에 암몬 족속 나하스가 올라와서 야베스길르앗을 마주보고 진을 치매 야베스의 모든 사람이 나하스에게 이르되, 우리와 언약을 맺으라. 그리하면 우리가 너를 섬기리라, 하니

1 Then Nahash the Ammonite came up and encamped against Jabesh Gilead; and all the men of Jabesh said to Nahash, "Make a covenant with us, and we will serve you."

2 암몬 족속 나하스가 그들에게 응답하되, 내가 너희의 오른 눈을 다 빼내어 온 이스라엘 위에 그것을 수치거리로 두리라는 조건 하에서 너희와 언약을 맺으리라, 하거늘

2 And Nahash the Ammonite answered them, "On this condition I will make a covenant with you, that I may put out all your right eyes, and bring reproach on all Israel."

3 야베스의 장로들이 그에게 이르되, 우리에게 이레 동안의 유예 기간을 주어 우리가 이스라엘 온 지역에 사자들을 보내게 하라. 우리를 구원할 사람이 없으면 우리가 네게로 나가리라, 하니라.

3 Then the elders of Jabesh said to him, "Hold off for seven days, that we may send messengers to all the territory of Israel. And then, if there is no one to save us, we will come out to you."

4 ¶ 이에 사자들이 사울의 기브아에 이르러 그 소식을 백성의 귀에 고하매 온 백성이 소리 높여 울더라.

4 So the messengers came to Gibeah of Saul and told the news in the hearing of the people. And all the people lifted up their voices and wept.

5 보라, 마침 사울이 밭에서 소 떼를 따라 오다가 말하되, 무엇이 백성을 괴롭게 하기에 그들이 우느냐? 하매 그들이 야베스 사람들의 소식을 그에게 고하니라.

5 Now there was Saul, coming behind the herd from the field; and Saul said, "What troubles the people, that they weep?" And they told him the words of the men of Jabesh.

6 사울이 그 소식을 들을 때에 하나님의 []께서 그에게 임하셨으므로 그가 크게 분노하여

6 Then the Spirit of God came upon Saul when he heard this news, and his anger was greatly aroused.

7 한 겨리의 소들을 취해 그것들을 여러 조각으로 자르고 사자들의 손으로 그것들을 이스라엘 온 지역에 두루 보내며 이르되, 누구든지 나아와 사울과 사무엘을 따르지 아니하면 그의 소들도 이와 같이 되리라, 하였더니 { } 의 두려움이 백성에게 임하매 그들이 한마음으로 나오니라.

7 So he took a yoke of oxen and cut them in pieces, and sent them throughout all the territory of Israel by the hands of messengers, saying, "Whoever does not go out with Saul and Samuel to battle, so it shall be done to his oxen." And the fear of the LORD fell on the people, and they came out with one consent.

8 그가 베섹에서 그들의 수를 세니 이스라엘 자손이 삼십만 명이요, 유다 사람이 삼만 명이더라.

8 When he numbered them in Bezek, the children of Israel were three hundred thousand, and the men of Judah thirty thousand.

9 그들이 거기 도착한 사자들에게 이르되, 너희는 야베스길르앗 사람들에게 이같이 말하기를, 내일 해가 뜨거울 때에 너희가 도움을 받으리라, 하라, 하니 사자들이 와서 야베스 사람들에게 그 일을 알리매 그들이 기뻐하니라.

9 And they said to the messengers who came, "Thus you shall say to the men of Jabesh Gilead: 'Tomorrow, by the time the sun is hot, you shall have help.'" Then the messengers came and reported it to the men of Jabesh, and they were glad.

10 그러므로 야베스 사람들이 이르되, 우리가 내일 너희에게로 나가리니 너희는 너희에게 좋게 보이는 모든 것을 우리에게 행하라, 하니라.

10 Therefore the men of Jabesh said, "Tomorrow we will come out to you, and you may do with us whatever seems good to you."

11 이처럼 다음 날 사울이 백성을 세 무리로 나누었더니 그들이 새벽 경점에 그 군대의 한가운데로 들어가 날이 뜨거울 때까지 암몬 족속을 죽이매 남은 자들이 흩어져서 그들 중 두 사람이 함께 남지 아니하였더라.

11 So it was, on the next day, that Saul put the people in three companies; and they came into the midst of the camp in the morning watch, and killed Ammonites until the heat of the day. And it happened that those who survived were scattered, so that no two of them were left together.

12 ¶ 백성이 사무엘에게 이르되, 사울이 우리를 통치하겠느냐, 한 자가 누구니이까? 그 사람들을 끌어내소서. 우리가 그들을 죽이겠나이다, 하매

12 Then the people said to Samuel, "Who is he who said, 'Shall Saul reign over us?' Bring the men, that we may put them to death."

13 사울이 이르되, { } 께서 오늘 이스라엘 안에서 구원을 이루셨으므로 이 날에는 사람을 죽이지 못하리라, 하니라.

13 But Saul said, "Not a man shall be put to death this day, for today the LORD has accomplished salvation in Israel."

14 그때에 사무엘이 백성에게 이르되, 오라, 우리가 길갈로 가서 거기서 왕국을 새롭게 하자, 하니

14 Then Samuel said to the people, "Come, let us go to Gilgal and renew the kingdom there."

15 온 백성이 길갈로 가니라. 거기서 그들이 길갈에서 { } 앞에서 사울을 왕으로 삼고 거기서 { } 앞에 화평 헌물의 희생물을 희생시켜 드리며 거기서 사울과 이스라엘의 모든 사람이 크게 기뻐하니라.

15 So all the people went to Gilgal, and there they made Saul king before the LORD in Gilgal. There they made sacrifices of peace offerings before the LORD, and there Saul and all the men of Israel rejoiced greatly.

1 사무엘이 온 이스라엘에게 이르되, 보라, 너희가 내게 말한 모든 것에서 내가 너희 음성에 귀를 기울였고 너희를 다스릴 왕을 세웠나니

1 Now Samuel said to all Israel: "Indeed I have heeded your voice in all that you said to me, and have made a king over you.

2 이제, 보라, 그 왕이 너희 앞에서 걷느니라. 나는 늙어 머리가 세었고, 보라, 내 아들들은 너희와 함께 있느니라. 내가 어려서부터 이 날까지 너희 앞에서 걸었노라.

2 "And now here is the king, walking before you; and I am old and grayheaded, and look, my sons are with you. I have walked before you from my childhood to this day.

3 보라, 내가 여기 있나니 { } 앞과 그분의 기름 부음 받은 자 앞에서 나를 대적하여 증언하라. 내가 누구의 소를 취하였느냐? 누구의 나귀를 취하였느냐? 누구를 속였느냐? 누구를 학대하였느냐? 내 눈을 어둡게 하는 뇌물을 누구의 손에서 받았느냐? 그리하였으면 내가 그것을 너희에게 갚으리라, 하니

3 "Here I am. Witness against me before the LORD and before His anointed: Whose ox have I taken, or whose donkey have I taken, or whom have I cheated? Whom have I oppressed, or from whose hand have I received any bribe with which to blind my eyes? I will restore it to you."

4 그들이 이르되, 당신이 우리를 속이지 아니하였고 학대하지도 아니하였으며 어떤 사람의 손에서 조금도 취하지 아니하였나이다, 하매

4 And they said, "You have not cheated us or oppressed us, nor have you taken anything from any man's hand."

5 그가 그들에게 이르되, 너희가 내 손에서 아무것도 찾지 못한 것에 관하여 { } 께서 너희에게 증인이시며 또 그분의 기름 부음 받은 자도 이 날 증인이니라, 하니 그들이 응답하되, 그분께서 증인이시니이다, 하니라.

5 Then he said to them, "The LORD is witness against you, and His anointed is witness this day, that you have not found anything in my hand." And they answered, "He is witness."

6 ¶ 사무엘이 백성에게 이르되, 모세와 아론을 앞으로 나아가게 하시고 너희 조상들을 이집트 땅에서 데리고 올라오신 분은 { } 시니

6 Then Samuel said to the people, "It is the LORD who raised up Moses and Aaron, and who brought your fathers up from the land of Egypt.

7 그런즉 이제 가만히 서 있으라. { } 께서 너희와 너희 조상들에게 행하신바 그분의 모든 의로우신 행적에 관하여 내가 { } 앞에서 너희와 변론하리라.

7 "Now therefore, stand still, that I may reason with you before the LORD concerning all the righteous acts of the LORD which He did to you and your fathers:

8 야곱이 이집트에 들어갔을 때에 너희 조상들이 { } 께 부르짖으매 그때에 { } 께서 모세와 아론을 보내시니 그들이 너희 조상들을 이집트에서 데리고 나와 이곳에 거하게 하였느니라.

8 "When Jacob had gone into Egypt, and your fathers cried out to the LORD, then the LORD sent Moses and Aaron, who brought your fathers out of Egypt and made them dwell in this place.

9 그들이 { } 자기들의 하나님을 잊었을 때에 그분께서 그들을 하솔의 군대 대장 시스라의 손과 블레셋 사람들의 손과 모압 왕의 손에 팔아넘기셨더니 그들이 그들과 싸우매

9 "And when they forgot the LORD their God, He sold them into the hand of Sisera, commander of the army of Hazor, into the hand of the Philistines, and into the hand of the king of Moab; and they fought against them.

10 그들이 { } 께 부르짖어 이르되, 우리가 { } 를 버리고 바알들과 아스다롯을 섬겼으므로 죄를 지었나이다. 하오나 이제 우리를 우리 원수들의 손에서 건져 내소서. 그리하시면 우리가 주를 섬기겠나이다, 하매

10 "Then they cried out to the LORD, and said, 'We have sinned, because we have forsaken the LORD and served the Baals and Ashtoreths; but now deliver us from the hand of our enemies, and we will serve You.'

11 { } 께서 여룹바알과 베단과 입다와 사무엘을 보내사 너희를 사방에 있던 너희 원수들의 손에서 건져 내셨으므로 너희가 안전히 거하였느니라.

11 "And the LORD sent Jerubbaal, Bedan, Jephthah, and Samuel, and delivered you out of the hand of your enemies on every side; and you dwelt in safety.

12 암몬 자손의 왕 나하스가 너희를 치러 온 것을 너희가 보고는 { } 너희 하나님께서 너희 왕이심에도 불구하고 너희가 내게 말하기를, 아니니이다. 오직 왕이 우리를 통치하여야 하리이다, 하였도다.

12 "And when you saw that Nahash king of the Ammonites came against you, you said to me, 'No, but a king shall reign over us,' when the LORD your God was your king.

13 그러므로 이제 너희가 택하고 너희가 바라던 왕을 보라! 보라, { } 께서 너희를 다스릴 왕을 세우셨느니라.

13 "Now therefore, here is the king whom you have chosen and whom you have desired. And take note, the LORD has set a king over you.

14 너희가 만일 { } 를 두려워하여 그분을 섬기며 그분의 음성에 순종하고 { } 의 명령을 거역하지 아니하려면 너희와 또 너희를 통치하는 왕이 다 { } 너희 하나님을 계속해서 따라야 하리라.

14 "If you fear the LORD and serve Him and obey His voice, and do not rebel against the commandment of the LORD, then both you and the king who reigns over you will continue following the LORD your God.

15 그러나 너희가 만일 { } 의 음성에 순종하지 아니하고 { } 의 명령을 거역하면 { } 의 손이 너희 조상들을 대적한 것 같이 너희를 대적하리라.

15 "However, if you do not obey the voice of the LORD, but rebel against the commandment of the LORD, then the hand of the LORD will be against you, as it was against your fathers.

16 ¶ 그러므로 이제 서서 { } 께서 너희 눈앞에서 행하실 이 큰일을 보라.

16 "Now therefore, stand and see this great thing which the LORD will do before your eyes:

17 오늘은 밀을 수확하는 때가 아니냐? 내가 { } 를 부르리니 그분께서 천둥과 비를 보내사 너희가 너희를 위해 왕을 구하면서 { } 의 눈앞에서 행한 너희의 그 사악한 일이 큰일임을 너희가 깨달아 알게 하시리라, 하고

17 "Is today not the wheat harvest? I will call to the LORD, and He will send thunder and rain, that you may perceive and see that your wickedness is great, which you have done in the sight of the LORD, in asking a king for yourselves."

18 이에 사무엘이 { } 를 부르매 { } 께서 그 날에 천둥과 비를 보내시니 온 백성이 { } 와 사무엘을 크게 두려워하니라.

18 So Samuel called to the LORD, and the LORD sent thunder and rain that day; and all the people greatly feared the LORD and Samuel.

19 온 백성이 사무엘에게 이르되, 당신의 종들을 위해 { } 당신의 하나님께 기도하여 우리가 죽지 않게 하소서. 우리가 우리의 모든 죄에다 우리를 위해 왕을 구하는 이 악을 더하였나이다, 하니라.

19 And all the people said to Samuel, "Pray for your servants to the LORD your God, that we may not die; for we have added to all our sins the evil of asking a king for ourselves."

20 ¶ 사무엘이 백성에게 이르되, 두려워하지 말라. 너희가 이 모든 사악한 일을 행하였으나 { } 를 따르는 데서 돌이키지 말고 오직 너희 마음을 다하여 { } 를 섬기라.

20 Then Samuel said to the people, "Do not fear. You have done all this wickedness; yet do not turn aside from following the LORD, but serve the LORD with all your heart.

21 또한 너희는 돌이키지 말라. 그리하면 너희가 유익하게도 못하며 건져 내지도 못하는 헛된 것들을 따르리니 그것들은 헛된 것이니라.

21 "And do not turn aside; for then you would go after empty things which cannot profit or deliver, for they are nothing.

22 { } 께서 너희를 자신의 백성으로 삼으신 것을 기뻐하셨으므로 자신의 크신 이름으로 인하여 { } 께서 자신의 백성을 버리지 아니하실 것이요,

22 "For the LORD will not forsake His people, for His great name's sake, because it has pleased the LORD to make you His people.

23 또한 나로 말하건대 너희를 위하여 기도하기를 쉼으로 내가 결단코 { } 께 죄를 짓지 아니하고 선하고 바른 길을 너희에게 가르칠 터인즉

23 "Moreover, as for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the LORD in ceasing to pray for you; but I will teach you the good and the right way.

24 { } 께서 너희를 위하여 얼마나 큰일들을 행하셨는지 깊이 생각하여 오직 그분을 두려워하며 너희 마음을 다해 진리 안에서 그분을 섬기라.

24 "Only fear the LORD, and serve Him in truth with all your heart; for consider what great things He has done for you.

25 그러나 만일 너희가 여전히 악하게 행하면 너희 곧 너희와 너희 왕이 다 소멸되리라, 하니라.

25 "But if you still do wickedly, you shall be swept away, both you and your king."

1 사울이 일 년을 통치하니라. 그가 이 년 동안 이스라엘을 통치한 뒤에

1 Saul reigned one year; and when he had reigned two years over Israel,

2 이스라엘 사람 삼천 명을 택하였는데 그중의 이천 명은 사울과 함께 믹마스와 벧엘 산에 있었고 천 명은 요나단과 함께 베냐민의 기브아에 있었더라. 그가 백성의 남은 자들은 각각 각 사람의 장막으로 보내니라.

2 Saul chose for himself three thousand men of Israel. Two thousand were with Saul in Michmash and in the mountains of Bethel, and a thousand were with Jonathan in Gibeah of Benjamin. The rest of the people he sent away, every man to his tent.

3 요나단이 게바에 있던 블레셋 사람들의 수비대를 치매 블레셋 사람들이 그 일을 들으니라. 사울이 온 땅에 두루 나팔을 불어 이르되, 히브리 사람들은 들으라, 하니

3 And Jonathan attacked the garrison of the Philistines that was in Geba, and the Philistines heard of it. Then Saul blew the trumpet throughout all the land, saying, "Let the Hebrews hear!"

4 사울이 블레셋 사람들의 수비대를 친 것과 또 이스라엘이 블레셋 사람들에게 가증히 여겨진 것을 온 이스라엘이 듣고 백성이 부름을 받아 길갈로 함께 모여 사울을 따르니라.

4 Now all Israel heard it said that Saul had attacked a garrison of the Philistines, and that Israel had also become an abomination to the Philistines. And the people were called together to Saul at Gilgal.

5 ¶ 블레셋 사람들이 이스라엘과 싸우려고 함께 모였는데 병거가 삼만 대요, 기병이 육천 명이요, 백성이 해변의 모래같이 많았더라. 그들이 올라와 벧아웬에서 동쪽으로 믹마스에 진을 치매

5 Then the Philistines gathered together to fight with Israel, thirty thousand chariots and six thousand horsemen, and people as the sand which is on the seashore in multitude. And they came up and encamped in Michmash, to the east of Beth Aven.

6 이스라엘 사람들이 자기들이 위험에 빠진 것을 보고 백성이 굴과 덤불과 바위와 높은 곳과 구덩이에 숨으니라. (백성이 곤란을 당하였더라.)

6 When the men of Israel saw that they were in danger (for the people were distressed), then the people hid in caves, in thickets, in rocks, in holes, and in pits.

7 어떤 히브리 사람들은 요르단을 건너서 갓과 길르앗 땅으로 갔으나 사울로 말하건대 그는 아직 길갈에 있었고 온 백성은 떨면서 그를 따르더라.

7 And some of the Hebrews crossed over the Jordan to the land of Gad and Gilead. As for Saul, he was still in Gilgal, and all the people followed him trembling.

8 ¶ 그가 사무엘이 정해 준 정한 시기에 따라 이레 동안을 기다렸으나 사무엘이 길갈로 오지 아니하매 백성이 자기를 떠나 흩어지므로

8 Then he waited seven days, according to the time set by Samuel. But Samuel did not come to Gilgal; and the people were scattered from him.

9 사울이 이르되, 번제 헌물과 화평 헌물을 이리로 내게로 가져오라, 하고 그가 번제 헌물을 드렸더라.

9 So Saul said, "Bring a burnt offering and peace offerings here to me." And he offered the burnt offering.

10 그가 번제 헌물 드리기를 마치매, 보라, 즉시 사무엘이 오므로 사울이 나가서 그를 맞으며 그에게 문안하니라.

10 Now it happened, as soon as he had finished presenting the burnt offering, that Samuel came; and Saul went out to meet him, that he might greet him.

11 ¶ 사무엘이 이르되, 왕이 도대체 무엇을 행하였나이까? 하니 사울이 이르되, 백성이 나를 떠나 흩어지고 당신은 정한 날 안에 오지 아니하며 블레셋 사람들은 믹마스에 함께 모였음을 내가 보았으므로

11 And Samuel said, "What have you done?" And Saul said, "When I saw that the people were scattered from me, and that you did not come within the days appointed, and that the Philistines gathered together at Michmash,

12 내가 말하기를, 이제 블레셋 사람들이 나를 덮치러 길갈로 내려오겠거늘 내가 { } 께 간구하지 못하였다, 하고 그런 까닭에 내가 스스로 어쩔 수 없이 번제 헌물을 드렸나이다, 하니

12 "then I said, 'The Philistines will now come down on me at Gilgal, and I have not made supplication to the LORD.' Therefore I felt compelled, and offered a burnt offering."

13 사무엘이 사울에게 이르되, 왕이 어리석게 행하였나이다. 왕이 { } 왕의 하나님께서 왕에게 명령하신 그분의 명령을 지키지 아니하였나이다. 이제 { } 께서 이스라엘 위에 왕의 왕국을 영원히 세우려 하셨으나

13 And Samuel said to Saul, "You have done foolishly. You have not kept the commandment of the LORD your God, which He commanded you. For now the LORD would have established your kingdom over Israel forever.

14 이제 왕의 왕국이 지속되지 못하리이다. { } 께서 왕에게 명령하신 바를 왕이 지키지 아니하였으므로 { } 께서 자신의 마음에 맞는 사람을 구하시고 { } 께서 그에게 명령하사 자신의 백성의 대장이 되게 하셨나이다, 하고

14 "But now your kingdom shall not continue. The LORD has sought for Himself a man after His own heart, and the LORD has commanded him to be commander over His people, because you have not kept what the LORD commanded you."

15 사무엘이 일어나 길갈에서 떠나 베냐민의 기브아로 올라가니라. 사울이 자기와 함께 있던 백성의 수를 세니 육백 명가량이더라.

15 Then Samuel arose and went up from Gilgal to Gibeah of Benjamin. And Saul numbered the people present with him, about six hundred men.

16 사울과 그의 아들 요나단과 그들과 함께 있던 백성은 베냐민의 기브아에 머물렀으나 블레셋 사람들은 믹마스에 진을 쳤더라.

16 Saul, Jonathan his son, and the people present with them remained in Gibeah of Benjamin. But the Philistines encamped in Michmash.

17 ¶ 노략하는 자들이 블레셋 사람들의 진영에서 세 무리로 나와 한 무리는 오브라로 가는 길 쪽으로 돌아서서 수알 땅에 이르렀고

17 Then raiders came out of the camp of the Philistines in three companies. One company turned to the road to Ophrah, to the land of Shual,

18 다른 무리는 길을 돌아서 벧호론으로 향하였으며 다른 무리는 광야 쪽의 스보임 골짜기를 바라보는 경계의 길로 돌아섰더라.

18 another company turned to the road to Beth Horon, and another company turned to the road of the border that overlooks the Valley of Zeboim toward the wilderness.

19 ¶ 이제 이스라엘 온 땅에는 대장장이가 없었으니 이는 블레셋 사람들이 말하기를, 히브리 사람들이 자기들을 위해 칼이나 창을 만들까 두렵다, 하였기 때문이라.

19 Now there was no blacksmith to be found throughout all the land of Israel, for the Philistines said, "Lest the Hebrews make swords or spears."

20 다만 모든 이스라엘 사람은 각각 자기의 보습이나 날이나 도끼나 곡괭이를 벼리려면 블레셋 사람들에게로 내려갔더라.

20 But all the Israelites would go down to the Philistines to sharpen each man's plowshare, his mattock, his ax, and his sickle;

21 그들은 줄이 있어서 곡괭이와 날과 쇠스랑과 도끼와 가시 채를 벼렸더라.

21 and the charge for a sharpening was a pim for the plowshares, the mattocks, the forks, and the axes, and to set the points of the goads.

22 그러므로 싸우는 날에 사울과 요나단과 함께 있던 백성 중 어느 누구의 손에도 칼이나 창이 없었고 오직 사울과 그의 아들 요나단에게만 있었더라.

22 So it came about, on the day of battle, that there was neither sword nor spear found in the hand of any of the people who were with Saul and Jonathan. But they were found with Saul and Jonathan his son.

23 블레셋 사람들의 수비대가 나와서 믹마스 통로에 이르렀더라.

23 And the garrison of the Philistines went out to the pass of Michmash.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
61 May 9. I Sam 23-25  paul 2017.05.04 10
60 May 8. I Sam 20-22  paul 2017.05.04 10
59 May 7. I Sam 18-19  paul 2017.05.04 7
58 May 6. I Sam 16-17  paul 2017.05.04 8
57 May 5. I Sam 14-15  paul 2017.04.24 13
» May 4. I Sam 11-13  paul 2017.04.24 10
55 May 31. Luke 23-24  paul 2017.05.21 58
54 May 30. Luke 21-22  paul 2017.05.21 7
53 May 3. I Sam 8-10  paul 2017.04.24 6
52 May 29. Luke 19-20  paul 2017.05.21 8