slider01 slider02
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/99b983892094b5c6d2fc3736e15da7d1.png
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/5b5f430cdffe06e319c4b852d53473d0.png
2017.04.24 23:40

May 1. I Sam 1-3

paul 주소복사
조회 수 9 추천 수 0 댓글 0
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

1 이제 에브라임 산의 라마다임소빔 출신의 어떤 사람이 있었는데 그의 이름은 엘가나더라. 그는 에브랏 사람으로 여로함의 아들이요, 엘리후의 손자요, 도후의 증손이요, 숩의 사대 손이더라.

1 Now there was a certain man of Ramathaim Zophim, of the mountains of Ephraim, and his name was Elkanah the son of Jeroham, the son of Elihu, the son of Tohu, the son of Zuph, an Ephraimite.

2 그에게 두 아내가 있었는데 하나의 이름은 한나요, 다른 하나의 이름은 브닌나더라. 브닌나는 자녀가 있었으나 한나는 자녀가 없더라.

2 And he had two wives: the name of one was Hannah, and the name of the other Peninnah. Peninnah had children, but Hannah had no children.

3 이 사람이 해마다 자기 도시에서 나와 실로에 계신 만군의 { } 께 올라가 경배하며 희생물을 드렸는데 엘리의 두 아들 홉니와 비느하스가 거기서 { } 의 제사장으로 있더라.

3 This man went up from his city yearly to worship and sacrifice to the LORD of hosts in Shiloh. Also the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, the priests of the LORD, were there.

4 ¶ 엘가나가 봉헌하던 때에 자기 아내 브닌나와 그녀의 모든 아들딸들에게 여러 몫을 주었으나

4 And whenever the time came for Elkanah to make an offering, he would give portions to Peninnah his wife and to all her sons and daughters.

5 한나에게는 상당한 몫을 주었으니 이는 그가 한나를 사랑하였기 때문이라. 그러나 { } 께서 그녀의 태를 닫으셨더라.

5 But to Hannah he would give a double portion, for he loved Hannah, although the LORD had closed her womb.

6 { } 께서 그녀의 태를 닫으셨으므로 그녀의 대적 또한 그녀를 심히 자극하여 애타게 하였더라.

6 And her rival also provoked her severely, to make her miserable, because the LORD had closed her womb.

7 그녀가 { } 의 집에 올라갈 때에 해마다 그가 그와 같이 하므로 브닌나가 그녀를 자극하니라. 그러므로 그녀가 울고 먹지 아니하니

7 So it was, year by year, when she went up to the house of the LORD, that she provoked her; therefore she wept and did not eat.

8 이에 그녀의 남편 엘가나가 그녀에게 이르되, 한나여, 어찌하여 우느냐? 어찌하여 먹지 아니하느냐? 어찌하여 당신의 마음이 괴로우냐? 내가 당신에게 열 아들보다 낫지 아니하냐? 하니라.

8 Then Elkanah her husband said to her, "Hannah, why do you weep? Why do you not eat? And why is your heart grieved? Am I not better to you than ten sons?"

9 ¶ 이에 그들이 실로에서 먹고 마신 뒤에 한나가 일어나니라. 이제 제사장 엘리는 { } 의 성전 기둥 옆에 있던 의자에 앉았더라.

9 So Hannah arose after they had finished eating and drinking in Shiloh. Now Eli the priest was sitting on the seat by the doorpost of the tabernacle of the LORD.

10 그녀가 혼이 쓰라린 가운데 { } 께 기도하고 심히 통곡하며

10 And she was in bitterness of soul, and prayed to the LORD and wept in anguish.

11 서원하여 이르되, 오 만군의 { } , 만일 주께서 참으로 주의 여종의 고통을 돌아보시고 나를 기억하시며 주의 여종을 잊지 아니하사 주의 여종에게 사내아이를 주시면 내가 그의 평생토록 그를 { } 께 드리고 삭도를 그의 머리에 대지 아니하겠나이다, 하니라.

11 Then she made a vow and said, "O LORD of hosts, if You will indeed look on the affliction of Your maidservant and remember me, and not forget Your maidservant, but will give Your maidservant a male child, then I will give him to the LORD all the days of his life, and no razor shall come upon his head."

12 그녀가 { } 앞에서 계속 기도할 때에 엘리가 그녀의 입을 주시한즉

12 And it happened, as she continued praying before the LORD, that Eli watched her mouth.

13 이제 한나가 마음속으로 말하매 그녀의 입술만 움직이고 그녀의 음성은 들리지 아니하므로 엘리는 그녀가 취한 줄로 생각하니라.

13 Now Hannah spoke in her heart; only her lips moved, but her voice was not heard. Therefore Eli thought she was drunk.

14 엘리가 그녀에게 이르되, 네가 어느 때까지 취하여 있으려느냐? 네게서 포도주를 치우라, 하매

14 So Eli said to her, "How long will you be drunk? Put your wine away from you!"

15 한나가 대답하여 이르되, 내 주여, 그렇지 아니하니이다. 나는 영이 슬픈 여자이니이다. 내가 포도주나 독주를 마시지 아니하고 다만 { } 앞에 내 혼을 쏟아 놓았을 뿐이오니

15 And Hannah answered and said, "No, my lord, I am a woman of sorrowful spirit. I have drunk neither wine nor intoxicating drink, but have poured out my soul before the LORD.

16 당신의 여종을 벨리알의 딸로 여기지 마소서. 내가 지금까지 많은 원망과 슬픔 속에서 말하였나이다, 하매

16 "Do not consider your maidservant a wicked woman, for out of the abundance of my complaint and grief I have spoken until now."

17 이에 엘리가 응답하여 이르되, 평안히 가라. 이스라엘의 하나님께서 네가 그분께 구하여 청원한 것을 주시기 원하노라, 하니

17 Then Eli answered and said, "Go in peace, and the God of Israel grant your petition which you have asked of Him."

18 그녀가 이르되, 당신의 여종이 당신의 눈앞에서 은혜 입기를 원하나이다, 하고 이에 그 여인이 자기 길로 가서 먹고 다시는 얼굴에 슬픔이 없었더라.

18 And she said, "Let your maidservant find favor in your sight." So the woman went her way and ate, and her face was no longer sad.

19 ¶ 그들이 아침에 일찍 일어나 { } 앞에 경배하고 돌아가 라마에 있는 자기들의 집에 이르니라. 엘가나가 자기 아내 한나를 알매 { } 께서 그녀를 기억하시니라.

19 Then they rose early in the morning and worshiped before the LORD, and returned and came to their house at Ramah. And Elkanah knew Hannah his wife, and the LORD remembered her.

20 그러므로 한나가 수태한 뒤 때가 이르매 아들을 낳아 그의 이름을 사무엘이라 하며 이르기를, 내가 { } 께 그를 구하였기 때문이라, 하였더라.

20 So it came to pass in the process of time that Hannah conceived and bore a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, "Because I have asked for him from the LORD."

21 그 사람 엘가나와 그의 온 집이 해마다 드리는 희생물과 그의 서원 헌물을 { } 께 드리러 올라갔으나

21 Now the man Elkanah and all his house went up to offer to the LORD the yearly sacrifice and his vow.

22 한나는 올라가지 아니하였으니 이는 그녀가 자기 남편에게 이르되, 아이의 젖을 뗄 때까지 내가 올라가지 아니하고 그 뒤에 그를 데리고 가서 { } 앞에 보이고 그가 영원토록 거기 있게 하리이다, 하였기 때문이더라.

22 But Hannah did not go up, for she said to her husband, "Not until the child is weaned; then I will take him, that he may appear before the LORD and remain there forever."

23 그녀의 남편 엘가나가 그녀에게 이르되, 당신이 보기에 좋은 대로 하여 당신이 그의 젖을 뗄 때까지 머무르라. 오직 { } 께서 자신의 말씀을 확증하시기 원하노라, 하매 이에 그 여인이 머무르며 자기 아들의 젖을 뗄 때까지 그에게 젖을 주니라.

23 And Elkanah her husband said to her, "Do what seems best to you; wait until you have weaned him. Only let the LORD establish His word." So the woman stayed and nursed her son until she had weaned him.

24 ¶ 그의 젖을 뗀 뒤 그녀가 그를 데리고 올라갈 때에 수소 세 마리와 밀가루 일 에바와 포도즙 한 부대를 가지고 실로에 있던 { } 의 집으로 그를 데려갔는데 아이가 어리더라.

24 Now when she had weaned him, she took him up with her, with three bulls, one ephah of flour, and a skin of wine, and brought him to the house of the LORD in Shiloh. And the child was young.

25 그들이 수소를 잡고 아이를 데리고 엘리에게 가니라.

25 Then they slaughtered a bull, and brought the child to Eli.

26 그녀가 이르되, 오 내 주여, 당신의 혼이 살아 계심을 두고 맹세하노니, 내 주여, 나는 여기에서 당신 옆에 서서 { } 께 기도하던 여자이니이다.

26 And she said, "O my lord! As your soul lives, my lord, I am the woman who stood by you here, praying to the LORD.

27 이 아이를 위하여 내가 기도하였더니 { } 께서 내가 그분께 구하여 청원한 것을 내게 주셨나이다.

27 "For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition which I asked of Him.

28 그러므로 나도 그를 { } 께 빌려 드렸으며 그가 살아 있는 동안 그를 { } 께 빌려 드리리이다, 하니라. 그가 거기서 { } 께 경배하니라.

28 "Therefore I also have lent him to the LORD; as long as he lives he shall be lent to the LORD." So they worshiped the LORD there.

1 한나가 기도하여 이르되, 내 마음이 { } 를 기뻐하며 내 뿔이 { } 안에서 높여졌도다. 내가 주의 구원을 기뻐하므로 내 입이 내 원수들을 향해 크게 열렸나이다.

1 And Hannah prayed and said: "My heart rejoices in the LORD; My horn is exalted in the LORD. I smile at my enemies, Because I rejoice in Your salvation.

2 { } 와 같이 거룩한 분이 없으니 주 외에는 다른 분이 없고 우리 하나님 같은 반석도 없나이다.

2 "No one is holy like the LORD, For there is none besides You, Nor is there any rock like our God.

3 다시는 그토록 심히 교만하게 말하지 말며 오만한 말을 너희 입에서 내지 말지어다. { } 께서는 지식의 하나님이시므로 친히 사람의 행동을 달아 보시는도다.

3 "Talk no more so very proudly; Let no arrogance come from your mouth, For the LORD is the God of knowledge; And by Him actions are weighed.

4 용사들의 활은 꺾였고 넘어진 자들은 힘으로 띠를 둘렀도다.

4 "The bows of the mighty men are broken, And those who stumbled are girded with strength.

5 풍족하던 자들은 빵을 위해 품을 팔고 주리던 자들은 주리지 않게 되었은즉 이로써 수태하지 못하던 자는 일곱을 낳았고 많은 자녀를 둔 여자는 쇠약하게 되었도다.

5 Those who were full have hired themselves out for bread, And the hungry have ceased to hunger. Even the barren has borne seven, And she who has many children has become feeble.

6 { } 께서는 죽이기도 하시고 살리기도 하시며 무덤으로 내려가게도 하시고 올라오게도 하시는도다.

6 "The LORD kills and makes alive; He brings down to the grave and brings up.

7 { } 께서는 가난하게도 하시고 부하게도 하시며 낮추기도 하시고 높이기도 하시는도다.

7 The LORD makes poor and makes rich; He brings low and lifts up.

8 그분께서 가난한 자를 먼지에서 일으키시며 거지를 거름더미에서 들어 올리사 통치자들 가운데 앉게 하시고 또 그들이 영광의 왕좌를 상속받게 하시나니 이는 땅의 기둥들이 { } 의 것이요, 또 그분께서 그것들 위에 세상을 세우셨기 때문이라.

8 He raises the poor from the dust And lifts the beggar from the ash heap, To set them among princes And make them inherit the throne of glory. "For the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, And He has set the world upon them.

9 그분께서 자신의 성도들의 발을 지키실 터인즉 사악한 자들은 어둠 속에서 잠잠하게 되리니 이는 아무도 힘으로 이기지 못할 것이기 때문이로다.

9 He will guard the feet of His saints, But the wicked shall be silent in darkness. "For by strength no man shall prevail.

10 { } 의 대적들은 산산조각 나리로다. 그분께서 하늘에서부터 천둥으로 그들을 치시리로다. { } 께서 땅의 끝들을 심판하시고 자신의 왕에게 힘을 주시며 자신의 기름 부음 받은 자의 뿔을 높이시리로다, 하니라.

10 The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken in pieces; From heaven He will thunder against them. The LORD will judge the ends of the earth. "He will give strength to His king, And exalt the horn of His anointed."

11 엘가나는 라마에 있는 자기 집으로 돌아가고 그 아이는 제사장 엘리 앞에서 { } 를 섬기니라.

11 Then Elkanah went to his house at Ramah. But the child ministered to the LORD before Eli the priest.

12 ¶ 이제 엘리의 아들들은 벨리알의 아들들이더라. 그들이 { } 를 알지 못하였더라.

12 Now the sons of Eli were corrupt; they did not know the LORD.

13 제사장이 백성에게 행하는 관습이 이러하였더라. 곧 어떤 사람이 희생물을 드리고 그 고기를 삶을 때에 제사장의 종이 살이 셋 달린 고기 갈고리를 손에 가지고 와서

13 And the priests' custom with the people was that when any man offered a sacrifice, the priest's servant would come with a three-pronged fleshhook in his hand while the meat was boiling.

14 납작한 냄비나 솥이나 가마솥이나 깊은 냄비에 그것을 찔렀으며 그 갈고리로 끄집어내는 모든 것은 제사장이 자기를 위해 취하였더라. 그들이 실로에서 거기에 온 모든 이스라엘 사람에게 이와 같이 행하였더라.

14 Then he would thrust it into the pan, or kettle, or caldron, or pot; and the priest would take for himself all that the fleshhook brought up. So they did in Shiloh to all the Israelites who came there.

15 또한 그들이 기름을 태우기 전에 제사장의 종이 와서 희생물을 드린 사람에게 말하기를, 제사장을 위해 구울 고기를 내라. 그가 네게서 삶은 고기가 아니라 날고기를 받으려 하노라, 하다가

15 Also, before they burned the fat, the priest's servant would come and say to the man who sacrificed, "Give meat for roasting to the priest, for he will not take boiled meat from you, but raw."

16 어떤 사람이 그에게 말하기를, 그들이 당장 기름 태우는 일을 그만두게 하지 말고 그 뒤에 네 혼이 원하는 만큼 취하라, 하면 그가 그에게 응답하기를, 아니라. 너는 지금 내게 그것을 줄지니라. 그렇지 아니하면 내가 억지로 그것을 빼앗으리라, 하였더라.

16 And if the man said to him, "They should really burn the fat first; then you may take as much as your heart desires," he would then answer him, "No, but you must give it now; and if not, I will take it by force."

17 그러므로 이 청년들의 죄가 { } 앞에 심히 컸으니 이는 사람들이 { } 의 헌물을 멸시하였기 때문이더라.

17 Therefore the sin of the young men was very great before the LORD, for men abhorred the offering of the LORD.

18 ¶ 그러나 사무엘은 아이였을 때에 아마 에봇을 입고 { } 앞에서 섬겼더라.

18 But Samuel ministered before the LORD, even as a child, wearing a linen ephod.

19 또한 그의 어머니가 해마다 드리는 희생물을 드리러 자기 남편과 함께 올라갈 때에 그를 위해 작은 겉옷을 만들어 매년 그에게 가져다주었더라.

19 Moreover his mother used to make him a little robe, and bring it to him year by year when she came up with her husband to offer the yearly sacrifice.

20 ¶ 엘리가 엘가나와 그의 아내를 축복하여 이르되, { } 께서 이 여인으로부터 네게 씨를 주사 { } 께 빌려 드린 것을 대신하게 하시기를 원하노라, 하였더라. 그들이 자기들의 집으로 돌아가매

20 And Eli would bless Elkanah and his wife, and say, "The LORD give you descendants from this woman for the loan that was given to the LORD." Then they would go to their own home.

21 { } 께서 한나를 돌아보셨으므로 그녀가 수태하여 세 아들과 두 딸을 낳았더라. 아이 사무엘은 { } 앞에서 자랐더라.

21 And the LORD visited Hannah, so that she conceived and bore three sons and two daughters. Meanwhile the child Samuel grew before the LORD.

22 ¶ 이제 엘리는 매우 늙었더라. 그가 자기 아들들이 온 이스라엘에게 행한 모든 일과 그들이 회중의 성막 문에 모인 여인들과 함께 누운 것을 듣고

22 Now Eli was very old; and he heard everything his sons did to all Israel, and how they lay with the women who assembled at the door of the tabernacle of meeting.

23 그들에게 이르되, 너희가 어찌하여 이런 일들을 행하느냐? 내가 너희의 악한 행동을 이 온 백성으로부터 듣느니라.

23 So he said to them, "Why do you do such things? For I hear of your evil dealings from all the people.

24 아니라. 내 아들들아, 내가 듣는 소문이 좋지 아니하니 너희가 { } 의 백성으로 하여금 범법하게 하는도다.

24 "No, my sons! For it is not a good report that I hear. You make the LORD'S people transgress.

25 한 사람이 다른 사람에게 죄를 지으면 재판관이 그를 재판할 터이나 사람이 { } 께 죄를 지으면 누가 그를 위하여 간구하겠느냐? 하였으나 그럼에도 불구하고 그들이 자기들의 아버지의 음성에 귀를 기울이지 아니하였으니 이는 { } 께서 그들을 죽이려 하셨기 때문이더라.

25 "If one man sins against another, God will judge him. But if a man sins against the LORD, who will intercede for him?" Nevertheless they did not heed the voice of their father, because the LORD desired to kill them.

26 아이 사무엘은 점점 자라면서 { } 와 사람들에게 호의를 입었더라.

26 And the child Samuel grew in stature, and in favor both with the LORD and men.

27 ¶ 하나님의 사람이 엘리에게 나아와 그에게 이르되, { } 가 이같이 말하노라. 네 조상의 집이 이집트에서 파라오의 집에 있었을 때에 내가 그들에게 분명하게 나타났느냐?

27 Then a man of God came to Eli and said to him, "Thus says the LORD: 'Did I not clearly reveal Myself to the house of your father when they were in Egypt in Pharaoh's house?

28 이스라엘의 모든 지파 중에서 내가 그를 택하여 내 제사장으로 삼아 내 제단 위에 헌물을 드리며 분향하고 내 앞에서 에봇을 입게 하였느냐? 이스라엘 자손이 불로 예비하여 드리는 모든 헌물을 내가 네 조상의 집에 주었느냐?

28 'Did I not choose him out of all the tribes of Israel to be My priest, to offer upon My altar, to burn incense, and to wear an ephod before Me? And did I not give to the house of your father all the offerings of the children of Israel made by fire?

29 너희가 어찌하여 내가 내 처소에서 명령한 내 희생물과 내 헌물을 발로 차며 네 아들들을 나보다 더 존중히 여겨 내 백성 이스라엘이 드리는 모든 헌물 중에서 가장 좋은 것으로 너희 자신을 살지게 하느냐?

29 'Why do you kick at My sacrifice and My offering which I have commanded in My dwelling place, and honor your sons more than Me, to make yourselves fat with the best of all the offerings of Israel My people?'

30 그러므로 { } 이스라엘의 하나님이 말하노라. 참으로 내가 말하기를, 네 집과 네 조상의 집이 내 앞에서 영원히 걸으리라, 하였으나 이제 { } 가 말하노라. 내가 결단코 그리하지 아니하리라. 나를 존중히 여기는 자들을 내가 존중히 여기고 나를 멸시하는 자들을 소홀히 여기리라.

30 "Therefore the LORD God of Israel says: 'I said indeed that your house and the house of your father would walk before Me forever.' But now the LORD says: 'Far be it from Me; for those who honor Me I will honor, and those who despise Me shall be lightly esteemed.

31 보라, 날들이 이르리니 내가 네 팔과 네 조상 집의 팔을 끊어 네 집에 노인이 하나도 없게 하리라.

31 'Behold, the days are coming that I will cut off your arm and the arm of your father's house, so that there will not be an old man in your house.

32 하나님이 이스라엘에게 모든 복을 베푸는 가운데 너는 내 처소에서 원수를 볼 것이요, 네 집에 영원토록 노인이 하나도 없으리라.

32 'And you will see an enemy in My dwelling place, despite all the good which God does for Israel. And there shall not be an old man in your house forever.

33 또 내 제단으로부터 내가 끊어 버리지 아니할 네 사람이 네 눈을 쇠약하게 하고 네 마음을 슬프게 할 것이요, 네 집에서 출산하는 모든 자가 꽃다운 나이에 죽으리라.

33 'But any of your men whom I do not cut off from My altar shall consume your eyes and grieve your heart. And all the descendants of your house shall die in the flower of their age.

34 네 두 아들 홉니와 비느하스에게 닥칠 이 일이 네게 표적이 되리니 그들이 둘 다 한 날에 죽으리라.

34 'Now this shall be a sign to you that will come upon your two sons, on Hophni and Phinehas: in one day they shall die, both of them.

35 내가 나를 위하여 신실한 제사장을 일으키리니 그는 내 마음과 내 생각에 있는 그대로 행하리라. 내가 그를 위하여 든든한 집을 세우리니 그가 나의 기름 부음 받은 자 앞에서 영원히 걸으리라.

35 'Then I will raise up for Myself a faithful priest who shall do according to what is in My heart and in My mind. I will build him a sure house, and he shall walk before My anointed forever.

36 네 집에 남은 모든 사람이 와서 은 한 조각과 빵 한 조각을 위하여 그에게 엎드려 이르되, 원하노니 내게 제사장의 직무 중 하나를 맡기사 내가 빵 한 조각을 먹게 하소서, 하리라, 하니라.

36 'And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left in your house will come and bow down to him for a piece of silver and a morsel of bread, and say, "Please, put me in one of the priestly positions, that I may eat a piece of bread."'"

1 아이 사무엘이 엘리 앞에서 { } 를 섬겼는데 그때에는 { } 의 말씀이 희귀하여 열린 환상이 전혀 없었더라.

1 Then the boy Samuel ministered to the LORD before Eli. And the word of the LORD was rare in those days; there was no widespread revelation.

2 엘리의 눈이 점점 어두워져서 그가 잘 보지 못하는 그때에 그는 자기 처소에 누웠고

2 And it came to pass at that time, while Eli was lying down in his place, and when his eyes had begun to grow so dim that he could not see,

3 { } 의 성전 안에 있던 하나님의 등불은 아직 꺼지지 아니하였는데 그곳에 하나님의 궤가 있더라. 사무엘이 잠자려고 누웠는데

3 and before the lamp of God went out in the tabernacle of the LORD where the ark of God was, and while Samuel was lying down,

4 { } 께서 사무엘을 부르시니 그가 응답하되, 내가 여기 있나이다, 하고

4 that the LORD called Samuel. And he answered, "Here I am!"

5 엘리에게 달려가서 이르되, 당신이 나를 부르셨으므로 내가 여기 있나이다, 하매 그가 이르되, 나는 부르지 아니하였으니 다시 누우라, 하매 그가 가서 누우니라.

5 So he ran to Eli and said, "Here I am, for you called me." And he said, "I did not call; lie down again." And he went and lay down.

6 { } 께서 여전히 다시, 사무엘아, 하고 부르시니 사무엘이 일어나 엘리에게 가서 이르되, 당신이 나를 부르셨으므로 내가 여기 있나이다, 하거늘 그가 응답하되, 내 아들아, 나는 부르지 아니하였으니 다시 누우라, 하니라.

6 Then the LORD called yet again, "Samuel!" So Samuel arose and went to Eli, and said, "Here I am, for you called me." He answered, "I did not call, my son; lie down again."

7 이제 사무엘은 아직 { } 를 알지 못하였고 { } 의 말씀도 아직 그에게 계시되지 아니하였더라.

7 (Now Samuel did not yet know the LORD, nor was the word of the LORD yet revealed to him.)

8 { } 께서 다시 세 번째 사무엘을 부르시니 그가 일어나 엘리에게 가서 이르되, 당신이 나를 부르셨으므로 내가 여기 있나이다, 하매 엘리가 { } 께서 그 아이를 부르신 줄을 깨닫고

8 And the LORD called Samuel again the third time. Then he arose and went to Eli, and said, "Here I am, for you did call me." Then Eli perceived that the LORD had called the boy.

9 그러므로 사무엘에게 이르되, 가서 누웠다가 그분께서 너를 부르시거든 너는 말하기를, { } , 말씀하옵소서. 주의 종이 듣나이다, 하라, 하니 이에 사무엘이 가서 자기 처소에 누우니라.

9 Therefore Eli said to Samuel, "Go, lie down; and it shall be, if He calls you, that you must say, 'Speak, LORD, for Your servant hears.'" So Samuel went and lay down in his place.

10 { } 께서 오셔서 서시고 다른 때와 같이, 사무엘아, 사무엘아, 하고 부르시니 그때에 사무엘이 응답하되, 말씀하옵소서. 주의 종이 듣나이다, 하더라.

10 Now the LORD came and stood and called as at other times, "Samuel! Samuel!" And Samuel answered, "Speak, for Your servant hears."

11 ¶ { } 께서 사무엘에게 이르시되, 보라, 내가 이스라엘에서 한 일을 행하리니 그것을 듣는 모든 자의 두 귀가 그것으로 인해 울리리라.

11 Then the LORD said to Samuel: "Behold, I will do something in Israel at which both ears of everyone who hears it will tingle.

12 그 날에 내가 엘리의 집에 관하여 말한 모든 것을 그에게 행하리라. 내가 시작하면 또한 끝을 내리라.

12 "In that day I will perform against Eli all that I have spoken concerning his house, from beginning to end.

13 그가 알고 있는 불법으로 인하여 내가 그의 집을 영원토록 심판하리라고 그에게 말하였으니 이는 그의 아들들이 스스로를 더럽혔으나 그가 그들을 억제하지 아니하였기 때문이니라.

13 "For I have told him that I will judge his house forever for the iniquity which he knows, because his sons made themselves vile, and he did not restrain them.

14 그러므로 내가 엘리의 집에 대해 맹세하기를, 엘리의 집의 불법은 희생물이나 헌물로 영원히 제거되지 아니하리라, 하였노라, 하시니라.

14 "And therefore I have sworn to the house of Eli that the iniquity of Eli's house shall not be atoned for by sacrifice or offering forever."

15 ¶ 사무엘이 아침까지 누웠다가 { } 의 집 문들을 열었으나 그 환상을 엘리에게 알리는 것을 두려워하였더라.

15 So Samuel lay down until morning, and opened the doors of the house of the LORD. And Samuel was afraid to tell Eli the vision.

16 그때에 엘리가 사무엘을 불러 이르되, 내 아들 사무엘아, 하니 그가 응답하되, 내가 여기 있나이다, 하매

16 Then Eli called Samuel and said, "Samuel, my son!" And he answered, "Here I am."

17 그가 이르되, { } 께서 네게 말씀하신 것이 무엇이냐? 원하건대 그것을 내게 숨기지 말라. 네가 만일 그분께서 네게 말씀하신 모든 것 중에서 하나라도 내게 숨기면 하나님께서 네게 벌을 내리시고 더 내리시기를 원하노라, 하니

17 And he said, "What is the word that the Lord spoke to you? Please do not hide it from me. God do so to you, and more also, if you hide anything from me of all the things that He said to you."

18 사무엘이 모든 것을 그에게 말하고 아무것도 그에게 숨기지 아니하매 그가 이르되, 그분은 { } 시니 그분께서 선하게 여기는 것을 행하실 것이니라, 하니라.

18 Then Samuel told him everything, and hid nothing from him. And he said, "It is the LORD. Let Him do what seems good to Him."

19 ¶ 사무엘이 자라매 { } 께서 그와 함께하셔서 그의 말들 중 하나도 땅에 떨어지지 아니하게 하시니라.

19 So Samuel grew, and the LORD was with him and let none of his words fall to the ground.

20 단에서부터 브엘세바에 이르기까지 온 이스라엘이 사무엘은 { } 의 대언자로 세워진 줄을 알았더라.

20 And all Israel from Dan to Beersheba knew that Samuel had been established as a prophet of the LORD.

21 { } 께서 다시 실로에서 나타나셨으니 { } 께서 실로에서 { } 의 말씀으로 사무엘에게 자신을 계시하셨더라.

21 Then the LORD appeared again in Shiloh. For the LORD revealed Himself to Samuel in Shiloh by the word of the LORD.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
61 May 9. I Sam 23-25  paul 2017.05.04 10
60 May 8. I Sam 20-22  paul 2017.05.04 10
59 May 7. I Sam 18-19  paul 2017.05.04 7
58 May 6. I Sam 16-17  paul 2017.05.04 8
57 May 5. I Sam 14-15  paul 2017.04.24 13
56 May 4. I Sam 11-13  paul 2017.04.24 10
55 May 31. Luke 23-24  paul 2017.05.21 58
54 May 30. Luke 21-22  paul 2017.05.21 7
53 May 3. I Sam 8-10  paul 2017.04.24 6
52 May 29. Luke 19-20  paul 2017.05.21 8