slider01 slider02
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/99b983892094b5c6d2fc3736e15da7d1.png
http://intofaith.org/files/attach/images/138/5b5f430cdffe06e319c4b852d53473d0.png
NKJV_8월

Aug 2. Nehemiahs_4-6.mp3

조회 수 66 추천 수 0 2017.08.05 23:38:05

Loading the player ...

1 그러나 산발랏이 우리가 성벽을 건축한다는 것을 듣고는 노하고 크게 분개하며 유대인들을 조롱하고

1 But it so happened, when Sanballat heard that we were rebuilding the wall, that he was furious and very indignant, and mocked the Jews.

2 자기 형제들과 사마리아의 군대 앞에서 말하여 이르되, 이 미약한 유대인들이 무슨 일을 하는가? 그들이 스스로를 견고하게 하려는가? 희생물을 드리려는가? 하루에 일을 끝내려는가? 불탄 쓰레기 더미에서 돌들을 꺼내어 되살리려는가? 하였더라.

2 And he spoke before his brethren and the army of Samaria, and said, "What are these feeble Jews doing? Will they fortify themselves? Will they offer sacrifices? Will they complete it in a day? Will they revive the stones from the heaps of rubbish--stones that are burned?"

3 이제 암몬 족속 도비야는 그의 곁에 섰다가 이르되, 여우가 올라가서 그들이 건축하는 그것 즉 그들의 돌 성벽을 무너뜨리리라, 하였더라.

3 Now Tobiah the Ammonite was beside him, and he said, "Whatever they build, if even a fox goes up on it, he will break down their stone wall."

4 오 우리 하나님이여, 들으시옵소서. 우리가 멸시를 받나이다. 그들의 모욕을 그들의 머리 위로 돌리시며 그들을 넘겨주사 포로로 잡혀가는 땅에서 탈취물이 되게 하시고

4 Hear, O our God, for we are despised; turn their reproach on their own heads, and give them as plunder to a land of captivity!

5 그들의 불법을 덮어 두지 마시며 주 앞에서 그들의 죄를 지우지 마시옵소서. 그들이 건축자들 앞에서 주의 분노를 일으켰나이다.

5 Do not cover their iniquity, and do not let their sin be blotted out from before You; for they have provoked You to anger before the builders.

6 이와 같이 우리가 성벽을 건축하여 온 성벽이 함께 연결되고 높이가 그것의 절반에 미쳤으니 이는 백성에게 일하고자 하는 생각이 있었기 때문이더라.

6 So we built the wall, and the entire wall was joined together up to half its height, for the people had a mind to work.

7 ¶ 그러나 산발랏과 도비야와 아라비아 사람들과 암몬 족속과 아스돗 사람들이 예루살렘 성벽이 세워지고 그 무너진 곳이 메워지기 시작한다는 것을 듣고는 그때에 심히 분노하여

7 Now it happened, when Sanballat, Tobiah, the Arabs, the Ammonites, and the Ashdodites heard that the walls of Jerusalem were being restored and the gaps were beginning to be closed, that they became very angry,

8 그들이 다 함께 음모를 꾸미고 가서 예루살렘과 싸우고 그 일을 방해하기로 하였더라.

8 and all of them conspired together to come and attack Jerusalem and create confusion.

9 그럼에도 불구하고 우리가 우리 하나님께 기도하며 그들로 인하여 밤낮으로 그들을 향해 파수꾼을 세웠는데

9 Nevertheless we made our prayer to our God, and because of them we set a watch against them day and night.

10 유다는 이르기를, 짐 나르는 자들의 힘이 쇠하였고 쓰레기는 아직도 많으므로 우리가 성벽을 건축할 수 없다, 하고

10 Then Judah said, "The strength of the laborers is failing, and there is so much rubbish that we are not able to build the wall."

11 우리의 대적들은 이르기를, 우리가 그들 가운데로, 한가운데로 들어가 그들을 죽이고 그 일을 그치게 할 때까지 그들이 알지도 못하고 보지도 못하리라, 하니라.

11 And our adversaries said, "They will neither know nor see anything, till we come into their midst and kill them and cause the work to cease."

12 그 대적들 곁에 거하던 유대인들이 와서 열 번이나 우리에게 이르기를, 너희가 어디서 떠나 우리에게 돌아오려고 하든지 그 모든 곳에서부터 그들이 너희를 덮치리라, 하니라.

12 So it was, when the Jews who dwelt near them came, that they told us ten times, "From whatever place you turn, they will be upon us."

13 ¶ 그러므로 내가 성벽 뒤 낮은 곳과 높은 곳에 백성을 세우되 곧 내가 그들의 가족대로 그들의 칼과 창과 활을 가진 채 서게 하고

13 Therefore I positioned men behind the lower parts of the wall, at the openings; and I set the people according to their families, with their swords, their spears, and their bows.

14 내가 살펴본 뒤에 일어나 고귀한 자들과 치리자들과 백성의 남은 자들에게 이르기를, 너희는 그들을 두려워하지 말며 위대하시고 두려우신 []를 기억하고 너희 형제들과 아들딸들과 아내들과 집을 위해 싸우라, 하였느니라.

14 And I looked, and arose and said to the nobles, to the leaders, and to the rest of the people, "Do not be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, great and awesome, and fight for your brethren, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your houses."

15 그 일이 우리에게 알려졌다는 것을 우리의 원수들이 들으니라. 하나님께서 그들의 계략을 허사로 만드셨으므로 우리가 다 성벽으로 돌아와 각각 자기 일을 하였는데

15 And it happened, when our enemies heard that it was known to us, and that God had brought their plot to nothing, that all of us returned to the wall, everyone to his work.

16 그때로부터 내 종들의 절반은 그 일에서 일하였고 그들의 다른 절반은 갑옷을 입고 창과 방패와 활을 잡았으며 치리자들은 유다의 온 집 뒤에 있었고

16 So it was, from that time on, that half of my servants worked at construction, while the other half held the spears, the shields, the bows, and wore armor; and the leaders were behind all the house of Judah.

17 성벽을 건축하는 자들과 짐 나르는 자들은 짐 지는 자들과 더불어 각각 한 손으로는 그 일에서 일을 하며 다른 손에는 병기를 잡았으니

17 Those who built on the wall, and those who carried burdens, loaded themselves so that with one hand they worked at construction, and with the other held a weapon.

18 건축자들이 각각 자기 옆에 칼을 찬 채 그렇게 건축하였고 나팔 부는 자는 내 곁에 있었느니라.

18 Every one of the builders had his sword girded at his side as he built. And the one who sounded the trumpet was beside me.

19 ¶ 내가 고귀한 자들과 치리자들과 백성의 남은 자들에게 이르기를, 그 일은 크고 광대하여 우리가 성벽 위에서 서로 멀리 떨어져 있으니

19 Then I said to the nobles, the rulers, and the rest of the people, "The work is great and extensive, and we are separated far from one another on the wall.

20 그러므로 너희가 어디서든지 나팔 소리를 듣거든 거기로 모여서 우리에게로 나아오라. 우리 하나님께서 우리를 위하여 싸우시리라, 하였느니라.

20 "Wherever you hear the sound of the trumpet, rally to us there. Our God will fight for us."

21 이와 같이 우리가 그 일에서 수고하였는데 그들의 절반은 동틀 때부터 별이 보일 때까지 창을 잡았고

21 So we labored in the work, and half of the men held the spears from daybreak until the stars appeared.

22 마찬가지로 바로 그때에 내가 백성에게 이르기를, 각 사람은 자기 종과 함께 예루살렘 안에 머물라, 하였으니 이것은 그들이 밤에는 우리를 위해 보초를 서게 하고 낮에는 수고하게 하려 함이었느니라.

22 At the same time I also said to the people, "Let each man and his servant stay at night in Jerusalem, that they may be our guard by night and a working party by day."

23 이처럼 나나 내 형제들이나 내 종들이나 나를 따라 보초 서는 사람들이나 우리 중의 어느 누구도 각 사람이 빨려고 옷을 벗는 경우 외에는 옷을 벗지 아니하였느니라.

23 So neither I, my brethren, my servants, nor the men of the guard who followed me took off our clothes, except that everyone took them off for washing.

1 백성과 그들의 아내들이 자기들의 형제 유대인들을 향해 크게 부르짖었으니

1 And there was a great outcry of the people and their wives against their Jewish brethren.

2 이는 몇 사람이 말하기를, 우리와 우리 아들딸들이 많은즉 우리가 그들을 위하여 곡식을 취해 먹고 살아야 하겠다, 하였기 때문이더라.

2 For there were those who said, "We, our sons, and our daughters are many; therefore let us get grain, that we may eat and live."

3 또한 어떤 이들은 말하기를, 우리가 우리의 땅과 포도원과 집을 담보 잡히고 기근으로 인해 곡식을 사야 하겠다, 하고

3 There were also some who said, "We have mortgaged our lands and vineyards and houses, that we might buy grain because of the famine."

4 또 몇 사람은 말하기를, 우리는 왕의 세금을 바치려고 우리의 땅과 포도원을 맡기고 돈을 빌렸도다.

4 There were also those who said, "We have borrowed money for the king's tax on our lands and vineyards.

5 그러나 이제 우리 육체도 우리 형제들의 육체와 같고 우리 자녀들도 그들의 자녀들과 같거늘, 보라, 우리가 우리 아들딸들을 속박하여 종이 되게 하는도다. 우리 딸들 중의 몇 사람이 벌써 속박되었으나 다른 사람들이 우리의 땅과 포도원을 차지하였으므로 그들을 속량할 힘이 우리에게 없도다, 하였더라.

5 "Yet now our flesh is as the flesh of our brethren, our children as their children; and indeed we are forcing our sons and our daughters to be slaves, and some of our daughters have been brought into slavery. It is not in our power to redeem them, for other men have our lands and vineyards."

6 ¶ 내가 그들의 부르짖음과 이런 말을 듣고 크게 분노하여

6 And I became very angry when I heard their outcry and these words.

7 그때에 스스로 깊이 생각하고 귀족들과 치리자들을 꾸짖으며 그들에게 이르되, 너희가 각각 자기 형제에게서 이자를 취하는도다, 하고 그들을 대적하기 위한 큰 집회를 열어

7 After serious thought, I rebuked the nobles and rulers, and said to them, "Each of you is exacting usury from his brother." So I called a great assembly against them.

8 그들에게 이르되, 우리는 우리의 힘을 다하여 이교도들에게 팔린 우리 형제 유대인들을 속량하였거늘 너희는 심지어 너희 형제를 팔고자 하느냐? 혹은 그들을 우리에게 팔아야 하겠느냐? 하매 그때에 그들이 잠잠하여 대답할 것을 찾지 못하기에

8 And I said to them, "According to our ability we have redeemed our Jewish brethren who were sold to the nations. Now indeed, will you even sell your brethren? Or should they be sold to us?" Then they were silenced and found nothing to say.

9 내가 또 이르되, 너희가 행하는 바가 좋지 못하도다. 우리의 원수 이교도들이 모욕하므로 너희가 마땅히 우리 하나님을 두려워하며 걸어야 하지 아니하겠느냐?

9 Then I said, "What you are doing is not good. Should you not walk in the fear of our God because of the reproach of the nations, our enemies?"

10 나와 내 형제들과 내 종들도 마찬가지로 돈과 곡식을 그들에게서 취할 수 있노라. 청하건대 우리가 이자 받는 이 일을 그만두자.

10 "I also, with my brethren and my servants, am lending them money and grain. Please, let us stop this usury!

11 청하건대 이 날에 그들의 땅과 포도원과 올리브 밭과 집과 또 너희가 그들에게서 취하는 돈이나 곡식이나 포도즙이나 기름의 백분의 일을 그들에게 돌려보내라, 하였더니

11 "Restore now to them, even this day, their lands, their vineyards, their olive groves, and their houses, also a hundredth of the money and the grain, the new wine and the oil, that you have charged them."

12 그때에 그들이 이르기를, 우리가 그것들을 돌려보내고 그들에게서 아무것도 요구하지 아니하리이다. 이렇게 우리가 당신이 말하는 대로 하리이다, 하기에 그때에 내가 제사장들을 불러 그들이 이 약속대로 행하겠다는 맹세를 하게 하고

12 So they said, "We will restore it, and will require nothing from them; we will do as you say." Then I called the priests, and required an oath from them that they would do according to this promise.

13 또 내가 내 무릎을 흔들며 이르기를, 이 약속을 행하지 아니하는 모든 자는 하나님이 또한 이와 같이 그의 집과 그의 일에서 그를 흔들어 버리실 것이요, 그가 이와 같이 흔들려 버림을 받고 빈손이 되리로다, 하매 온 회중이, 아멘, 하고 { } 를 찬양하며 백성이 이 약속대로 행하였더라.

13 Then I shook out the fold of my garment and said, "So may God shake out each man from his house, and from his property, who does not perform this promise. Even thus may he be shaken out and emptied." And all the assembly said, "Amen!" and praised the LORD. Then the people did according to this promise.

14 ¶ 또한 유다 땅에서 내가 그들의 총독으로 임명을 받은 때 곧 아닥사스다 왕의 제이십년부터 제삼십이년까지 즉 십이 년 동안은 나와 내 형제들이 총독의 빵을 먹지 아니하였느니라.

14 Moreover, from the time that I was appointed to be their governor in the land of Judah, from the twentieth year until the thirty-second year of King Artaxerxes, twelve years, neither I nor my brothers ate the governor's provisions.

15 그러나 내 앞에 있던 이전 총독들은 백성에게 부담을 주어 은 사십 세겔 외에도 그들에게서 빵과 포도즙을 취하였고 또 참으로 그들의 종들도 백성을 지배하였으나 나는 하나님을 두려워하므로 그같이 행하지 아니하였고

15 But the former governors who were before me laid burdens on the people, and took from them bread and wine, besides forty shekels of silver. Yes, even their servants bore rule over the people, but I did not do so, because of the fear of God.

16 참으로 또한 이 성벽 일을 계속하며 우리가 땅을 사지 아니하였고 내 모든 종들도 거기로 모여 그 일을 하였느니라.

16 Indeed, I also continued the work on this wall, and we did not buy any land. All my servants were gathered there for the work.

17 또 내 상에는 유대인들과 치리자들 중에서 백오십 명이 있었고 그 외에도 우리 주변의 이교도들 가운데서 떠나 우리에게로 나아온 자들이 있었으므로

17 And at my table were one hundred and fifty Jews and rulers, besides those who came to us from the nations around us.

18 이제 사람들이 날마다 나를 위해 소 한 마리와 좋은 양 여섯 마리를 예비하며 날짐승도 나를 위해 예비하고 열흘에 한 번씩은 각종 포도즙을 준비하였더라. 그러나 이 모든 것을 위해 내가 총독의 빵을 요구하지 아니하였으니 이는 이 백성에게 임한 속박이 심하였기 때문이라.

18 Now that which was prepared daily was one ox and six choice sheep. Also fowl were prepared for me, and once every ten days an abundance of all kinds of wine. Yet in spite of this I did not demand the governor's provisions, because the bondage was heavy on this people.

19 내 하나님이여, 내가 이 백성을 위해 행한 모든 것에 따라 나를 생각하시고 복을 주시옵소서.

19 Remember me, my God, for good, according to all that I have done for this people.

1 이제 산발랏과 도비야와 아라비아 사람 게셈과 우리의 원수들 중 남은 자들이 내가 이미 성벽을 건축하여 그 안에 무너진 곳을 남기지 아니하였다는 것을 들었는데 (그때까지도 내가 아직 성문에 문짝을 달지 못하였느니라.)

1 Now it happened when Sanballat, Tobiah, Geshem the Arab, and the rest of our enemies heard that I had rebuilt the wall, and that there were no breaks left in it (though at that time I had not hung the doors in the gates),

2 산발랏과 게셈이 내게 사람을 보내어 이르기를, 오라, 우리가 오노 평야의 마을들 중 어느 하나에서 함께 만나자, 하였으나 그들은 내게 해를 끼치려고 생각하였더라.

2 that Sanballat and Geshem sent to me, saying, "Come, let us meet together among the villages in the plain of Ono." But they thought to do me harm.

3 내가 그들에게 사자들을 보내어 이르기를, 내가 지금 큰일을 하는 중이므로 내려가지 못하겠노라. 어찌하여 내가 그 일을 버려두고 너희에게로 내려가서 그 일이 중단되게 하겠느냐? 하매

3 So I sent messengers to them, saying, "I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down. Why should the work cease while I leave it and go down to you?"

4 그럼에도 그들이 네 번이나 이런 식으로 내게 사람을 보내되 내가 같은 식으로 그들에게 대답하였더니

4 But they sent me this message four times, and I answered them in the same manner.

5 그때에 산발랏이 자기 종의 손에 봉하지 않은 편지를 들려 같은 식으로 다섯 번째로 자기 종을 내게 보내며

5 Then Sanballat sent his servant to me as before, the fifth time, with an open letter in his hand.

6 그 편지에 쓰기를, 이교도들 가운데 그 일이 알려졌고 가스무도 너와 유대인들이 반역할 것을 생각한다고 말하나니 그런 까닭에 네가 성벽을 건축하여 이 말들대로 그들의 왕이 되려 하는도다.

6 In it was written: It is reported among the nations, and Geshem says, that you and the Jews plan to rebel; therefore, according to these rumors, you are rebuilding the wall, that you may be their king.

7 또 네가 대언자들을 임명하여 예루살렘에서 너에 관해 선포하여 이르기를, 유다에 왕이 있다, 하게 하였으니 이제 이 말들대로 그 일이 왕에게 알려지리라. 그런즉 이제 오라, 우리가 함께 의논하자, 하였더라.

7 And you have also appointed prophets to proclaim concerning you at Jerusalem, saying, 'There is a king in Judah!' Now these matters will be reported to the king. So come, therefore, and let us consult together.

8 그때에 내가 그에게 사람을 보내어 이르기를, 네가 말하는 것 같은 그런 일들은 내가 행하지 아니하였으며 네가 네 마음에서 그것들을 꾸며 내느니라, 하였으니

8 Then I sent to him, saying, "No such things as you say are being done, but you invent them in your own heart."

9 이는 그들이 다 우리를 두렵게 하며 이르기를, 그들의 손이 약하게 되어 그 일을 그치고 그것을 이루지 못하리라, 하였기 때문이라. 그런즉, 오 하나님이여, 이제 내 손을 강하게 하옵소서.

9 For they all were trying to make us afraid, saying, "Their hands will be weakened in the work, and it will not be done." Now therefore, O God, strengthen my hands.

10 그 뒤에 므헤다벨의 손자요, 들라야의 아들인 스마야가 갇혔기에 내가 그의 집에 가매 그가 이르기를, 그들이 너를 죽이러 올 터이니 우리가 하나님의 집에서 성전 안에서 함께 만나고 성전의 문들을 닫자. 참으로 그들이 밤에 와서 너를 죽이리라, 하기에

10 Afterward I came to the house of Shemaiah the son of Delaiah, the son of Mehetabel, who was a secret informer; and he said, "Let us meet together in the house of God, within the temple, and let us close the doors of the temple, for they are coming to kill you; indeed, at night they will come to kill you."

11 내가 이르기를, 나 같은 자가 도망하리요? 나 같은 자로서 성전에 들어가 자기 생명을 구하고자 하는 자가 누구이리요? 나는 들어가지 아니하리라, 하였느니라.

11 And I said, "Should such a man as I flee? And who is there such as I who would go into the temple to save his life? I will not go in!"

12 보라, 내가 깨달은즉 하나님께서 그를 보내지 아니하셨으며 다만 도비야와 산발랏이 그를 고용하였으므로 그가 나를 향해 이런 대언을 선포하였더라.

12 Then I perceived that God had not sent him at all, but that he pronounced this prophecy against me because Tobiah and Sanballat had hired him.

13 그러므로 그들이 그를 고용한 목적은 나를 두렵게 하고 그렇게 하여 죄를 짓게 하며 또 악한 소문을 내려고 일을 만들어 나를 모욕하려 함이었더라.

13 For this reason he was hired, that I should be afraid and act that way and sin, so that they might have cause for an evil report, that they might reproach me.

14 내 하나님이여, 도비야와 산발랏과 여대언자 노아댜와 대언자들 중 남은 자들이 나를 두렵게 하고자 하였으니 그들의 이 소행대로 그들을 기억하옵소서.

14 My God, remember Tobiah and Sanballat, according to these their works, and the prophetess Noadiah and the rest of the prophets who would have made me afraid.

15 ¶ 이처럼 성벽이 오십이 일 만에 엘룰 월 이십오일에 완성되매

15 So the wall was finished on the twenty-fifth day of Elul, in fifty-two days.

16 우리의 모든 원수들이 그것을 듣고 또 우리 주변의 모든 이교도들이 이 일들을 보고는 자기들의 눈으로 보는 것으로 인해 크게 낙담하였으니 이는 우리 하나님께서 이 일을 이루신 것을 그들이 깨달았기 때문이더라.

16 And it happened, when all our enemies heard of it, and all the nations around us saw these things, that they were very disheartened in their own eyes; for they perceived that this work was done by our God.

17 ¶ 또한 그 당시에 유다의 고귀한 자들이 도비야에게 많은 편지를 보냈고 도비야의 편지도 그들에게 이르렀으니

17 Also in those days the nobles of Judah sent many letters to Tobiah, and the letters of Tobiah came to them.

18 이는 그가 아라의 아들 스가냐의 사위가 되었고 그의 아들 여호하난이 베레기야의 아들 므술람의 딸을 취하였으므로 유다에서 그에게 맹세한 자들이 많았기 때문이더라.

18 For many in Judah were pledged to him, because he was the son-in-law of Shechaniah the son of Arah, and his son Jehohanan had married the daughter of Meshullam the son of Berechiah.

19 또한 그들이 그의 선한 행실을 내 앞에서 보고하고 또 내 말도 그에게 전하니 도비야가 편지를 보내어 나를 두렵게 하고자 하였더라.

19 Also they reported his good deeds before me, and reported my words to him. Tobiah sent letters to frighten me.

엮인글 :
List of Articles
번호 제목
31 Aug 1. Nehemiahs_1-3.mp3 file
» Aug 2. Nehemiahs_4-6.mp3
29 Aug 3. Nehemiahs_7-8.mp3
28 Aug 4. Nehemiahs_9-10.mp3
27 Aug 5. Nehemiahs_11-13.mp3
26 Aug 6. Prov_1-3.mp3
25 Aug 7. Prov_4-7.mp3
24 Aug 8. Prov_8-11.mp3
23 Aug 9. Prov_12-14.mp3